Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

simonbob13

Player Ratings

I'm doing ratings to see how good you are at playing EE. I may add something for how good your levels are, but I would need 5 to 10 Official level testers, and blah blah all that stuff, and the formulas would be really hard to make, so I'll wait a while first and see how player ratings turn out.

I'm about halfway done with formulas, and the ones I did I did a little situation testing. So I'll finish the other ones, and do real testing for the formulas for a few days or until they change the physics engine back.

Check back in 10~30 minutes to do the testing with me. I might do it for 30 minutes or an hour.

#2 Before February 2015

Master1

Re: Player Ratings

nobodys good at playing EE... anymore...

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#3 Before February 2015

simonbob13

K, I'm done with formulas and situation testing. Gonna start, well, probably in about 20 hours after this post, maybe a little before that. Anyone who wants a rating can come, and can also suggest a level to do. I might do two worlds, so players will have a better chance at getting one they like. And no bosses/run from gods/any other level that doesn't stay the same.

#4 Before February 2015

simonbob13

Ok, Here. First person to post here chooses what stage I'm doing today. Testing starts in 10 minutes and goes for an hour, no late entries or anything. Want a rating? Go to the level at 1 o' clock.

Edit: By testing I mean testing you, not the system. Oh, and I know this is a double post. I just felt that it fits in here well, and isn't spam at all.

Last edited by simonbob13 (Jul 30 2011 10:51:33 am)

#5 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

simonbob don't post twice in a row. It's called double posting and it's against the rules.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

simonbob13

I thought I was adding something? oh well. Anyway, I guess doing a different stage same time tomorrow. Anyone that wants in, post here.

#8 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

The funny thing is i've actually gotten better at playing since the update..

simonbob13 142387713984293

Board footer