Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-11-24 21:41:27

OINX

Real talk, campaigns

I will only write down all the negative aspects and constructive criticism. As a whole I like campaigns a lot, so don't get this wrong. This is to lead the campaigns into a better future, if we tell what we have in mind and not keep it to ourselves.

- no badge should have big pixel graphics, like the tutorial or puzzle1 one. It just looks bad.

- in the adventure league, the first 3 worlds are plain boring, where the 2nd and 3rd even look terrible and 3rd is the worst campaign world of all existing ones. tier 1,2,3 should be changed.

- every campaign world should at least look a bit decent ingame or on the map

- every world should have a tiny bit of unique gameplay in them

- puzzle pack 1: tier 2 is plain boring, not even a puzzle, cuz everyone is likely using a pen and writing down the first letters of the colors they need to go. and even the trophy is somehow obtained, when not even 50% of the existing gameplay of this world is used. tier 3 is something else, but no puzzle, chaange both of them, I mean really, this is no suggestion, they have to be changed.

the rest is ok.

then I suggest, because I know you have a hard time looking for fitting worlds, that YOU give US a rough list of worlds, that could be a thing, THEN we will raid them all and tell you what'S gud and only THEN nice worlds will be put into a new campaign.
That is, if you want more of our support, because people are not sure what worlds to suggest it seems, so it would be nice if you could take just a quick look with god mode and use less of your time. you can still put in some worlds in campaigns secretly, but what i wrote before is more efficient and is meant to put less stress on the staff regarding world selection.

If you don't aggree with some points or have some other points, you are free to go. I want this thread to be peaceful discussion with hopefully good results.

(  ° ,(oo)° ) oink oink

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2015-11-24 22:00:30

Anch

Re: Real talk, campaigns

OINX wrote:

- no badge should have big pixel graphics, like the tutorial or puzzle1 one. It just looks bad.

Well I mean this game is based off pixels, so I think the ones withOUT 'big pixel graphics' don't fit in.

OINX wrote:

- in the adventure league, the first 3 worlds are plain boring, where the 2nd and 3rd even look terrible and 3rd is the worst campaign world of all existing ones. tier 1,2,3 should be changed.

Agreed. The worlds looks terrible on the minimap and there are many better worlds.

OINX wrote:

- every campaign world should at least look a bit decent ingame or on the map

It doesn't have to necessarily look amazing on the minimap, but it shouldn't look like Cave Exploration (Tier 3 of Adventure League)

OINX wrote:

- every world should have a tiny bit of unique gameplay in them

Yeah... many of the levels are bad filler minigames. The only one that I enjoyed playing was the Tunnel Rats campaign.

Wooted by:

#3 2015-11-24 22:43:36

Muftwin

OINX wrote:

Then I suggest, because I know you have a hard time looking for fitting worlds, that YOU give ME a rough list of worlds, that could be a thing, THEN I will raid them all and tell you what's good and only THEN nice worlds will be put into a new campaign.

FTFY

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

#4 2015-11-24 23:47:53

Different55
Forum Admin

Moved to game suggestions. Campaign suggestions is for suggesting campaigns, not for suggestions related to campaigns.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Different551448405273561243

Board footer