Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-09-13 05:47:39

TripledYou

Just Some Additions that I think would be great.

1. Furniture, We need to have tables, lamps, couches, and more.

2. Classic Made free, I know most of us don't have classic because we quit EE for a amount of time, But can you Mods and Admins make the classic available to the public for at least one month? If not, Can you make the classic available to those who were around during that time? Example, Lets say i missed playing the 2013 because of school, But Since I have been playing since then, I can still get that pack.

3. Hide Names, Yes, I know there is a hide names thing, but I want one that gives a whole level option to hide names. Like the spectate thing, you have a option to make it so u can spectate, or not spectate. Catch my drift?

4. Smiley Option, I am suggesting some smileys. Mouse Smiley, Flag Smileys, And a Turtle Smiley, Not ninja turtle.

5. Magic Coins, We all know magic coins are the biggest pain in the world if you missed the old magic coin update. I say we should bump the rate of the magic coins down a bit.

6. Aura, I just want a black aura //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

7. Hi Toop if you're reading this.

Thank you, and I hope some of this gets added. Hopefully the turtle.

Hi //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 2015-09-13 06:42:17

imgood9

Re: Just Some Additions that I think would be great.

EditGuy22 wrote:

1. Furniture, We need to have tables, lamps, couches, and more.
No comment.

2. Classic Made free, I know most of us don't have classic because we quit EE for a amount of time, But can you Mods and Admins make the classic available to the public for at least one month? If not, Can you make the classic available to those who were around during that time? Example, Lets say i missed playing the 2013 because of school, But Since I have been playing since then, I can still get that pack.
Classic mode smileys were available for a limited time only. You missing the purchase deadline doesn't entitle you to a free one.

3. Hide Names, Yes, I know there is a hide names thing, but I want one that gives a whole level option to hide names. Like the spectate thing, you have a option to make it so u can spectate, or not spectate. Catch my drift?
You're drifting like a rejected Fast and Furious movie.

4. Smiley Option, I am suggesting some smileys. Mouse Smiley, Flag Smileys, And a Turtle Smiley, Not ninja turtle.
Go to Graphics Suggestions and post a sprite there. If it's good enough, it might get added to the game.

5. Magic Coins, We all know magic coins are the biggest pain in the world if you missed the old magic coin update. I say we should bump the rate of the magic coins down a bit.
Do you mean make magic coins rarer? Oh god no.

6. Aura, I just want a black aura //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
Black aura doesn't sound too bad, actually.

7. Hi Toop if you're reading this.
Say "hi" to EditGuy22, Toop.

Thank you, and I hope some of this gets added. Hopefully the turtle.

Welcome to the forums.

#3 2015-09-13 09:45:05

Xfrogman43

EditGuy22 wrote:

If you are the owner of the level, you can go into world options and do that there.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#4 2015-09-13 12:36:04

skullz17

Xfrogman43 wrote:
EditGuy22 wrote:

If you are the owner of the level, you can go into world options and do that there.

Serious? How come I never knew about this?

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#5 2015-09-13 12:44:40, last edited by Nebula (2015-09-13 15:02:05)

Nebula

Offtopic: *snip*

Ontopic: Great idea!

#6 2015-09-13 13:21:54

skullz17

rudik3000 wrote:

Offtopic: *bump or snip*

Ontopic: Great idea!

You can't bump after 8 minutes. That doesn't make sense.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#7 2015-09-13 14:20:57

Prodigy

well i think its a good idea but i agree with Tomkazaz with the flag smiley because that will take to much time and IS a waste of tome and also the magic system is not working right now so i think the rate should be back to normal and also maybe raise the rate of magic coins from the normal rate

h0qIF0q.png

#8 2015-09-13 16:04:13

shadowda

toop. you made a furniture pack. lets put it in.

Hidden text

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

#9 2015-09-13 16:48:15

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Website

furniture pack seems nice, but it wil mostly ruin the fact that you make decorations combining the ones that already exists
ex: you can make a sofa using one-ways, a background and cowboy decoration

Krosis.gif

#10 2015-09-14 00:09:09

Anch

Arkonagames wrote:

furniture pack seems nice, but it wil mostly ruin the fact that you make decorations combining the ones that already exists
ex: you can make a sofa using one-ways, a background and cowboy decoration

But then you can have 2 types of sofas.

#11 2015-09-14 00:45:49

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Furniture is not going to work unless they make it as a decoration, because for example these diagonal stairs would make you look like if you were floating.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by: (2)

#12 2015-09-14 02:09:57

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

ZeldaXD wrote:

Furniture is not going to work unless they make it as a decoration, because for example these diagonal stairs would make you look like if you were floating.

flying man
flying man
hes not a spider hes flying man

#13 2015-09-14 04:54:16

Xfrogman43

skullz17 wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
EditGuy22 wrote:

Please tell me this is sarcasm... If you must know, I was talking about turning spectate on/off..

#14 2015-09-14 05:44:34

TripledYou

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad Jeez, I was just giving suggestions and people hate...

Hi //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#15 2015-09-14 06:14:39

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

EditGuy22 wrote:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad Jeez, I was just giving suggestions and people hate...

as imgood put it, "welcome to the forums"! all we do is be negative all the time!

furniture, personally i kinda like not having since you have to find ways to make it with what we have.
yes to the classic, but for a limited time and only if the person's account was made before the items.
the hide names world option is a good one.
and i honestly like all your smiley ideas, but as said before, that's a lot of flags.
and yespls to the black aura.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#16 2015-09-14 22:42:13

skullz17

Xfrogman43 wrote:
skullz17 wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
EditGuy22 wrote:

Please tell me this is sarcasm... If you must know, I was talking about turning spectate on/off..

o

Thought you were talking about hide names. I was too lazy to actually check if existed. I think the guy knows that the option exists, that's what he said in his post. He wasn't suggesting an option to turn spec on/off, he was suggesting an option to turn names on/off, and he was just comparing it to spec on/off as an example.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#17 2015-09-14 23:38:51

Xfrogman43

skullz17 wrote:

Thought you were talking about hide names. I was too lazy to actually check if existed. I think the guy knows that the option exists, that's what he said in his post. He wasn't suggesting an option to turn spec on/off, he was suggesting an option to turn names on/off, and he was just comparing it to spec on/off as an example.

Oh, I get it now, sorry for the confusion, I have a hard time reading sometimes so I read things and I skip over a lot of stuff that he said.

Why would you want every single person in the world hide names? They put it there for preference.

#18 2015-09-15 16:44:06

skullz17

Xfrogman43 wrote:
skullz17 wrote:

Oh, I get it now, sorry for the confusion, I have a hard time reading sometimes so I read things and I skip over a lot of stuff that he said.

Why would you want every single person in the world hide names? They put it there for preference.

If you ever create a game, probably a bot, where people are not allowed to know each other's teams or names, this could be cool.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

skullz171442331846541966

Board footer