Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

I guess I'm done

Eh everybody edits is way more stupid and easier to play, there are way to many noob levels around now, all the pros. have quit, I've gotten bored of the game, everything looks dumb. If Chris and RPG fix this then I will come back. 'nuff said. I may post on the forums every once in a while, but I'm done. Good luck to all the everybody edits players out there. Bye guys, I will miss you. EOpYT.png

#2 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Re: I guess I'm done

Don't quit please! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile We can't loose so much good players around here! Please don't quit!!!

#3 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

sorry but ee sucks now, I just don't wanna deal with it

#4 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

It does suck,but still //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

but still, what? there is no point in playing now really, it was fun while it lasted //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile but bai

#6 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Bye see ya around forums

#7 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Stay on the forums though. By staying on the forums you still know what's going on without having to be tortured by the updates. That's basically what I'm doing

aka towwl

#8 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

yeah I will mostly just look around so don't expect me to post nearly as much as I did

#9 Before February 2015

Slovenia

kingpooultra wrote:

Eh everybody edits is way more stupid and easier to play, there are way to many noob levels around now, all the pros. have quit, I've gotten bored of the game, everything looks dumb. If Chris and RPG fix this then I will come back. 'nuff said. I may post on the forums every once in a while, but I'm done. Good luck to all the everybody edits players out there. Bye guys, I will miss you. EOpYT.png

U mad bro? U hatin?

#10 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

honestly I never asked for someone to be a jerk, I saw your post that you deleted it said "does any1 even care about you?" now get off this topic if you have nothing nice to say

#11 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Yeah,while im at it,i could just as well pronounce that im quitting too,without making a topic...I would quit today anyway,it has NOTHING to do with the update. I just got sick by the game.

#12 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

alright bye then, see you in other forums as well

#13 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Yeah,see ya there //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#14 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Oh god plz stop leaving //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile