Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-09-07 01:30:02

OINX

puzzle pack 1

Why does the puzzle pack have the number 1, indicating that there will be more, but the other difficulties don't have this, even though there is the possibility to create new worlds for endurance 2, fractured fingers 2 etc...

(  ° ,(oo)° ) oink oink

#2 2015-09-07 02:21:42

MIHB_casts_confuseplayer

Re: puzzle pack 1

I think its because the other names don't refer to a type of level.  Nobody called any of those levels "fractured fingers" levels when they came out, its just a catchy name for a group of them.

Puzzle levels, on the other hand, refer to a very specific type of level that is different from the standard bunch'o'minis levels.

#3 2015-09-07 06:15:15, last edited by Nou (2015-09-07 06:15:39)

Nou

OINX wrote:

Why does the puzzle pack have the number 1, indicating that there will be more, but the other difficulties don't have this, even though there is the possibility to create new worlds for endurance 2, fractured fingers 2 etc...

Because there will be a PP2.

+ what MIHB said: they stand out from the rest

No u.

#4 2015-09-07 13:57:01

OINX

So that means if we had new extreme hard worlds, they would have their own name and not "fractured fingers", even though they also stand out and fit pretty well in the "fractured fingers" category?

Imo there are three groups, that I can distinguish:
-puzzle pack
- endurance (pack), they are the hard non minis
- fractured fingers (pack), they are the hard minis

But then again, I rather have no numbers besides the last two badges. It would "soil" the name of the badge. That would make it look like there are plenty of these badges and they are not special.

Then I have one more question. What if there were to come new very hard minis. Are there just out of competition for campaigns? If not, why would they not fit into the same"fractured fingers (2)" category?

(  ° ,(oo)° ) oink oink

#5 2015-09-07 14:41:49

Nou

OINX wrote:

So that means if we had new extreme hard worlds, they would have their own name and not "fractured fingers", even though they also stand out and fit pretty well in the "fractured fingers" category?

Correct.

OINX wrote:

Imo there are three groups, that I can distinguish:
-puzzle pack
- endurance (pack), they are the hard non minis
- fractured fingers (pack), they are the hard minis

Not all campaigns that are ready are in yet and more themes are coming. Of course you can suggest your own campaigns with a particular theme, you don't have to stick to the themes we have used so far.

OINX wrote:

But then again, I rather have no numbers besides the last two badges. It would "soil" the name of the badge. That would make it look like there are plenty of these badges and they are not special.

Each campaign will have a unique badge, including PP2

OINX wrote:

Then I have one more question. What if there were to come new very hard minis. Are there just out of competition for campaigns? If not, why would they not fit into the same"fractured fingers (2)" category?

They would fit in the category but would be in a different campaign with a different name with extreme difficulty. We're not changing the contents of existing campaigns for reasons I'm sure you understand.

No u.

Wooted by:
Nou1441633309539518

Board footer