Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Re: People need to learn respect when they play

klmaster wrote:

Heres my thinking:

Get bored kick a random guest

no guests? kick somebody wearing the //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile smiley

no body wearing the //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile smiley? kick a nonchat

if theres no chat people we find and kick the nearest jak //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Skip the first three steps.

#27 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Phenomenon wrote:

+1 person who has to learn respect.

No, he understands the truth here about respect. The owner has the right to kick anyone for any reason. I think YOU need to learn respect, how dare you tell the room owner who he should and who he shouldn't kick?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#28 Before February 2015

Phenomenon

Suddenly it's my fault? I'm sorry but you miss understood me. Of course the owner has the right to kick someone for any reason, but that wasn't my point. It was my point that I find it nonsense to kick someone for such a reason as "you just got 2k gems go check", yes it might be funny for those who are in the room for chat, but as the one who got kicked it's just rude, tell me if I'm wrong there?
And I think you come over rude by saying "how dare you", because then I feel like I did something wrong. I'm not saying you are, cause you seem like a nice guy telling people that "12345 is a bad password" =3

Phenomenon 142388005881374

Board footer