Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

dragon14

Cant kick ppl

There are a bunch of ppl in my room that dosent move. Even i come back into my room 2 dayz later, there are still ppl. So my room has a lot of ppl "online" but only a few actually playing. when i use kick command it cant work. =.= i dont want to lost my room . So anyone can clear my room>:|

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Cant kick ppl

Those people have disconnected, maybe even turned off their computer, but EE still thinks that they are playing so they stay in the room. To kick someone, the game tells the player that they're being kicked, then the player's game responds and then disconnects. If the player's game never responds, they don't get kicked.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Different55 wrote:

Those people have disconnected, maybe even turned off their computer, but EE still thinks that they are playing so they stay in the room. To kick someone, the game tells the player that they're being kicked, then the player's game responds and then disconnects. If the player's game never responds, they don't get kicked.

Shortly, they got ghosted.

#4 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

^ exactly everyone deals with it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#5 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Use their lifeless bodies as art.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#6 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

lol you can too

dragon14 142387442087012

Board footer