Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-03 10:43:51, last edited by Norwee (2015-07-03 10:45:26)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

The EE dictionary~

Damn Ipwner keeps getting getting banned and postponing the forum release of our grandiose project, so i decided to take matters into my own hand and release it myself.

So here is the link: tinyurl.com/eedictionary  (WARNING: link might be NSFW depending on if you are humorless or intolerant)

This will be the discussion thread of the project so any questions/support/hate should be posted here.

Disclaimer: this project is TOTALLY fictive and any correlations or similarities between "fictive" and real people are complete hallucinations on your part caused by sniffing too many flower seeds.

P.s. This project might never get finished and be kept working on as me and Ipwner could potentially keep working on it forever.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2015-07-03 10:53:17

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Re: The EE dictionary~

I'm a pronoob and a pronoob converter?
I'm flattered to know I officially made it onto iPwner's list of enemies.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by:

#3 2015-07-03 16:19:49

Creature

Sorry, I'm busy looking for relevancy of this dictionary.

This is a false statement.

#4 2015-07-03 18:21:34, last edited by bgic (2015-07-03 18:53:51)

bgic

I'll read it when I want to see some bull ****.

guys help how to mark all new posts as read?

nvm found it lol

#5 2015-07-03 18:42:05, last edited by Pyromaniac (2015-07-03 18:44:22)

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

"They tend to make unfunny jokes (eg. misspelling each others username". I laughed at this tbh

"These people are very creative, but other than that have basically no traits"

"One thing they all have in common though is that they act snobbish and superior to everyone around them like they are some british person sipping tea 24/7." TRUE! DAMN SHOTS FIRED.

People might hate me for admitting this but a lot of this is spot on....It reads like some weird lsd induced monologue but a lot of it is true lmao

That being said I have no idea why you made this or what good it does, but you do you.

#6 2015-07-03 18:45:46

Creature

Sadly, some of these statements are true.

#7 2015-07-03 19:40:44

Surfbro

Oh look! Oh look! The EE dictionary! The dictionary that has the most drama ever! WOW I CANT BELIEVE WE HAVE ANOTHER RELEASE, OH JOY!!!

*Also known as sarcasm*

ZS7JxlU.png?1

#8 2015-07-03 20:04:09, last edited by Insanity (2015-07-03 20:06:48)

Insanity

I'm insulted you haven't quoted me more you insubordinate

but at least you put some of my favorite ones in there, good job geed

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#9 2015-07-03 20:28:16

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Surfbro wrote:

Oh look! Oh look! The EE dictionary! The dictionary that has the most drama ever! WOW I CANT BELIEVE WE HAVE ANOTHER RELEASE, OH JOY!!!

*Also known as sarcasm*

This is the first time we actually made a topic on the forums about our dictionary. What do you mean by "another release"?
This seems like an attempt of a flower to protect the pronoobs reputation. Notice the use of caps lock meant to misdirect us from the fact that the comment makes no sense whatsoever. Read more in the dictionary to learn about the cruel tactics (attacktics) in use by the Pronoobs.

#10 2015-07-03 20:37:32

Creature

I thought flowers were structure found in some plants.

#11 2015-07-03 20:52:19, last edited by Calicara (2015-07-03 20:55:37)

Calicara

I don't need to read this entire dictionary to know what a load of crap it is. It causes nothing but drama and hate among the community. I do not condone this dictionary, nor do I appreciate the author(s), because I see no reason to put labels on people just because they don't fit your standards of gameplay.

The irony of it all is, Ipwner constantly eggs on how obsessed I am with reporting him, and yet here he write an entire dictionary to feel better about himself (which no one takes seriously), nor was I responsible for his latest ban.

I will be reporting this topic, though I doubt it will be locked, simply because its nothing but adding fuel to the fire of hate on the forums. And to prove it, I have quoted an excerpt:

EEdictionary wrote:

Failgirl101: One of the most atrocious people to disgrace EE and walk the Earth. Finds joy in wannabe-trolling, but her “trolling” is so so sad i don’t think it can even be considered trolling as she is also a con-artist crybaby and social justice warrior on the forums as well! She likes farting out essays and trying to emotionally scar others to make up for the lack of di  ck in her rectum! She reveals a great truth in life; I personally used to have the delusion that girls are just innocent and angelic, but observing her bi  tch-like behavior opens up new windows and allows me to see the wide array of flaws within people of all backgrounds!

Just one of the many rude and untrue statements contained within this backwash of vile script.

P.S. Ipwner also claims I'm 40+, but truth be told I'm only 20 years old.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#12 2015-07-03 20:55:50

Kira

Calicara wrote:

I don't need to read this entire dictionary to know what a load of crap it is. It causes nothing but drama and hate among the community. I do not condone this dictionary, nor do I appreciate the author(s), because I see no reason to put labels on people just because they don't fit your standards of gameplay.

The irony of it all is, Ipwner constantly eggs on how obsessed I am with reporting him, and yet here he write an entire dictionary to feel better about himself (which no one takes seriously), nor was I responsible for his latest ban.

