Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-27 09:47:01, last edited by ani (2015-08-27 09:49:18)

ani

The problem

Just a little thing to think about:

Beautiful landscapes and architecture in your minimaps are impressive and generally is an excellent display of mastery over level creation, but lately I've been finding myself frustrated with actually navigating levels. Like there is no clarity whatsoever when I have to barge through keys and doors and floating decorations in the middle of nowhere and, is the planked wood texture blockpack being used as dirt? This has become a significant problem once I ran out of my premium level Eye-Bleach™. I would be delighted if someone could ship me an additional carton.

I present to you, the law of level creation:

Eg=1/a

where Eg is ease of gameplay, and a is the value of art. As we can see, art is inversely proportional to the ease of gameplay.

Is your minimap eye **** worth causing potential seizures for how many players? Reminder that the target demographic of this game is 10-13 years old.

Think of the children.

edit: inb4 B-BUT MUH ANTI-ALIASING

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

ani1440665221535022

Board footer