Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2015-11-29 05:20:26

Schlog

Re: Permabanned for Censor Evasion?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Jawapa just wants more reasons to use his ban powers to sabotage EE or something. Remember when he typed essentially an essay on why he was leaving, and then came back the next day?
Real mature.

#27 2015-11-29 05:22:46, last edited by iPwner (2015-11-29 05:38:30)

iPwner
Website

1nsanity is annoying af but at least I can respect him because hes a stoner so I can sympathize with his nuisance-ness kinda like how I'd pity a retarded fish. :3 Not his fault! I actually think this ban is totally legit, but... the mindset is just... well, quite frankly, 

Ys6FqPZ.png
:3 booty 100 percent from concentrate

(edit 42: finally got the bloody, godforsaken image to work)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by: (2)

#28 2015-11-29 05:23:18, last edited by mrjawapa (2015-11-29 05:26:09)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

1nsanity - You were not banned for swearing/evading censors.  You were banned for harassing users on many occasions.

And you just happened to be evading censors while doing it.

Discord: jawp#5123

#29 2015-11-29 05:25:22

Schlog

JaWapa wrote:

1nsanity - You were not banned for swearing/using "swear words."  You were banned for harassing users on many occasions.

So basically you banned him permanently for things he already got banned for?
Seems legit.

#30 2015-11-29 05:25:57, last edited by Insanity (2015-11-29 05:28:50)

Insanity

JaWapa wrote:

1nsanity - You were not banned for swearing/using "swear words."  You were banned for harassing users on many occasions.

So you go from saying I got banned for one thing, to something else entirely.

Who did I harass on many occasions? lol

Post full chatlogs please

lmao ipwner i lol'd so hard @retarded fish

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#31 2015-11-29 05:26:55, last edited by AmdS (2015-11-29 05:27:21)

AmdS
Website

Is it just me or this is making me confused?

What the heck JaWapa

#32 2015-11-29 05:27:08, last edited by iPwner (2015-11-29 05:37:00)

iPwner
Website

omg your comment just changed like 3 times from "omg i lol'd so hard" to "Who did I harass on many occasions?" to "Who did I harass on many occasions? lol"

Relevant: OK sO yeah im just gonna use this opportunity to slip in this snippet of the dictionary as commentary on moderators....

The Dictionary wrote:

Guardians are the result when retarded moderators give political control like candy by a handful of unelected, unaccountable, Mrshoe-fanboys beholden to no one, many of whom have ethics only Machiavelli or Stalin would admire and worldviews that most people on earth would consider abhorrent.  They sucked Mrshoes [JOONA PAUX] on skype which achieved them certain privileges like purple name color which they can proceed to rub in people’s faces. Similarly to pronoobs they think they are the coolest and most useful people on EE. The sad truth however, is that they are often total dimwits who contribute nothing to EE. They just like to use EE as a holiday resort where they can derp around and be worshipped by flowers. Guardians are often prone to be emotionally unstable as they can randomly throw hissy fits and act unprofessionally. This can be explained because the average guardian is at age 7-8 years old or going through puberty. When guardians are challenged they resort to a circular argument of saying “stop.” “you don’t know what you’re saying.” “you’re a step away from getting banned.” as a defensive array of pronoobs and flowers swarm them, their finalizing blow is a kick or ban. 

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

Im A ®a®ity ®

#33 2015-11-29 05:33:03, last edited by Minimania (2015-11-29 05:34:54)

Minimania
Moderation Team

This whole thread in a nutshell:
latest?cb=20130907222819

OT: It's not like he doesn't have a point, JaWapa. You should hear him out.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#34 2015-11-29 05:36:41

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Hear him out?  EIGHT BANS PRIOR, AND HE STILL DIDN'T GET THE POINT.

