Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-01 16:41:17

Shadowkirby

8 Suggestions

1. Signs that change messages, depending on how many times you have visited a sign-changing trigger or how many coins have been collected.
2. Blocks that allow you to change the target and ids of portals; used for puzzles and world owner can set which portals are able to be modified.
3. Customizable world size; before purchasing, you can adjust the width and height of the world, and the amount of energy required, changes with size.
4. A time interval system that changes the appearance of blocks, backgrounds and action tools, when time passes and an interval is reached.
5. Feedback system where once you claim victory in a world, you can state your opinions on whether you liked or disliked the world (5 comment history).
6. Copy and paste large patterns of blocks to avoid wasting time placing individual blocks; can only copy and paste inside a square or rectangular area.
7. Spectating bonus: when you're spectating a person inside a difficult challenge or competition with other players, you can cheer them on by giving them a single thumbs up. When 20 thumbs ups have been accumulated, you can receive a temporary aura.
8. Ability to carry and place blocks without edit; used for puzzles and world owner can set which blocks are able to be modified.

(- ᴥ -)

#2 2015-07-01 16:48:25

Creature

Re: 8 Suggestions

Shadowkirby wrote:

1. Signs that change messages, depending on how many times you have visited a sign-changing trigger or how many coins have been collected.

This may be a bit too complex to program and to use. You can use a portal that leads to a coin door system, which show different signs.

Shadowkirby wrote:

2. Blocks that allow you to change the target and ids of portals; used for puzzles and world owner can set which portals are able to be modified.

This is a good idea, but like the above, a bit too complex to program and to use. You can also use portal system for it.

Shadowkirby wrote:

3. Customizable world size; before purchasing, you can adjust the width and height of the world, and the amount of energy required, changes with size.

I wished for that, but I think the calculations might not fit correctly for it.

Shadowkirby wrote:

4. A time interval system that changes the appearance of blocks, backgrounds and action tools, when time passes and an interval is reached.

I don't understand this suggestion, if you're talking about custom time interval, then I believe it's possible.

Shadowkirby wrote:

5. Feedback system where once you claim victory in a world, you can state your opinions on whether you liked or disliked the world (5 comment history).

You already have chat for it.

Shadowkirby wrote:

6. Copy and paste large patterns of blocks to avoid wasting time placing individual blocks; can only copy and paste inside a square or rectangular area.

This might be a bit complex, you can use bots for it.

Shadowkirby wrote:

7. Spectating bonus: when you're spectating a person inside a difficult challenge or competition with other players, you can cheer them on by giving them a single thumbs up. When 20 thumbs ups have been accumulated, you can receive a temporary aura.

I see no use for that.

Shadowkirby wrote:

8. Ability to carry and place blocks without edit; used for puzzles and world owner can set which blocks are able to be modified.

Why? You can use switches.

This is a false statement.

#3 2015-07-01 23:05:05

Shadowkirby

Re: 8 Suggestions

Creature wrote:
Shadowkirby wrote:

This may be a bit too complex to program and to use. You can use a portal that leads to a coin door system, which show different signs.

Shadowkirby wrote:

This is a good idea, but like the above, a bit too complex to program and to use. You can also use portal system for it.

Shadowkirby wrote:

I wished for that, but I think the calculations might not fit correctly for it.

Shadowkirby wrote:

I don't understand this suggestion, if you're talking about custom time interval, then I believe it's possible.

Shadowkirby wrote:

You already have chat for it.

Shadowkirby wrote:

This might be a bit complex, you can use bots for it.

Shadowkirby wrote:

I see no use for that.

Shadowkirby wrote:

Why? You can use switches.

7. It's good that it doesn't have a use, that's why I stated that it was a bonus.
8. You can't use switches to carry and place blocks...

(- ᴥ -)

Shadowkirby1435788305518008

Board footer