Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Phenomenon

People need to learn respect when they play

I was playing a boss 5 minutes ago and then suddenly I get kicked, but why? I don't got chat so I couldn't have said something wrong, and I didn't do anything wrong (I just played a failed boss)

AuWSP.png

I asked my brother to say something about it (because he has chat and I don't), but he went furious and started flaming there... But I guess thats what brothers do.

I think it's nonsense to kick someone out of nowhere for no reason, not even as a joke if you don't know the one you're kicking. People want to have fun when they play and not have to fear the risk that they can get kick out of nowhere. It's not that I care that I got kicked out of that world, but thats because I wanted to leave anyways. But what if you are playing a good world and are on like 50% progress on playing the level? When you comeback you'd have to do it all again, but still have to fear that you won't get kicked again.

I think people need to start learning respect to other people and act to others how they want that others act to them. But of course this game is played by a major amount of young people, maybe to young to know what respect it. But people with chat (which must be 13+ Which already should know respect) and owners of the worlds should know respect and maturity.

What do you think about the maturity and the amount respect people have in the game?

#2 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Re: People need to learn respect when they play

More ee drama, sigh. Its there level they can kick who they like, deal with it.

Last edited by treejoe4 (Aug 12 2011 8:53:29 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Phenomenon

+1 person who has to learn respect.

#4 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

You see,that happens a lot,and people think they're funny,but if he kicked you like that,then he doesn't care about the level.This is not worth getting mad about,people do it all the time...

#5 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Well, this is quite common among children, they see someone they don't like, kick, if they decide on something as weird as this, so be it, let it run off of your back and continue your life, if an idiot kicks you from his/her level for no goddamn reason, the level isn't worth playing, nor is the person who kicked you.
Again, just ignore it and never go back, building up anger is never a wise choice...

#6 Before February 2015

I was there. He was kicking random non-chat people with that reason. :/

#7 Before February 2015

Phenomenon

Well, I find that nonsense. How is that a reason to kick someone, it's like I'm wrong because I don't have chat.

#8 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Nobody is wrong,he is just a "Moron" if i may...Edit: I don't want to be mean,but people are sometimes jerks.

Last edited by Pawlowic (Aug 12 2011 9:20:17 am)

#9 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

I respect only those who respect me. I haven't kicked anyone from my rooms due to anything other than trolling; which I honestly would want to believe is the only reason someone would get kicked. But, sadly, that isn't the case.

I get kicked from kanights rooms, but then again vengeance kicks in and I crash the room.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#10 Before February 2015

iYam

You people take it wrongly, and dramatically.
I was a god there with him too, luckily I got the code and he allowed me to stay.
He kicked you because he wanted his friend to come to the world so he kicked everybody who is not with chat so he could easily find his friend which has chat. After the friend didn't appear he really realized he isn't gonna come so he stopped kicking random people. The reason for the kick was - really- to be funny.

That's the real story. About other ppl, I have to agree with the rest

Last edited by iYam (Aug 12 2011 9:41:12 am)

#11 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

This is just normal. Though I think that reason was funny. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#12 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Did you get the 2k gems? Lol.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#13 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

?tilla wrote:

I respect only those who respect me.

same here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#14 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

When BLACKLYE was playing people kicked him once he/they entered a world.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#15 Before February 2015

capasha

?tilla wrote:

I get kicked from kanights rooms, but then again vengeance kicks in and I crash the room.

I do the same if i get kicked for no reason. I Join back as guest and crash the world. And then I'm happy and can play in another world.

Last edited by doh (Aug 12 2011 11:58:13 am)

#16 Before February 2015

moundsy

this is just a matter of a practical joke its nothing to get mad about... i bet atleast 5 ppl that posted here have done this before

counting me

#17 Before February 2015

Betaguy

*gasp* Wow you got kicked for no reason? [/sarcasm]
Seriously, its happening   almost all the time, ppl swear and flame and whatsoever...

Oh and I forgot:
If you are rly **** about some guy that have kicked you or flamed or whatsoever, just troll in the room (if you have the code) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Betaguy (Aug 12 2011 12:04:30 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

moundsy

lol yeah honestly if you can't take a joke then don't play everybodyedits

#19 Before February 2015

Master1

Heres my thinking:

Get bored kick a random guest

no guests? kick somebody wearing the //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile smiley

no body wearing the //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile smiley? kick a nonchat

if theres no chat people we find and kick the nearest jak //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#20 Before February 2015

moundsy

lol true and lol mind if i copy that plan? JK

#21 Before February 2015

Jonathan1003

I got kicked by this same guy but he said "you should get chat", not the 2000gems thing.
(I chatted with him once on tinychat and he said the same, without kicking)

#22 Before February 2015

Master1

i kick a bunch of nonchats saying they need chat, cause nonchats annoy me a lot and i never trust them with the code cause i cant talk to them

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#23 Before February 2015

klmaster wrote:

i kick a bunch of nonchats saying they need chat, cause nonchats annoy me a lot and i never trust them with the code cause i cant talk to them

So you kick someone just because they don't have a credit card? That's sad. :/

#24 Before February 2015

Brad

I kick people who ask for code but, that's all.

I was in a level yesterday and the guy kept kicking me every time I joined. He eventually didn't kick me anymore so I asked him why he was kicking me and he said that I was using shared accounts to harass him... How would he have any idea is it was me on the shared accounts? (It wasn't me)

#25 Before February 2015

Calicara

It's my level. If I don't like you than I have the right to kick you. It doesn't matter what the reason, if it's not your world than it's up to the owner to do what he wants even if you don't like it. Besides, IMO the only people who kick for no reason don't make that good of level anyway //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Phenomenon 142388005881374

Board footer