Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-11-03 02:03:00, last edited by iPwner (2015-11-04 03:58:44)

iPwner
Website

STD (actual topic)

Spot The Difference, an epic puzzlez level by iPwner.

In the making of this level, Thwinkt, Kirby, Muffin, Master1, Chunt14, Lame, Toop, and Bored5555 acted as aids.
Can you get an A+++?

This is actually a pretty major release and it took quite a while to complete its creationary process contrary to the popular belief it was a joke which's belief can possibly be contributed to the fact that Thwinkt's paste was pertaining to every single unprecedented thing that I said in the chat.

Also, if you can find the SecretSong.. and also I CONTEMPLATE your character as not being low-life cheating/hacking bimps then I will woot every post you post ever disregarding what you say about anything ! :o I'll actually follow up on this; but some people are already excluded from this reward including:
~Arkonagames  -  cheater account in "Jeb's Predicament"
~Buzzerbee  -  cheddar account
~12345678421randomnumbers  -  made cheat sheet; didn't delete!

In basis, simply don't be a venerator of Nob® and maybe we can all have a jodial time and we can "joddle" and wooop as cultural buttchugging "unique" chakra-men o-o!

Click The Image To Play:

sRNbCHg.png

P.S. Mods if you must delete one delete the other STD one.

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by: (6)

#2 2015-11-03 02:37:10

Kirby

Re: STD (actual topic)

iPwner wrote:

In the making of this level, Thwinkt, Kirby, Muffin, Master1, Chunt14, Lame, Toop, and Bored5555 acted as aids.
Can you get an A+++?

This is actually a pretty major release and it took quite a while to complete its creationary process contrary to the popular belief it was a joke which's belief can possibly be contributed to the fact that Thwinkt's paste was pertaining to every single unprecedented thing that I said in the chat.

Also, if you can find the SecretSong.. and also I CONTEMPLATE your character as not being low-life cheating/hacking **** then I will woot every post you post ever disregarding what you say about anything ! :o I'll actually follow up on this; but some people are already excluded from this reward including:

In basis, simply don't be a venerator of Nob® and maybe we can all have a jodial time and we can "joddle" and wooop as cultural buttchugging "unique" chakra-men o-o!

Click The Image To Play:

http://i.imgur.com/sRNbCHg.png]

ipween thats not how you bbcode

[url=http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWrbs5tjjCb0I][img]http://i.imgur.com/sRNbCHg.png[/img][/url]

there u ar

#3 2015-11-03 03:46:17

iPwner
Website

Kirby wrote:
iPwner wrote:

Can you get an A+++?

Also, if you can find the SecretSong.. and also I CONTEMPLATE your character as not being low-life cheating/hacking bimps then I will woot every post you post ever disregarding what you say about anything ! :o I'll actually follow up on this; but some people are already excluded from this reward including:

Click The Image To Play:

http://i.imgur.com/sRNbCHg.png]

ipween thats not how you bbcode

[url=http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWrbs5tjjCb0I][img]http://i.imgur.com/sRNbCHg.png[/img][/url]

there u ar

tnks

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

Im A ®a®ity ®

#4 2015-11-03 06:29:30

!nb4
Formerly AYB

9/10, looks cool but I don't get it. Maybe more instructions?

ZCK0zcQ.gif

#5 2015-11-04 00:14:54

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

should i delete teh cheet sheet

suddenly random sig change

#6 2015-11-04 03:59:05

iPwner
Website

12345678908642 wrote:

should i delete teh cheet sheet

You really should! >:O

Im A ®a®ity ®

#7 2015-11-09 02:34:46

!nb4
Formerly AYB

lol I got a g+ while guessing dem all

ZCK0zcQ.gif

#8 2015-11-13 16:12:09

iPwner
Website

AYB wrote:

lol I got a g+ while guessing dem all

Dither me! ;O

Im A ®a®ity ®

#9 2015-11-16 06:33:11, last edited by iPwner (2015-11-16 06:34:16)

iPwner
Website

I p-poo-poop in the mouarning. B-but sometaimes I-sometaimes I p-poop in the afternooan!
SPAMMATORY NATIONZZZZZZZZZZZ -Ding!-®

(BUMP)

Im A ®a®ity ®

#10 2016-08-01 23:04:34, last edited by iPwner (2016-08-01 23:12:01)

iPwner
Website

Updated the level with a few kinks and logic disparity fixes! :3 Please tell me if you spot any more logic disparities. Also... the offer in the OP has expired. Sorry folklore //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Im A ®a®ity ®

#11 2016-08-02 12:49:36

Weirdoverse
Website

i only scored 7/75 -_-
i require a guide

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Weirdoverse1470138576615722

Board footer