Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#26 2015-10-18 00:08:16

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,950

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

Pingohits wrote:

Hey! Have you heard of a great crew called The Church of Egg???!!???Well it is an amazing crew that makes 1000% quality Church of Egg large-saved worlds, and soon to come in other sizes. It has lots of special concepts, including one that involves genocide, and is run by one person. ONE PERSON! Hooray for Henry!

One person runs this cool, and that is your beloved EGg Pope, PINGOHITS!!!???!!!

Yes, it is pingohits, I ran run The Church of Egg to make 1000% quality Church of Egg large-saved worlds, and soon to come in other sizes. It is large! Really really large! Really large and long! Large and Long and Big and Gargantuan, Enormous, Massive.....et cetera

So please dear fellow subscribe by clinking this orangutan link located to the right of this colon: SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE

Whoever clINKS that link first will get 40,000 gems, donated by DAFTA! Click Click Click! You can get a name-change with that link! You can get a name-change! A NAME-CHANGE! Hooray for Henry!

CLICK CLICK CLICK THAT LINK

SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE
SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE
SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE

CLICK CLICK CLICK THAT LINK BABY

OH BABY

Come on now chubs, I absolutely I M P L O R E you to subscribe!!??!!

SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE

Don't forget to like and favorite every single world! nerk nerk

Did ipwner bite you or something? Should I be worried?


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#27 2015-10-18 00:10:44

Creature
Member
From: The Dark Web
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,658

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

Different55 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

Hey! Have you heard of a great crew called The Church of Egg???!!???Well it is an amazing crew that makes 1000% quality Church of Egg large-saved worlds, and soon to come in other sizes. It has lots of special concepts, including one that involves genocide, and is run by one person. ONE PERSON! Hooray for Henry!

One person runs this cool, and that is your beloved EGg Pope, PINGOHITS!!!???!!!

Yes, it is pingohits, I ran run The Church of Egg to make 1000% quality Church of Egg large-saved worlds, and soon to come in other sizes. It is large! Really really large! Really large and long! Large and Long and Big and Gargantuan, Enormous, Massive.....et cetera

So please dear fellow subscribe by clinking this orangutan link located to the right of this colon: SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE

Whoever clINKS that link first will get 40,000 gems, donated by DAFTA! Click Click Click! You can get a name-change with that link! You can get a name-change! A NAME-CHANGE! Hooray for Henry!

CLICK CLICK CLICK THAT LINK

SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE
SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE
SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE

CLICK CLICK CLICK THAT LINK BABY

OH BABY

Come on now chubs, I absolutely I M P L O R E you to subscribe!!??!!

SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE

Don't forget to like and favorite every single world! nerk nerk

Did ipwner bite you or something? Should I be worried?

Yes, his life is at the end.


This is a false statement.

Offline

#28 2015-10-18 00:34:07, last edited by Moukdaboss (2015-10-18 00:34:50)

Moukdaboss
Banned
Joined: 2015-02-27
Posts: 484

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

hi bob this is on topic because its an off topic topic for off topic things so really im on topic


idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

Offline

#29 2015-10-18 00:39:44

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,942
Website

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

Have you ever stood up too fast and had a rush of blood to the head?

Or is it just a tall person thing. I get this all the time.


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#30 2015-10-18 00:47:44

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,950

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

Onjit wrote:

Have you ever stood up too fast and had a rush of blood to the head?

Or is it just a tall person thing. I get this all the time.

I'm not tall (5'10"/~177cm) but that happens to me a lot. Also moving from somewhere really hot and humid and sauna-like straight to a regular air-conditioned room. Vision gets dim and I lose my balance a bit for a few seconds.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

Wooted by:

#31 2015-10-18 01:05:46

JadElClemens
Member
From: Colorado, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,558

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

Onjit wrote:

Have you ever stood up too fast and had a rush of blood to the head?

Or is it just a tall person thing. I get this all the time.

A decent 25% of the time I stand up from sitting laying down, though this is only because I'm incredibly unhealthy.


4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Offline

#32 2015-10-18 01:08:45

Anak
Member
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 2,083

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

Onjit wrote:

Have you ever stood up too fast and had a rush of blood to the head?

Or is it just a tall person thing. I get this all the time.

