Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-16 02:40:09

Greydog

Permanent HUD and loss of chat without kicking.

I recently had a problem when I logged in today. At first I kept getting kicked from worlds for no apparent reason (not "kicked" per se, but ejected by the system.) The HUD was also showing up strangely during the period after you exit the world before you get to the lobby. I entered another world and figured out the cause of the kicks: every time I tried to chat, the system would kick me instead of sending the message. That time the HUD stayed with me through my exiting of the world and and appeared in the lobby. This error persisted, and although I didn't reloaded the page, I just wanted to call to the Mods' attention a bug which is quite detrimental to game play.

It appeared to fix after I entered a world by way of the location of a friend. I chatted, which worked, and exited without the HUD at the lobby. Even though it fixed itself, I just want to let those who may find it important know.

#2 2015-07-16 10:28:37

Nou

Re: Permanent HUD and loss of chat without kicking.

Hi,

Thanks for the bug report. We're aware of its existence. For now reloading the page is the best way to fix it while we look into a solution.

No u.

Wooted by:
Nou1437038917522077

Board footer