I will be reporting this topic, though I doubt it will be locked, simply because its nothing but adding fuel to the fire of hate on the forums. And to prove it, I have quoted an excerpt:

EEdictionary wrote:

Failgirl101: One of the most atrocious people to disgrace EE and walk the Earth. Finds joy in wannabe-trolling, but her “trolling” is so so sad i don’t think it can even be considered trolling as she is also a con-artist crybaby and social justice warrior on the forums as well! She likes farting out essays and trying to emotionally scar others to make up for the lack of Richard Nixon in her rectum! She reveals a great truth in life; I personally used to have the delusion that girls are just innocent and angelic, but observing her very nice individual-like behavior opens up new windows and allows me to see the wide array of flaws within people of all backgrounds!

Just one of the many rude and untrue statements contained within this backwash of vile script.

Don't try to defend yourself, you're already burnt

azOr7ae.png

#13 2015-07-03 20:57:07

Calicara

@Kira: That was a joke world. You seriously think I would consider crap like that to be pro? There's a difference between satire and just being plain mean.

tgA1y17.jpg

Wooted by:

#14 2015-07-03 20:59:51

Creature

Your joke didn't end well, now face the consequences.

#15 2015-07-03 21:23:06, last edited by Norwee (2015-07-03 21:33:02)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Calicara wrote:

Long reply

We are indeed putting labels on people, but that is simply to make it easier to show the different types of people one can meet in the EE community while also branding them with their unique name. Our aim is to show the truth of EE in one document and so taking a larger group of people and putting them in one group is necesarry. I have no idea what you are referring to by your statement "not fitting our standards of gameplay."

Another thing that confuses me is the part about "ipwner writing a whole document to flame on me." This document is purely educational and will not showcase such barbarism. Anyway, this document mentions a whole load of other people and is not mainly about any user but the community as a whole, im sorry but the world does sadly not revolve completely around you.

Rude? Yes. The document might be blunt and difficult to swallow.
Lies? Yes some dialogue and text have been fabricated, but it is all done so we can more easily showcase a point. Every single paragraph has a core of truth and reason, which we try to show the people. Most of it is true chat we have screenshotted directly from regular EE worlds anyway.

There is no need to report the topic as all conversation on my part will be civil and tolerable if the others abide by the same rules.

Edit: if you still feel paranoid about Ipwner i recommend heading immidiately to a doctor so you can get treatment for your persecutory delusions.

#16 2015-07-03 21:37:49

Calicara

Wow.... I could spend my time destroying your delusional argument, but I can't tell whether it's sad or funny how much you really care. I can't take you seriously on this topic anymore... I'm done... Please excuse me while I play the Windwaker HD on my Wii U //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

tgA1y17.jpg

Wooted by:

#17 2015-07-03 21:43:07

BEE

Someone deleted what I am and now I don't remember what I am //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Had the word "demi" in it though, I think?

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#18 2015-07-03 21:45:08, last edited by Norwee (2015-07-03 21:53:29)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Calicara wrote:

Wow.... I could spend my time destroying your delusional argument, but I can't tell whether it's sad or funny how much you really care. I can't take you seriously on this topic anymore... I'm done... Please excuse me while I play the Windwaker HD on my Wii U //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Sounds great //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Wind waker is an awesome game.
Being a spokesperson is rather tiring so i shall head to sleep as well, so good we managed to settle this argument in an peaceful matter.

Edit: i see you claim i must be "desperate" or something because of my long replies, in reality i just view these arguments as a great way to practise English vocabulary, grammar and argumenting tactics in general. It also gives entertainment.

#19 2015-07-03 23:36:48

Bobithan

A horrible attempt at humor mixed with a very high saturation of arrogance. 2/10

Wooted by:

#20 2015-07-04 00:25:27

Pingohits
Banned

i won't bother to read it because my name is only mentioned twice

ipwner give me something pls

791mAP8.png

#21 2015-07-04 00:43:27

Creature

Pingohits wrote:

i won't bother to read it because my name is only mentioned twice

ipwner give me something pls

You want him talking bad about you?

#22 2015-07-04 01:15:39, last edited by Xfrogman43 (2015-07-04 01:16:36)

Xfrogman43

BuzzerBee wrote:

I'm a pronoob and a pronoob converter?
I'm flattered to know I officially made it onto iPwner's list of enemies.

Oh yeah? I get a whole paragraph!

Creature wrote:

You want him talking bad about you?

Not like it means anything... Just somebody who wants attention.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by:

#23 2015-07-04 01:18:31

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

The only problem I have with this is that you guys are basically trying to split groups of friends apart, and that it's blatantly rude to some people.

Also, sure, some of the "pronoobs" can act superior to other people, but I've never seen any of the "pronoobs" create an entire document specifically intended to hurt others. I personally feel like I don't act superior to other people, but I do admit that I usually only talk to my select group of friends because I'm not a very social person and don't really have the desire to branch out.

That being said, if anyone feels like I'm "acting superior" to them or if I'm just generally being rude, let me know. I take people's words to heart when the words are not caustic like what you have on this document.

TdQRyz3.png

Wooted by: (2)

#24 2015-07-04 01:20:46

Creature

BuzzerBee wrote:

"pronoobs" create an entire document

Link please.

I think iPwner was either trying to be funny, wanted to create a complaints doc to share with others or is just a autist wanting to do something.

#25 2015-07-04 02:03:15

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Creature wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

"pronoobs" create an entire document

Link please.

I think iPwner was either trying to be funny, wanted to create a complaints doc to share with others or is just a autist wanting to do something.

You deleted the part where I said they "never" created the document

TdQRyz3.png

Zoey20701436027837518883

Board footer