Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jeremy

New Smiley?

I saw a diamond smiley on a level. Is it an update.

Last edited by Jeremy (Jun 25 2011 3:32:55 am)

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: New Smiley?

Yes, it's to replace the fake spender to something slightly more original. The diamond now turns you into diamond instead.

We're still testing it out though so feedback is always welcome.

#3 Before February 2015

dol257

trollolololol.
i kinda like this! would this work with all of your smileys so that i can has a diamond commander, diamond postman and moar?

#4 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Looks... Dunno
Guess we'll never see the fake spender again.

#5 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

hmmm i think its loos quite good but a bit boring its a normal smiley just silver

Last edited by The Red Troll (May 21 2011 2:57:58 am)

#6 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Its not really silver more grey.

and a suggestion if it doesnt work with all smileys make it work with all smileys.

#7 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

I'm of course open to the idea of making other smiley variations in diamond as well, I just made it the original smiley since it's technically the most used smiley in the game.

#8 Before February 2015

dol257

is it? wat a bunch of noobs xD

#9 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Does it sparkle or is it like just plain grey? If its not sparkly, make it whiter and sparkle //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
In my opinion, diamonds should be less grey and more sparkly //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Or display True white on the minimap. Just my ideas... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#10 Before February 2015

Jeremy

Make it shiny! Just like the smiley on my avatar. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#11 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I just went to Chris's level and touched a diamond. It's still the pImtCbf.png

nope.png

#12 Before February 2015

Shift

Okay, so now you guys want people to pay a hundred bucks so they can turn people into gray smilies... Wow, if I had actually bought a diamond, I'd want to kill you guys.

#13 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

I tried the Chris level, and the diamond still giving me the fake big spender

#14 Before February 2015

CookiezEater

^Chris trolling you! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#15 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

I have a suggestion RPGMaster2000. make the eyes sparkles and the mouth smiling big like 1bigsmile1.

BTW, what is the code for this smiley? 1 what 1 ?

PaNFnqB.png

#16 Before February 2015

Koto

Cool!   I'll probably like that better than a millon fakebigspenders....

so....will the fakebigspender be perminatly removed?

#17 Before February 2015

Jeremy

I think so. It has no use after all than impersonating the big spender.

#18 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

I did want to animate it, but Chris said that the current architecture of the smiley system doesn't allow for animation just yet.

#19 Before February 2015

Pandapo

Is Chris not afraid that there will come people that have bought the diamond, before the change, that get mad and demand there money back or something? Because Chris promised them a fake big spender... so changing it breaks the old purchase contract. And if someone is really that crazy, he can accuse Chris and demand a refund.

#20 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Pandapo wrote:

Is Chris not afraid that there will come people that have bought the diamond, before the change, that get mad and demand there money back or something? Because Chris promised them a fake big spender... so changing it breaks the old purchase contract. And if someone is really that crazy, he can accuse Chris and demand a refund.

Actually, this is a misconception on your part since the diamond originally didn't do anything at all. Besides, if an item is in beta test, we reserve the right to change fundamental features at our discretion if we feel that said feature can be improved.

#21 Before February 2015

bobofawesome

I think this is more fair for real big spenders.

#22 Before February 2015

Pandapo

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Pandapo wrote:

Actually, this is a misconception on your part since the diamond originally didn't do anything at all. Besides, if an item is in beta test, we reserve the right to change fundamental features at our discretion if we feel that said feature can be improved.

Forgot that it was in beta //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#23 Before February 2015

CookiezEater

Yea, BETA test for 100 $ COOL!

#24 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

RPGMaster2000, if you could ever animate it, it would be cool to have the eyes be sparkles like stars and the eyes spinning or pulsing in and out. The mouth could be a smile like 1bigsmile1.

PaNFnqB.png

#25 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I say if touch a diamond you get a diamond smiley and some special power. Like sparkles that trail behind you when you move.

Jeremy 142387406087372

Board footer