Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-18 04:20:00, last edited by The Party Animal (2015-10-18 04:24:02)

The Party Animal
Formerly TPA2

Why you do this ee

3FHcFlY.png how come when people talk the chat goes under the blocks cant you move it anywhere else

Wooted by:

#2 2015-10-18 04:28:53

Schlog

Re: Why you do this ee

Solution: Remove nonchat user's ability to see chat.

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2015-10-18 04:32:02

STD
Formerly BenWanted

MLGNinja wrote:

This is already implemented

random-pictures-316.jpg

#4 2015-10-18 12:10:16

rgl32

Benwanted wrote:
MLGNinja wrote:

If you read the recent patch notes, it said non chat users can now see chat, which I think is stupid. Why would anyone want to see something they can't reply to?

Also this bug was there before, if you went into a world with an admin/mod when they are talking this happens, so it's not really new, just something that will happen more often now which should probably get fixed, but as of right now,  you can always do /clearchat if it bothers you, the only  bad thing is your missing out on those two comments by people.

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2015-10-18 17:47:18

Hexagon

rgl32 wrote:

If you read the recent patch notes, it said non chat users can now see chat, which I think is stupid. Why would anyone want to see something they can't reply to?

That's exactly the point. Because they can see people having fun and talking to each other, it'll make them want to make an account and feel more like part of the community.

#6 2015-10-18 18:54:03

Vitalijus
Website

rgl32 wrote:
Benwanted wrote:
MLGNinja wrote:

Also this bug was there before, if you went into a world with an admin/mod when they are talking this happens, so it's not really new, just something that will happen more often now which should probably get fixed, but as of right now,  you can always do /clearchat if it bothers you, the only  bad thing is your missing out on those two comments by people.

They got that quick chat thing: Hi, bye, follow me, etc...

wn7I7Oa.png

#7 2015-10-18 21:24:14

Schlog

Vitalijus wrote:
rgl32 wrote:
Benwanted wrote:
MLGNinja wrote:

Good luck having a full detailed and logical conversation using 10 different predefined phrases.

Wooted by: (3)

#8 2015-10-18 21:29:33

Vitalijus
Website

MLGNinja wrote:
Vitalijus wrote:
rgl32 wrote:
Benwanted wrote:
MLGNinja wrote:

Good luck having a full detailed and logical conversation using 10 different predefined phrases.

*quick chat bar comes out* Thanks. Bye.

wn7I7Oa.png

#9 2015-10-18 23:52:56

Koya
Fabulous Member

It's free to make an account, I don't think a masive focus should be drawn onto the guests

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Koya1445208776551174

Board footer