Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

Reverse Q&A

I'ma ask you all a series of questions to know more about you&EE. Just number 1-5 and get answerin' ! (I enjoy both short and long responses)

1. Like me, did you first not care about EE, leave, then come back and realize its beauty, or did you discover it on your first time?

2. Do you prefer EE scraped down to its original foundations (though after the ones on newgrounds) or do you enjoy updates?

3. If you could add and/or remove an update (see list of suggestions topic), which one(s) would it/they be?

4. What do you hate the most that players (not creators) do in typical worlds?

5. Would you ever compare EE to anything? If so, to what?

#2 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Re: Reverse Q&A

1. yes
2. yes
3. secret bricks. remove
4.sure
5. minecraft

#3 Before February 2015

Cookiepaw

1.yes
2.I enjoy updates
3.get the old lobby back, I can't search specifically.
4.yes
5.no

Last edited by Cookiepaw (Jul 15 2011 8:47:27 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

1. First Time
2. Updates
3. Classic tab > remove
4. play noob levels
5. nobodyedits.com

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

1. Same as you
2. Enjoy updates
3. Add Coin Gates, take out Classic Tab
4. Spammers that spam lag
5. Minecraft

#6 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

1. like you
2. I enjoy updates
3. remove classics tab and add a zombie smiley
4. No really
5. Minecraft/roblox

#7 Before February 2015

Monstar43

1.Yes.
2.No,I like the updates
3.add color to the sand block. Seriously.
4.Create noob art. Like octagonal smileys instead of circles.
5.Not really.

#8 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

1. Same as you
2. Enjoy updates
3. Add Coin Gates, take out Classic Tab
4. Spammers that spam lag
5. Minecraft

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#9 Before February 2015

Jasonma

Different55 wrote:

1. First Time
2. Updates
3. Classic tab > remove
4. play noob levels
5. nobodyedits.com

^ lmao nobodyedits.com! luv it.

1. i started, then quit for a while since there was no way to save, then came back after saves.
2. luv updates
3. classic tab -> LOTS of energy but still buyable with energy. coin gates, crown gates, more locks, keys, and doors.
4. stairs, time consuming poop, REALLY repetitive stuff, bosses, run from gods, zombies vs humans, unstraight lines, sketchy levels, _____ to code!, ___ to crown!, ____ to coin!, magic coin _______, ditched halfway done levels.
5. minecraft

#10 Before February 2015

Thy Cowman

1. I discovered this game on 4chan back in May of 2010. That day I just hung around with the others, mostly to troll, but didn't play for a while after that. About a month later I remembered this game and thought I'd try it again.

2. It's tough to say. EE is a radically different game than it was just one year ago. It was very fun back in the days when only open worlds existed, but I also like today's more controlled and community-focused game.

3. I'm content with what we have now. Other than bug fixes, I guess what I'd like to see implemented into the game would be more color blocks for better art.

4. It annoys me when players ragequit early on if the level involves anything but stairs or nooby minigames. It's a bit saddening to see "Epic stairs kool random luck key boss smiley mario art minis to c0de" on the top of the lobby when creative, well thought out levels, even when guest-flooded, can't maintain a good spot on the lobby. I can certainly understand quitting due to lag or keyboard issues, but I think a lot of players out there just have no respect for creativity whatsoever, and any actual thought that has to go into playing a level causes them to quit in 30 seconds.

5. Although I haven't played Minecraft, I would guess from what I've seen that it's the closest thing to EE.

Different55 wrote:

Haha, that's hilarious!

Last edited by Thy Cowman (Jul 15 2011 10:51:44 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

EEguy

1. Kind of like you. First I played it and thought it was kinda fun. But then I got bored and left. When I came back (1 month later I think) I created my forum account and everything became more fun.
2. I prefer updates MUCH more (except fot the forking shop).
3. Remove the shop and add the machine set that Tako suggested on RPG's artist pack thread.
4. Ask for code and accounts, act like a jerk.
5. Yes, to EE in a year or so //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#12 Before February 2015

Bobithan

1. I actually was addicted to it instantly but then I got bored, left for a couple months, then played like crazy again.
2. Updated version
3. I would remove the classic tab
4. Lag spammers
5. Many games. I could list them but I'm too lazy

aka towwl

#13 Before February 2015

MadReaper

1. same
2. Updates
3. Remove Classics an secret, not sure what i would add
4. Playing stair levels like 200x400 (-.-) stair world, asking for code
5. Minecraft, but it has enough differences, Bricklayer, even though it's not done yet

TrappedTime 142387433887094

Board footer