Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2015-11-11 23:41:16

Hexagon

Re: Learning how to program.... Wait!

Tomahawk wrote:

If only all bot programmers stopped using SDKs once they were advanced enough to write their own code with just PIOClient; we could then end this battle against Cupcake and Botbits. Until then, the prejudice must continue...

PIOClient is an SDK too. You'd have to write an app in machine code (binary) that would send packets over the network to avoid using any type of abstraction/SDK.

#27 2015-11-11 23:52:19

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Hexagon wrote:

PIOClient is an SDK too

Fine. [SDKs other than PlayerIOClient.dll]*

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#28 2015-11-12 02:12:30

hummerz5

I'm fence sitting again.

You're right, on some points, not having a clue about EE made development fun. BUT, actually reading a bit about C# would have saved me hours of work. These "noobs" as we see them, do not have the patience/understanding to either read the book OR put in the time.

Tako wrote:

This attitude of "go pick up a book before you touch our sacred bot community" is the exact reason why it hasn't come close to its full potential.

well, that 'full potential" is terribly limited on how small of a user base EE has.

now you're going to say "but we have thousands logging on each day"  My response, of course, is "that's great!"

But you're clearly a far cry from when bots had audiences captivated.

Wooted by:
hummerz51447290750558188

Board footer