Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

jakebot

Kongregate update problems?

My brother plays EE through Kongregate, and since the recent update has been unable to play a level. He can still enter the old lobby but when ever he tries to refresh the page it won't update. All in all he's stuck in the old version of the game.

Anyone else having this problem? Help?

#2 Before February 2015

wchollett

Re: Kongregate update problems?

I haven't had this problem, but I would recommend trying different websites for EE and even different browsers. It used to say that I had to update Adobe Flash Player, but even when I did, it still didn't work. I tried about 5 different sites for Mozilla Firefox and Interent Explorer, but it still didn't work. In desperation, I tried Safari. It worked. Then, the next day, it was fixed for Firefox, too.
My recommendation: try different browsers. You've probably already fixed this by now, though...
+rep for my time, please?

jakebot 142387863682796

Board footer