Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2015-11-03 21:49:23

KingFudge

Re: [BETA] [GAMEMODE] Mazer - Base finally stable!

Since I haven't seen the world yet, what does the Ghost look like?

#27 2015-11-03 21:54:09

Prodigy

KingFudge wrote:

Since I haven't seen the world yet, what does the Ghost look like?

Its just a cheesy ghost :3

h0qIF0q.png

#28 2016-01-17 20:08:40, last edited by den3107 (2016-01-22 14:15:18)

den3107

And then I returned from the dead! Kinda....

I'm back to optimize and update my bots: Mazer and The Dueler!
The Dueler will be the first to be put on the table.

What does this mean? Quite important things actually!
• My bots currently use a massive amount of CPU, optimizing them will allow me to run both bots (and potentially more) simultaneously;
• It also means that I'm working on the bots again, which means that once again I'm looking for suggestions for stuff to add and improve;
• My template will be perfectionated quite some, meaning I could more easily make new bots, if and when I will have (or get) new ideas.

Sadly there is also a downside:
With optimization might come a couple bugs, but they should be fixed rapidly.

Sadly the general 'slowness' in my bots is due to the "block place speed limit", so it won't mean that drawing or general speed of the bot will noticeably improve.

Now obviously I won't just optimize the bot... Updates will come with it too!

You can find the list of the next planned features for Mazer here:
[…] Fix a few bugs with the ghost hazard;
[…] Skin-vote system:
     [–] The bot has multiple 'skins' (color palettes). This system will make it possible for the players to vote to change the current skin to another.
[…] Win tracking:
     [–] Saying the command !wins <username> (username is optional) will display the amount of times the mentioned player (or yourself) has been 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
[…] Player vote-kick system:
     [–] Using a command, the players can vote to kick a certain player, ideal for when hackers are present and operators are afk;
     [–] At least 50% of the room will have to vote for the vote to be legal. When a vote is legal, 50% of the votes have to be positive for the said player to be kicked;
     [–] A vote first has to be started using the following format: !votekick [username];
          [–] Only a single votekick can be active at a time.
          [–] You can vote yes or no on that player using the following command: !votekick [y|n]
     [–] A vote lasts for 5 minutes, after which will be checked if the vote is legal and if it passed or not.
[…] A new kind of tile! portal tiles:
     [–] After [x] amount of turns there's an [y]% change a static tile will become a portal tile (the tile will remain static);
     [–] When a player is on a portal tile at the end of a round (a row/column has moved), he/she will be moved to a random location on the map that isn't the start, end or another portal tile;
     [–] It's possible for multiple portal tiles to exist (and even appear at the same time!);
     [–] A portal tile disappears 3 turns after its appearance.

Remember that I'm still open for more suggestions!

Wooted by:
den31071453057720576328

Board footer