Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-13 17:49:25

Unau

There should be another way to boost your maximum magic.

There should be another way to boost your maximum magic. Some other ways to get more energy should be:

-Gems
-Contests
-ETC.

What are some other ways to boost your maximum energy other than magic?:)

unau_sig

thanks koya

#2 2015-08-13 17:56:09

hummerz5

Re: There should be another way to boost your maximum magic.

There are quite a few topics about giving away free gems, more energy, faster energy, free beta.

I suppose it's noticeable because there's no one to complain/propose the opposite... as no one would gain from less energy, slower energy, expensive price increases.

If you're hitting your max energy cap too often, you could ask for slower energy rates... maybe one every 10 minutes?

#3 2015-08-13 17:56:22

Prodigy

play a level and get like +5 energy when FINISH it or do like the super rewards

h0qIF0q.png

#4 2015-08-13 17:56:30

nlmdejonge

The upcoming 2.0 update (preview video) will feature campaigns, and one of the rewards for beating some of the levels in these campaigns will be an increase of the maximum energy.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#5 2015-08-13 17:59:59, last edited by AmdS (2015-08-13 18:01:15)

AmdS
Website

I would organize a contest in October with prizes to get 1000 or +500 energies, but I've asked the admins and the answer was no, so not think it would be possible to be a contest for players (winners) get more energy as prizes.
And why buy energy with gems? You can get it with magic (easy to get), just be luck.

So, I'm sorry if I don't understand your topic and I said wrong things, english is so harder to know //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#6 2015-08-13 18:12:31

Master1

AmdS wrote:

I would organize a contest in October with prizes to get 1000 or +500 energies, but I've asked the admins and the answer was no, so not think it would be possible to be a contest for players (winners) get more energy as prizes.

Back when Chris Benjaminsen ran the game, an energy increase was a common prize for contests. The new years and easter contests offered +1,000 max energy for first place, and +500 for second. It's not impossible for that to be used as a contest prize in the future, but it would most likely have to be staff made, and not user made.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#7 2015-08-13 18:15:47

Kirby

Master1 wrote:
AmdS wrote:

Back when Chris Benjaminsen ran the game, an energy increase was a common prize for contests. The new years and easter contests offered +1,000 max energy for first place, and +500 for second. It's not impossible for that to be used as a contest prize in the future, but it would most likely have to be staff made, and not user made.

Ooh if you guys organize another staff contest, be sure to invite friends who have never played the game to judge

Wooted by:

BEE

#8 2015-08-13 18:27:04

skullz17

Max energy doesn't mean anything to me because my energy isn't filled up to the max after I wake up. And even if someone were to go on EE less than me, I only have 518 energy so +1000 would still take ages to fill up.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by: (2)

#9 2015-08-13 19:01:20

hummerz5

Kirby wrote:
Master1 wrote:
AmdS wrote:

Ooh if you guys organize another staff contest, be sure to invite friends who have never played the game to judge

Smells sarcastic. On the one hand, you can trust people who haven't been in the community to not make decisions (consciously or not) based in part by the creator of the level.

#10 2015-08-13 19:17:34

Kirby

hummerz5 wrote:
Kirby wrote:
Master1 wrote:
AmdS wrote:

Smells sarcastic. On the one hand, you can trust people who haven't been in the community to not make decisions (consciously or not) based in part by the creator of the level.

You see, my comment was referencing the terrible judging from the Halloween contest, in which Chris invited friends who never played the game to judge the contest.

#11 2015-08-13 19:42:38

hummerz5

Kirby wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:
Kirby wrote:
Master1 wrote:
AmdS wrote:

You see, my comment was referencing the terrible judging from the Halloween contest, in which Chris invited friends who never played the game to judge the contest.

I figured you were referencing something. I'm just pushing different things to keep in mind. knowledgeable judges vs unbiased judges (if there is bias to be had)

#12 2015-08-13 19:44:17

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I want to direct your attention towards campaign mode, a system where you will play worlds and win items (such as energy).

Discord: jawp#5123

#13 2015-08-13 19:47:33, last edited by hummerz5 (2015-08-13 19:50:04)

hummerz5

JaWapa wrote:

I want to direct your attention towards campaign mode, a system where you will play worlds and win items (such as energy).

nlmdejonge wrote:

The upcoming 2.0 update (preview video) will feature campaigns, and one of the rewards for beating some of the levels in these campaigns will be an increase of the maximum energy.

Wonderfully concise assistance.

Wooted by:

#14 2015-08-13 20:03:11

Weirdoverse
Website

10k energy to 1 gem
worth it.

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Weirdoverse1439492591530148

Board footer