Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

My acc is hacked.

Yesterday blackflame said he   hacked my acc with cheat engian.... and   i   was hoping admins   or   somthing   could   do somthing about this & what can   cheat engien   do?

#2 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Re: My acc is hacked.

So you dont actually now if your account is hacked? He has most likely just said it to scare you.

#3 Before February 2015

Master1

don't worry I used to use cheat engine a lot and I know there's no way you can hack and account with it. it's only hacks are mod mode, teleporting, change smiley to anything, and block hacks. Other then that you cant really do much else with it.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#4 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

MRBOOGAWESOME wrote:

So you dont actually now if your account is hacked? He has most likely just said it to scare you.

Yeah i couldnt get to   sleep last night   and   when   i did   i had a dream   it was about my acc beening   hacked and   shared. out   of   story: But no one   has used my energy and stuff..

Last edited by xGBx-PwNzZ (Aug 6 2011 2:50:22 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Don't worry. There is no possible way to hack account's via cheat engine. Pretty much what klmaster told you. Don't worry,if you see somebody wasting your energy,just change password.

#6 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

^   Ok i have
Edit:   ok this   topic is   uselsss to me now you can lock   it.

Last edited by xGBx-PwNzZ (Aug 6 2011 3:29:22 am)

#7 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

To get your topic locked, report the first post with the word "Lock".

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#8 Before February 2015

EDJ

If you look at some "hacked accounts" you see that most of the passwords are just way too easy.
http://pastebin.com/VZLn0Lbw (Thanks to doh for link)
If you have a password similar to this, I'd change it

#9 Before February 2015

johan

there are no hacked accounts, just leaked and possibly scammed ones.

#10 Before February 2015

capasha

johan wrote:

there are no hacked accounts, just leaked and possibly scammed ones.

Exactly. They aren't hacked. The guy using phishing and social engineering to get them. I know more about the guy supermen2 that i have posted in the ban account thread. He is not named supermen2 just a account he phished.

He is using SQLi tools (SQL injection) and phishing and social engineering to get passwords. So don't be afraid of the child.
I guess he is reading at the forum too. I hope he feels more like a useless script kiddie that think he have anything to do with Anonymous.

Just look at this cute message "@neatstuffs This is for all future hackers: http://sqlinjectiontools.com/2011/01/sqlmap.."

> Hackers SQli Tools
> SQli Tools
> Tools

One more thing. Cheat Engine is client side. So he can't hack you guys. Don't be afraid.

Last edited by doh (Aug 6 2011 5:15:14 am)

#11 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Exactly what doh said. Except most of Anonymous != Hackers.
I hope you get your account back. Other than that, Doh pretty much summed everything else up.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#12 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Anonymous arent bad hackers

#13 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Your account can't get hacked, plain and simple. If you notice that these accounts that get taken have easy passwords and some are just phished from them.
So no worries.

The best thing to do is make an impossible password in notepad. Save it. Copy and Paste it into the password box on EE. There you go.

Last edited by Shy Guy (Aug 6 2011 8:35:35 am)

#14 Before February 2015

capasha

Shy Guy wrote:

Your account can't get hacked, plain and simple. If you notice that these accounts that get taken have easy passwords and some are just phished from them.
So no worries.

The best thing to do is make an impossible password in notepad. Save it. Copy and Paste it into the password box on EE. There you go.

You can have a 60 letters password with mixed A-Z a-z 0-9 and special characters. But you can still be keylogged and sniffed. If the site doesn't use salt or without and cryptography then it doesn't make any sense to use a secure password. Because it's already stored in plain.

#15 Before February 2015

EDJ

Locked per request of owner

xGBx-PwNzZ 142387889582537

Board footer