Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#2 2015-11-15 01:07:08

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Website

Re: Stream Team - SS SeaHorse

really amazing world i hope to see more of they, these puzzles are amazing and the art is awesome
good job guys!
6YILhLO.png

Krosis.gif

#3 2015-11-15 01:54:13

Schlog

This was incredibly fun to play. I did indeed enjoy the level, minigames, and puzzles, but did not particularly enjoy EEDD showing me how to do everything.

#4 2015-11-15 02:44:26

Pingohits
Banned

i personally believed the art was incredibly detailed and well done, but the gameplay is what i disliked

the rooms felt empty and it was as if you started on the art first and then focused on the action
not that it isn't a good way to build a level, but it is nice to balance both objectives

again, art was top-notch, gameplay needs improving

791mAP8.png

Wooted by:

#5 2015-11-15 02:56:02, last edited by Abelysk (2015-11-15 02:56:27)

Abelysk

Art is pretty cool. Nice checker design inspired by Miasmic's checker design in Tech Terror... Really cool BG color transitions and detail. You can tell it's Lictor and Kira's art.

#6 2015-11-15 04:49:31, last edited by RavaTroll (2015-11-15 06:51:11)

RavaTroll

Yeah Miasmic told me that the art looked like some of her stuff after the first stream. She especialy was intrigued by some of the floors in the left ships and was wondering who she might have influenced, which is Kiraninja.

And I'm glad it looks like kiraninja's and lictor's art because I tried imitating them as much as I could while making both spaceships BGs and walls textures, plus most of the adjustments I made to lictor's art. We're beginning to be good at working together then. ( Even though I ravashaded some stuff on the SS Seahorse and added some subtle shading on kira's checkered bg idea for the blue-green checkers in the left ship. )

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#7 2015-11-15 04:56:22

Minisaurus
Banned

I got trapped in that Noob world omg dat embarassing situation for you Kira...

qB7S3yk.png

#8 2015-11-15 05:10:16

Abelysk

RavaTroll wrote:

Yeah Miasmic told me that the art looked like some of her stuff after the first stream. She especialy was intrigued by some of the floors in the left ships and was wondering who she might have influenced, which is Kiraninja.

And I'm glad it looks like kiraninja's and lictor's art because I tried imitating them as much as I could while making both spaceships BGs and walls textures, plus most of the adjustments I made to lictor's art. We're trying to be good at working together then. ( Even though I ravashaded some stuff on the SS Seahorse and added some subtle shading on kira's checkered bg idea for the blue-green checkers in the left ship. )

Ah, I see. Missed the stream, so I didn't know you helped. Your art style has this authenticity to it (a cartoonish but semi-realistic impression) that wasn't present here as far as I can tell. But the art is really darn good - good job!

#9 2015-11-15 06:08:31

Bobithan

minimisaurio wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/qB7S3yk.png

Yeah I had the same thing happen to me. pls fix

#10 2015-11-15 15:28:05

UncausedWall00

minimisaurio wrote:

Okay, here's the issue. So, when playing the game some people who have their first experience tend to not know where they're going. This is the route the take:
1. Get the starter blue coin which is the one with the cyan team the portals, etc.
2. They go out into the middle with the zero gravity effect. They then take a straight line into the zombie chamber where they get the zombie effect and the speed effect.
3. After that mini, they go up the water into the next arena.
4. They go left and do that mini.
5. Then there are left with 2/7 Gold, and 1/7 Blue.
6. Okay this is the part I have no idea how they did it but there were able to go through the door (No hacks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue) that required 3 gold coins when only have 2.
7. Then they get stuck, because the of the one way block.
8. For about 5 hours they then go to the left thinking they can hook jump (even though it isn't) there way out THINKING it's how the map was made.
I still have no idea how they did the exploit but I actually did it on my first experience and for 3 hours I was calling "Help!" as no one answered. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Friendly people in the EE community //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
So anyways, I thought maybe the map was changed from its release to now. (Less then 12 hours and it was over the night in America) But that seems unlikely. Kira, tell me if you or your crew changed the map over the night in America fixing that exploit.

zS42n43.png

#11 2015-11-15 15:47:11, last edited by Kira (2015-11-15 15:47:28)

Kira

We fixed everything already.