My vision just goes really blurry

Offline

#33 2015-10-18 01:13:03

Evilbunny
Member
From: The bottom of my heart
Joined: 2015-02-25
Posts: 1,276

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

My vision used to go completely black every time I got up from sleeping or sitting.
I think I just wasn't eating enough because I'd always forget to eat lunch during the summer.


Evilbunny (in cursive)

Offline

#34 2015-10-18 02:02:31

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,170

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

JadElClemens wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:
Thomas wrote:

I am a week free from school because fall break //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Sad thing is, that I have to finish a project this week with 2 girls that hate me. I don't think it will turn out good, and the grade we get will be 25% of a grade I'll get on my certificate.

A week? Lucky, dude. We only get two days off for fall break.

My old county got 2 weeks. I moved and now only 1 week.
Yes, county not countRy

Well my school in particular is just awful. We didn't get labor day off, and we're a public school!

That's terrible ;_;


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

Wooted by:

#35 2015-10-18 02:06:30

Freckleface
Member
Joined: 2015-04-02
Posts: 1,355

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

Is it considered going off topic if were going on-topic? Or are we being off topic things by posting off topic things? If we are posting off topic things on this post, which is made for off topic things, then we are posting on topic, which means we arent posting off topic... which means...

POARADAX!!!!!!!!!1


F

Offline

#36 2015-10-18 02:20:15

some man
Member
From: New England
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,071

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

so this is like #eeforums but on the forums
and without bimps so i guess that's an advantage


some man/ncrecc/bill33

Offline

#37 2015-10-18 02:52:32, last edited by Creature (2015-10-18 02:52:44)

Creature
Member
From: The Dark Web
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,658

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

Rename this to "Whatever's on your mind Thread", it fits better than "Being Off-topic Thread".


This is a false statement.

Offline

#38 2015-10-18 02:54:12

Moukdaboss
Banned
Joined: 2015-02-27
Posts: 484

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

EVERYONE ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GO OFF TOPIC IN THIS TOPIC MIND BLON


idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

Offline

#39 2015-10-18 02:58:18, last edited by 0176 (2015-10-18 02:58:56)

0176
Member
From: Brazil
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,146

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

Onjit wrote:

Have you ever stood up too fast and had a rush of blood to the head?
Or is it just a tall person thing. I get this all the time.

I'm ~180cm tall and this never happened to me, or maybe I just never noticed it. Dude, you might need to see a doctor.

Why do people need to spam emojis on social media?

Offline

#40 2015-10-18 03:06:10

some man
Member
From: New England
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,071

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

related, why do people need to mess around with the color and size attributes on message boards that allow that?


some man/ncrecc/bill33

Offline

#41 2015-10-18 03:29:43

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,170

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

Different55 wrote:
Onjit wrote:

Have you ever stood up too fast and had a rush of blood to the head?

Or is it just a tall person thing. I get this all the time.

I'm not tall (5'10"/~177cm) but that happens to me a lot. Also moving from somewhere really hot and humid and sauna-like straight to a regular air-conditioned room. Vision gets dim and I lose my balance a bit for a few seconds.

This happened to me and I fell and made a hole in the wall with my head. My brother told me it might be from sitting/laying down all day and getting up too fast.


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

#42 2015-10-18 03:32:23

Bobithan
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,401

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

some man wrote:

related, why do people need to mess around with the color and size attributes on message boards that allow that?

I see in a lot of other forums people will like, only type in a certain color or font so that they become special or something. One person I know centers all their text which is just a pain to read even though they claim it's "simpler". It's just a way to stand out I guess, even though avatars and signatures already exist.

Of all places, I'm surprised these forums don't have as much bbcode abuse as some others.


bvWuAFP.png
im not a real mod btw

Offline

#43 2015-10-18 03:42:07, last edited by Abelysk (2015-10-18 03:46:18)

Abelysk
Guest

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

I have an A-, A, A, A, and an F.

Onjit wrote:

Have you ever stood up too fast and had a rush of blood to the head?

Or is it just a tall person thing. I get this all the time.

It happens when your blood vessels were constricted by lying down too long and becoming relaxed, reducing blood flow. When you stand up at a relaxed state, your heart pumps the blood very intensively to be balanced throughout the body. It usually resolves quickly once the blood is balanced.

Wooted by:

#44 2015-10-18 03:43:18

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,942
Website

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

0176 wrote:
Onjit wrote:

Have you ever stood up too fast and had a rush of blood to the head?
Or is it just a tall person thing. I get this all the time.