Discord: jawp#5123

#35 2015-11-29 05:38:42

Minimania
Moderation Team

JaWapa wrote:

He got your point, JaWapa. You're not getting his.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (5)

#36 2015-11-29 05:39:50, last edited by Insanity (2015-11-29 05:42:09)

Insanity

JaWapa wrote:

Please don't yell it hurts my ears

The fact that you said the "Punishment shouldn't fit the crime" is just absurd

Ever heard of a court system?

In any government anywhere, the punishment is based on the crime. The point that you're making is dumb as hell, from an extremely narrowminded and childish standpoint.

Learn how the world works you sad child.

EDIT:

I've made my points, I think a permanent account suspension was unjustified based on the circumstances, I'll argue more if I have to. But I'm tired af and goin to bed

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

Wooted by:

#37 2015-11-29 05:40:05, last edited by iPwner (2015-11-29 05:48:34)

iPwner
Website

Now now, no need to shout! Deep breaths now my itty bitty children. Deeeeeep inhalations my awkward li-ttle penguins.  anyway brb soup zomg

Im A ®a®ity ®

#38 2015-11-29 05:44:10

Schlog

I think that this topic proves how childish JaWapa is, and why he should get that demotion. It's pointless for him to argue anymore; almost everyone here agrees with Insanity. I guess that's what happens when you allow a little kid to moderate an online game.

#39 2015-11-29 05:46:26

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

iPwner wrote:

Now now, no need to shout! Deep breaths now my itty bitty children. Deeeeeep inhalations my awkward little penguins.  anyway brb soup zomg

Gotta say I agree with iPwner on this. Chill.

Also, there's no need to personally insult Jawapa. This is getting to be borderline flaming.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#40 2015-11-29 05:52:21

Bobithan

Can we also go over how stupid permabans are in general against real users? People change over long periods of time, and if they don't just ban them for a year again. You shouldn't be punished for a mistake in a video game you made long in the past.

Also there should really be a concrete system regarding ban lengths and warnings. Going from several petty bans to a permaban without warning is jarring and unprofessional; there should really be gradual escalation in punishments.

aka towwl

#41 2015-11-29 06:30:27, last edited by Bobithan (2015-11-29 06:47:16)

Bimps

god bimpsing dammit 1nsanity you dont need to make this public, talk with jawapa privately. seriously whether i hate or love jawapa you dont need to out him publicly for something as retarded as this

--

JaWapa wrote:

ok dont ban me for double posting, im adding new content. jawapa stop being an immature little poop and like slushie said, letting out you teen angst. you are being a huge tool and showing exactly why no one here likes you. i already said what i thought about 1nsanity. honest to god jawapa needs to be demoted if he is gonna say stupid poop like this

#42 2015-11-29 09:53:34

vous

Even though I agree that this might not be the most serious reason to ban people, I'm going to stand by Jawapa here. Playing this game implies that you agree with its rules. All the consequences for breaking them are also listed and publicly available. I understand that you may not agree with all of them, but everyone could have expressed their thoughts on this matter.

#43 2015-11-29 10:57:58, last edited by Luka504 (2015-11-29 10:59:06)

Luka504

As much as i want to side with jawapa on this one,it just feels like hes wrong here.
One thing,Insanity has worked very hard on his account,hes even friends with master 1!
Secondly,dont you think this is a bit harsh?Not being able to play ee with his fiends and worlds is just awful....
Thirdly cant you make more words that get banned?You cant blame him for your awful programing.
Forthly,i agree with the:,,Punishment that fits the crime.,,You ranting:,,Oh he did something im gonna punish him,, is the equivalent of someone being sent to prison for life.
For stealing a bag of chips.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#44 2015-11-29 12:46:48

Processor

Hey 1nsanity,

I'm sorry that the details of your ban have apparently not been communicated well to you.
You have been tempbanned multiple times before. Tempbans serve as a sort of warning, asking you to "please stop doing this".
Your current ban is because of both evading the chat filter and flaming other users, the latter having a larger weight.
You should note that flaming other users even when you are not bypassing the chat filter is not allowed.

