Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

Starting Over...

http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/trapepdtime

Okay I have just realized I wasted most of my rooms on random useless crap. I don't know why I do that kind of stuff, I really don't. So I cleared them and saved, and returned all passwords.
The only rooms I haven't cleared are the ones that never got topics. You can view them now for one week before I get back and clear them.

The reason I'm doing this is to become a better creator. I've always been good at small stuff, but I need to work on greater and better things. We're all jealous of EX Crew, though... so you understand.

[NORMAL]

64 Rooms - This I made a while back. It never really got introduced properly, so it never got a lot of plays.

[TOP SEECRET LEVELS - EXPOSED!]

Jungle Mungle - I wanted this to be a level with background art. No arrows, yet full originality. It's tough, really.

FP Cruise - This is the mutha flippin' cruise ship I was talking about. There is nothing about religion in it.

[QUESTION - Keep or sweep these two levels?]

[=]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[=]

I'm starting over, EE. You are my canvas and my mind is the paintbrush.

Last edited by TrappedTime (Jul 16 2011 8:20:24 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

Re: Starting Over...

I see you made a level without those arrow luxuries. Way to be an EE conservative!

#3 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

Just added a question...

EDIT: MY THREE-OH!-THREE POST! [ 3OH!3 is a band o3o ]

Last edited by TrappedTime (Jul 16 2011 8:53:35 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

arrows have been here since the beginning. They are not luxuries.

And I say definitely keep FP Cruise. All the arrows and dots are fun.

You see that failstonemason?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

I would say, keep the FP Cruse but scrap the forest.

#6 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

I say don't scrap any of it. Instead just go through each level and remove any luxuries. (You will see game-play improvement immediately)

#7 Before February 2015

Monstar43

^Do that and you'll end up with an almost empty room.

Imo keep both of them. But the trees in Jungle Mungle need to be more rounded and..tree like.

#8 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

epicstonemason wrote:

I say don't scrap any of it. Instead just go through each level and remove any luxuries. (You will see game-play improvement immediately)

Dude, you want EE to be a black screen. STOP PLEASE, Your A king troll now

#9 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

Too late guys, just swept the jungle.
[In your face, haters!]

#10 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

You kept FP Cruise right? You had better //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#11 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

Yes.Yes.Yes.Yes.Yes. Oh and I forgot to men- YES.
(Phew! I thought you were gonna ask "so then what's the point of this topic?" I'd reply "To tell everyone that I'm starting over. No more EEpoop, no more silly code give outs, no more art levels. I'm a changed person and I want the world to know! Plus they looked stupid anyway ;P" )

Last edited by TrappedTime (Jul 16 2011 9:07:23 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

epicstonemason wrote:

Quiet foo'

Keep the cruise, clear out the rest.

:.|:;

#13 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

FIENDISHLLAMA wrote:
epicstonemason wrote:

Quiet foo'

Lol.

Seriously, this guy wants EE to be very bland and boring. No gravity, no art, JUST GRAY BLOCKS AND JUMPING. NO MORE. NO CREATIVITY.

Anywho. I did a similar thing recently. I cleared 3 levels that actually seemed to be getting somewhere, but deep down I knew that they would amount to nothing.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

TrappedTime 142387443386999

Board footer