I'm ~180cm tall and this never happened to me, or maybe I just never noticed it. Dude, you might need to see a doctor.

Ok I was exaggerating when I said "all the time". The most that happens is that my vision is blurry for 5-30 seconds and I'm off balance.

Nothing bad has ever happened because of it.


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

#45 2015-10-18 06:02:20

0176
Member
From: Brazil
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,146

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

Onjit wrote:
0176 wrote:
Onjit wrote:

Have you ever stood up too fast and had a rush of blood to the head?
Or is it just a tall person thing. I get this all the time.

I'm ~180cm tall and this never happened to me, or maybe I just never noticed it. Dude, you might need to see a doctor.

Ok I was exaggerating when I said "all the time". The most that happens is that my vision is blurry for 5-30 seconds and I'm off balance.

Nothing bad has ever happened because of it.

Oh. My vision's blurry all the time anyway because I have horribly bad eyesight and I'm too self-conscious to use eyeglasses (making the problem even worse).
Can't wait to turn 21ish for that lasr surgery.

Offline

#46 2015-10-18 06:03:11

Bobithan
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,401

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

0176 wrote:
Onjit wrote:
0176 wrote:
Onjit wrote:

Have you ever stood up too fast and had a rush of blood to the head?
Or is it just a tall person thing. I get this all the time.

I'm ~180cm tall and this never happened to me, or maybe I just never noticed it. Dude, you might need to see a doctor.

Ok I was exaggerating when I said "all the time". The most that happens is that my vision is blurry for 5-30 seconds and I'm off balance.

Nothing bad has ever happened because of it.

Oh. My vision's blurry all the time anyway because I have horribly bad eyesight and I'm too self-conscious to use eyeglasses (making the problem even worse).
Can't wait to turn 21ish for that lasr surgery.

You don't wear contacts?


bvWuAFP.png
im not a real mod btw

Offline

#47 2015-10-18 06:08:35

0176
Member
From: Brazil
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,146

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

Bobithan wrote:
0176 wrote:
Onjit wrote:
0176 wrote:
Onjit wrote:

Have you ever stood up too fast and had a rush of blood to the head?
Or is it just a tall person thing. I get this all the time.

I'm ~180cm tall and this never happened to me, or maybe I just never noticed it. Dude, you might need to see a doctor.

Ok I was exaggerating when I said "all the time". The most that happens is that my vision is blurry for 5-30 seconds and I'm off balance.

Nothing bad has ever happened because of it.

Oh. My vision's blurry all the time anyway because I have horribly bad eyesight and I'm too self-conscious to use eyeglasses (making the problem even worse).
Can't wait to turn 21ish for that lasr surgery.

You don't wear contacts?

I'd absolutely love to wear contacts, but 1. they can be really dangerous if you're not careful 2. I keep forgetting where my glasses are after literally 5 seconds, how am I gonna ever find a tiny contact lense

Offline

#48 2015-10-18 10:11:23

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,170

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

0176 wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
0176 wrote:
Onjit wrote:
0176 wrote:

I'm ~180cm tall and this never happened to me, or maybe I just never noticed it. Dude, you might need to see a doctor.

Ok I was exaggerating when I said "all the time". The most that happens is that my vision is blurry for 5-30 seconds and I'm off balance.

Nothing bad has ever happened because of it.

Oh. My vision's blurry all the time anyway because I have horribly bad eyesight and I'm too self-conscious to use eyeglasses (making the problem even worse).
Can't wait to turn 21ish for that lasr surgery.

You don't wear contacts?

I'd absolutely love to wear contacts, but 1. they can be really dangerous if you're not careful 2. I keep forgetting where my glasses are after literally 5 seconds, how am I gonna ever find a tiny contact lense

They'd be in your eye the whole day, no need to worry //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

#49 2015-10-18 10:37:56

Hostage
Banned
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-06-02
Posts: 1,317
Website

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

pls2be random offtopic spam thread


35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

Offline

#50 2015-10-18 12:15:43

Raven
Formerly Diana2003
Joined: 2015-07-04
Posts: 1,333

Re: Off-Topic chat thread

I cant stop listening to music lately.


tumblr_p6vjf1qPw11vd95q6o8_1280.png

Offline

Raphe90001566512553760127

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1566591203.6699 - Generated in 0.073 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.68 MiB (Peak: 1.95 MiB) ]