Edit: Nou fixed most of the exploits

#12 2015-11-15 18:30:22

RavaTroll

All hail Nou great savior of EE

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

Wooted by:

#13 2015-11-15 18:55:01

Freckleface

I somehow got the zombie virus out and killed arkona and myself. THEN I realized that I was trapped in that zombie room. Nice map though. I like how the minimap glitters when you move.

F

#14 2015-11-15 22:12:04, last edited by Slabdrill (2015-11-15 22:17:02)

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

LyS0Sgj.png

boo, no prize for finishing with cyan team

also whoops, locked myself out of the spawn rooms //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

suddenly random sig change

#15 2015-11-15 23:56:07

Minisaurus
Banned

UncausedWall00 wrote:
minimisaurio wrote:

Okay, here's the issue. So, when playing the game some people who have their first experience tend to not know where they're going. This is the route the take:
1. Get the starter blue coin which is the one with the cyan team the portals, etc.
2. They go out into the middle with the zero gravity effect. They then take a straight line into the zombie chamber where they get the zombie effect and the speed effect.
6. Okay this is the part I have no idea how they did it but there were able to go through the door (No hacks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue) that required 3 gold coins when only have 2.
8. For about 5 hours they then go to the left thinking they can hook jump (even though it isn't) there way out THINKING it's how the map was made.
I still have no idea how they did the exploit but I actually did it on my first experience and for 3 hours I was calling "Help!" as no one answered. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Friendly people in the EE community //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
So anyways, I thought maybe the map was changed from its release to now. (Less then 12 hours and it was over the night in America) But that seems unlikely. Kira, tell me if you or your crew changed the map over the night in America fixing that exploit.

Really? a noob saying me how to play? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no please, cant stop laughting, look, I perfectly know how to win, i am noticing kiraninja about that trap, then probably she/he go to fix that trap, that is all, dont make a huge list of what im doing wrong or what is the correct way to dont get trapped, i perfectly know what i was doing, my little amateur kid.

#16 2015-11-16 00:00:15

AmdS
Website

minimisaurio wrote:
UncausedWall00 wrote:
minimisaurio wrote:

Really? a noob saying me how to play? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no please, cant stop laughting, look, I perfectly know how to win, i am noticing kiraninja about that trap, then probably she/he go to fix that trap, that is all, dont make a huge list of what im doing wrong or what is the correct way to dont get trapped, i perfectly know what i was doing, my little amateur kid.

Do not think you know everything, Minimisaurio. UncausedWall00 just doesn't know you have "pro" skills lol

#17 2015-11-16 00:44:38

Minisaurus
Banned

AmdS wrote:

hink you know everything, Minimisaurio. UncausedWall00 just doesn't know you have "pr

I have the enought skills to think he should not say me what to do °v°

#18 2015-11-16 02:58:50

MIHB_casts_confuseplayer

minimisaurio wrote:
AmdS wrote:

hink you know everything, Minimisaurio. UncausedWall00 just doesn't know you have "pr

I don't think he is.  It looks to me like he's talking about the issues noobs in general will have, not you in particular.

So, don't be such a jerk.

Wooted by:

#19 2015-11-17 23:30:40

Minisaurus
Banned

MIHB_casts_confuseplayer wrote:
minimisaurio wrote:
AmdS wrote:

I don't think he is.  It looks to me like he's talking about the issues noobs in general will have, not you in particular.

So, don't be such a jerk.

Hahaha, lol i dont know how take a joke, or make plural something, so, yeah, but then he should not reply me, just write that in the topic with out need reply me, that is all.

Minisaurus1447799440559746

Board footer