Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-11-12 10:56:28

Gosha

Low gravity world

Since we get Low Gravity Effect, Low gravity world started to be useless. Can i replace my 2 low gravity worlds to original ones?

#2 2015-11-12 12:43:59

CatoniC
Formerly Elizabeth53999

Re: Low gravity world

But the low gravity worlds arent the same dimensions as the regular ones. Its has its own 110x 110 space.

trump's forehead is brighter than my whole future
if i had one

Wooted by:

#3 2015-11-12 12:54:10

Gosha

Maybe just Remove Low gravity worlds and add Function to worlds "Low gravity"

If it is on, world is low gravity
If it is off, world isnt low gravity

Easy

Wooted by:

#4 2015-11-12 15:20:02

Weirdoverse
Website

Goshanoob wrote:

Maybe just Remove Low gravity worlds and add Function to worlds "Low gravity"

If it is on, world is low gravity
If it is off, world isnt low gravity

Easy

The low gravity worlds costed more, so how about paying gems/energy for it?

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#5 2015-11-12 18:49:05

Koya
Fabulous Member

Why did low gravity worlds exist? They're awful

Ever since the worlds were introduced - my mars world has seen virtually no plays http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWUql0eIXsbEI

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#6 2015-11-12 18:50:17

CatoniC
Formerly Elizabeth53999

Koya wrote:

Why did low gravity worlds exist? They're awful

Ever since the worlds were introduced - my mars world has seen virtually no plays http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWUql0eIXsbEI

I mostly used them for zombie worlds lol

trump's forehead is brighter than my whole future
if i had one

#7 2015-11-12 19:08:48

OINX

I noticed in my gravity world, that having the gravity power up does not give you a double low gravity anymore. I think this was removed and also announced as a non intended feature.
But this is not what I wanted to tell. When I confirmed that, there was something else.
The low gravity effect in a low gravity world does not change anything, but if you look close enough (maybe you need the double jump effect to see the difference) there is a difference in height with or without low gravity power up in a low gravity world.
I think the difference is almost a half block of height.
can anyone confirm this or did my eyes play a trick on me?

(  ° ,(oo)° ) oink oink

#8 2015-11-12 20:00:52

Koya
Fabulous Member

OINX wrote:

I noticed in my gravity world, that having the gravity power up does not give you a double low gravity anymore. I think this was removed and also announced as a non intended feature.
But this is not what I wanted to tell. When I confirmed that, there was something else.
The low gravity effect in a low gravity world does not change anything, but if you look close enough (maybe you need the double jump effect to see the difference) there is a difference in height with or without low gravity power up in a low gravity world.

I filmed it a few times and took the highest height I saw (they were all within 1px from eachother)
YYYGWU7.png

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#9 2015-11-12 20:08:36

rgl32

Koya wrote:
OINX wrote:

I filmed it a few times and took the highest height I saw (they were all within 1px from eachother)

Hidden text

yet, that extra boost puts you above a block, so you can essentially land one block higher.

#10 2015-11-12 20:26:25

Koya
Fabulous Member

rgl32 wrote:
Koya wrote:
OINX wrote:

Hidden text

yet, that extra boost puts you above a block, so you can essentially land one block higher.

Not quite

lowgravjump.gif

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#11 2015-11-12 20:32:57

Spen(der)Boy
Banned

Koya wrote:
rgl32 wrote:
Koya wrote:
OINX wrote:

Hidden text

Not quite

lowgravjump.gif

Stinked. The Low Gravity Worlds (100x100) will be changed into normal world (100x100) soon.

The Spendy Player who have deluxe smileys. Totally not rudik3000. I am something or secretly so you can't guess my name.
I don't have big-spender-blue.svg.
user.php?id=spenboy

#12 2015-11-12 20:45:41

rgl32

Koya wrote:
rgl32 wrote:
Koya wrote:
OINX wrote:

Hidden text

Not quite

Hidden text

https://gfycat.com/PortlyGenuineChicken (sorry for chatbox open)
It goes 1/2 higher so you wouldnt be able to grab the arrow, but you still go higher and it does change things.

Wooted by:

#13 2015-11-12 21:08:41

Koya
Fabulous Member

rgl32 wrote:
Koya wrote:
rgl32 wrote:
Koya wrote:
OINX wrote:

Hidden text

Not quite

Hidden text

https://gfycat.com/PortlyGenuineChicken (sorry for chatbox open)
It goes 1/2 higher so you wouldnt be able to grab the arrow, but you still go higher and it does change things.

Oh I thought we were talking about Jump and Low Gravity, you didn't have the jump effect on.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Koya1447358921558449

Board footer