Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-11-21 07:17:09

Supermegaextratare

Post your suggestion for Everybody Edits!

I am suggesting something i think is very good.
Like a gifting system! you can gift others Gems, Energy, Smiley, and Blocks.
The Blocks and Smileys can be made with limited time and you decide how many days they could keep it.
And i'm suggesting Flag blocks it would be really great if there were Flag blocks.
And for this upcoming Christmas ( December 25, 2015 ) i'd like to suggest a Mrs. Santa smiley.
Thank you for reading everyone //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

SD2O4Ht.jpg
Believe me or not, i'm your imaginary friend //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 2015-11-21 09:38:58, last edited by Gosha (2015-11-21 09:39:40)

Gosha

Re: Post your suggestion for Everybody Edits!

Supermegaextratare wrote:

you can already share gems with gems code.
Share energy? no.
Smiles? blocks? you serious? no.

The Blocks and Smileys can be made with limited time and you decide how many days they could keep it.

just buy them, and you can get blocks for limited time. It is called Builders club.

And i'm suggesting Flag blocks it would be really great if there were Flag blocks.

Build it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
JCwgRHh.png

And for this upcoming Christmas ( December 25, 2015 ) i'd like to suggest a Mrs. Santa smiley.

not that bad. i think Admins already have plans what they will do

#3 2015-11-21 14:20:35

Koya
Fabulous Member

So you're saying to make a load of bots that send their energy to a central account meaning they can buy anything they want very quickly?
I approve of this

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#4 2015-11-22 01:39:09, last edited by Supermegaextratare (2015-11-22 01:45:43)

Supermegaextratare

This idea was actually great when we planned it. I planned this when SOME people ain't that rich. SOME people may need it.
And Koya yes sort of... maybe but it isn't going to be a bot... it's going to be a system like the inbox system friend system etc...
And gifting the energy to the user you want to make them but the thing they want to buy in the shop quickly is the idea of the energy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

SD2O4Ht.jpg
Believe me or not, i'm your imaginary friend //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#5 2015-11-22 03:33:59

Anch

This idea was actually great when we planned it. I planned this when SOME people ain't that rich. SOME people may need it.
And Koya yes sort of... maybe but it isn't going to be a bot... it's going to be a system like the inbox system friend system etc...
And gifting the energy to the user you want to make them but the thing they want to buy in the shop quickly is the idea of the energy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

No I don't think you understood him. He is basically saying that it is exploitable because you can create a bot that would send you energy from a list of alt accounts.

Wooted by:
Anch1448159639560660

Board footer