Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-19 16:38:09

Greydog

Graphical glitch - weird coins appear

So I was completely alone in Darkstar32's "Video Game Music" and suddenly I noticed three yellow coins appear in a horizontal row down and to the right of me as if an editor had created them. I knew no one could have created them, because I was completely alone, so it was kind of spooky. These yellow coins then turned into blue coins and then disappeared.

I'm not sure if this was a bot, a hacker, my imagination or just a bug, but I thought it would be wise to post it here since it just happened and it might be a bug.

Also, when the coins appeared, they were in a random spot on the screen, not near any other coins and they changed to blue and to nothing one by one.

#2 2015-08-19 16:40:22

Schlog

Re: Graphical glitch - weird coins appear

Greydog wrote:

So I was completely alone in Darkstar32's "Video Game Music" and suddenly I noticed three yellow coins appear in a horizontal row down and to the right of me as if an editor had created them. I knew no one could have created them, because I was completely alone, so it was kind of spooky. These yellow coins then turned into blue coins and then disappeared.

I'm not sure if this was a bot, a hacker, my imagination or just a bug, but I thought it would be wise to post it here since it just happened and it might be a bug.

Also, when the coins appeared, they were in a random spot on the screen, not near any other coins and they changed to blue and to nothing one by one.

That might've been an invisible admin. Supermouk posted about invisible admins in Game Discussion.

#3 2015-08-19 16:40:26, last edited by Kirby (2015-08-19 16:40:54)

Kirby

In music worlds, if you're laggy, music notes will change into portals, world portals,
Coins, blue coins, or nothing. Once you touch them again, they return to normal.

#4 2015-08-20 03:22:24

John

Kirby wrote:

In music worlds, if you're laggy, music notes will change into portals, world portals,
Coins, blue coins, or nothing. Once you touch them again, they return to normal.

That's never happened to me before o.o

PW?scale=2

Wooted by: (2)
John1440037344532340

Board footer