Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Niufox

Niufox has decided.

Yo, after a too long hiatus I've decided to visit the forum.
But I won't think that I'll be a very active EE player in the near future. I've just read about the mayor update, and it takes some spirit to get used to it.
I'm simply to lazy right now. xD

I'm just back from a twelve day long scout camp, the 22nd World Scout Jamboree (if you where there, send me a note! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile), and now I'm just going to chill out, play minecraft and League of Legends, and be with some friends.
Wow, I make EE sound like some kind of boring work, that you must do but don't really want to start at right now. .____.'

Anyway, the cake is great. It's so delicious and moist. Look at me still talking when there's science to do. Better be off.
See yah!

#2 Before February 2015

Oturan

Re: Niufox has decided.

So Your back, Welcome. I just have one more thing to You right now, lets finish the 2ndStory map before school starts D: pleaseeee. Everyone thinks the crew is dead too....

#3 Before February 2015

DK Levels

D: You're quitting forever?
And the update isn't that bad... D: If you're not a physics maniac you can't even tell the difference! That much...

#4 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

DK Levels wrote:

D: You're quitting forever?
And the update isn't that bad... D: If you're not a physics maniac you can't even tell the difference! That much...

Dis.

Welcome back to the forums i guezz

#5 Before February 2015

Niufox

No, dun worry, I'm not quitting for evvah, and when I looked into the update it it didn't seem all that bad either. ^^
And yeah, Oturan, let's finish that shizz!

#6 Before February 2015

Oturan

I dont want 2ndStory to die D: I dont think GameGus will play much more and neither will Catman probably, but I wanna finish it atleast

#7 Before February 2015

main_gi

Niufox wrote:

But I won't think that I'll be a very active EE player in the near future. I've just read about the mayor update, and it takes some spirit to get used to it.
I'm simply to lazy right now. xD!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

#8 Before February 2015

Bimps

Niufox wrote:

I'm simply to lazy right now. xD

I'm just back from a twelve day long scout camp, the 22nd World Scout Jamboree (if you where there, send me a note! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile), and now I'm just going to chill out, play minecraft and League of Legends, and be with some friends.
Wow, I make EE sound like some kind of boring work, that you must do but don't really want to start at right now. .____.'

Anyway, the cake is great. It's so delicious and moist. Look at me still talking when there's science to do. Better be off.
See yah!

DON'T EAT THE CAKE,
THE CAKE IS A LIE

#9 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Just A Note: Quit Scouts Join The RAF*, It's Much Better!

*Royal Air Force- I'm In The ATC** Part Of The RAF

**Air Training Corps- I'm Going Up The Ranks While Flying and Hopefuly Getting My PL***

***Pilot's Licence- No Need For Explaination

Fake Edit: So This Isn't Spam, Welcome To The Forum!

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Niufox 142387922182211

Board footer