Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-06-15 19:15:52

Panic

Squared

I made a thing. Not too difficult or long because I'm a nub, although I tried to make it not too tedious.
Basically this level consists of a number of small worlds with portals that you need to cycle through. Each time you pass through a square, your target portal for the next time you pass through changes, along with some of the minis. Each square has different action blocks to form minis, being standard arrows alone, fluids, boosts, and timers/switches.
Probably call it more of an idea map, since I'm to much of a nub to make something actually good.
That's probably a terrible description, much easier explained in the actual map.

Link

General timeline of creation below
1. Be bored, have free time
2. Open free large world, draw 4 small world sized squares
3. Draw random identical shape in each square, insert portals, convert some stuff to coin doors
4. Insert minis
5. Exploits, exploits, exploits, replace some minis
6. Pretend to be done

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

Panic1434392152512768

Board footer