Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Nighter

Can't click the Modify button a 2nd time?

Alright, I was in one of my worlds today and so was a few other people I saved the word then when I tried to the 2nd time. It wouldn't let me save it a 2nd time. I went to my friends world and when he tried to save a 2nd time it still wouldn't work. Is this a bug or a glitch of some kind or is Chris/Peter updatting the game right now? Cause Idk why it won't work. It worked fine today but now its not. Idk whats wrong Is there a upcoming update tommorow or what? Or tonight? Cause I went to one of these guys post on here and RPGMaster2000 said like on the youtube video I watched RPGMASTER2000 said there would be a new update or new bricks this week. So is it tonight? Cause this is the last day of this week. Tommorow will be next week. Well lets just hope that its not a glitch but a new update coming tonight or tommorow.

#2 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Re: Can't click the Modify button a 2nd time?

5671.jpg

Nighter 142387894582487

Board footer