You can keep arguing that our chat filter is bad and all, but I can see that you have accepted our rules when you were prompted to do so. These clearly disallow both the evasion of the chat filter and flaming other users. You have also agreed that a permanent ban is a possible outcome if you don't follow the rules.
You were free to disagree with our rules, nobody forced you to accept them on that day. You can also leave the game if you no longer agree with them.

You should also know that as long as you don't make anyone /reportabuse you, you are not going to get banned. (Let me point out that mods and admins are also players who can report you, but we usually don't do that if we happen to join visible false rooms, exceptions include sexual and illegal content.)
You have had several people reportabuse you as they felt that your behavior was not OK. If you are abbreviating curse-words in a world, make sure your "friends" don't report you in the future. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

The ban you have received is a result of your reluctance to change, and as long as you show no interest in fixing your behavior, you are not going to get unbanned.

Regards,
Processor

P.S.:

Insanity wrote:

Because if you were actually smart about it and knew what you were doing

Insanity wrote:

But evidently you're too stupid to actually reason with so eh

Insanity wrote:

Learn how the world works you sad child.

Are you actively trying to get banned on the forums? Calm down please.

Forum topics like this are a bit troublesome in my opinion as they easy turn into a flaming contest between the two parties. With a bit of cooperation on your side I think we could easily resolve these matters in PM.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by: (3)

#45 2015-11-29 13:04:54

RhazzleFrazzle

The people backing up Insanity are doing this thinking that it might back up their case when they inevitably end up permabanned in the future. Seriously if you back up someone with 8 harassment bans you belong where he is.

Wooted by:

#46 2015-11-29 13:14:33

Creature

EE punishments aren't even organized.

Think how many players were permabanned breaking rules lot less times than you.

This is a false statement.

#47 2015-11-29 13:16:50

RhazzleFrazzle

Creature wrote:

EE punishments aren't even organized.

Think how many players were permabanned breaking rules lot less times than you.

Think about how many of those bans you can name off the top of your head.

#48 2015-11-29 13:30:00

Aoitenshi

the salt level on this topic is terrifyingly high

Wooted by: (2)

#49 2015-11-29 13:42:00, last edited by Null (2015-11-29 14:03:39)

Null
Website

Originally I thought a long-ish temporary ban then chatban would fit with this case..
However, I guess a permaban is fair, considering 8 tempbans have passed and nothing has changed.
Personally I have not seen what he's done, but the other mods I suppose have the proof and good reason. (see Processor's post)

And at least a bit of the weight of a permaban is lifted, as it seems Processor may be willing to let him appeal someday in the future, if at some point he's willing to change and abide by the rules. (Well, if every mod agrees to giving him that chance)

Insanity wrote:

Jawapa hands out a permaban for evading censors even though they can fix that problem by implementing a better censoring system.

Would that stop you from attempting to evade new censors? Or maybe that's your own unconvential and controversial way of helping EE - swearing until it gets censored. lol
Stupid me. misread intentions

But yeah, EE probably needs more censors if swear words are often abbreviated

[only logs in here when drunk]
EE Pics
______

Wooted by:

#50 2015-11-29 13:53:17

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I agree with Bobithan...the permaban system seems kind of arbitrary and....dumb. Especially with no lead up or progressively harsher punishments in place.

That being said, jawapa, the "get out" quote didn't really help you...that's kind of a nasty attitude to have. It's not really fair, but Your age does play a role. Everyone was kinda wary of you because of it, so they're watching you closer than say, nou. It's not your fault necessarily, but it just means you have to be that much more careful with how you present yourself to the community, ya know? So the slightly condescending, almost power trippy, "my word is the absolute truth" attitude doesn't REALLY help you.

1nsanity kind of has a point that it's stupid to allow swearing but disallow it if it's spelled wrong...?

But that's just me?

Wooted by: (3)
Processor1448811778562559

Board footer