Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jahranja

The Next Update

After the last update, Everybody Edits has been ALOT more laggy. But in the lobby, it says "the much larger update next week." I hope Chris fixes the lag, and 1 thing I know is: my wish will be granted. I have been saying I want 1-way blocks for a few months now. We are finally getting them! DPffn.png yQHUl.png
Edit --> Anyone have any more info on the update?

Last edited by Jahranja (Aug 15 2011 2:14:09 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Re: The Next Update

Who informed you that we are getting one way blocks?

#3 Before February 2015

Jahranja

No one. I found them myself in Chris's world My Level. He changed the level and erased them, but when we get the 1-way blocks, you will know who found them before the update. Do you know when it will happen?

#4 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Jahranja wrote:

No one. I found them myself in Chris's world My Level. He changed the level and erased them, but when we get the 1-way blocks, you will know who found them before the update. Do you know when it will happen?

Only Chris, RPGMaster2000, Cyclone, and Toby knows when they want to decide when the updates happen or not.
And what do you mean you found 1 way blocks in the My level? There's no update for them, and if there was a update today that released them today, it would had been in the BETA's energy shop for testing.

Last edited by Garfield2436 (Aug 15 2011 6:18:32 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Jahranja

In Benjaminsen's world: My Level, there were 1-way blocks. It also clearly says in the lobby "the much larger update." It doesn't matter if it's beta only, they will still come.

#6 Before February 2015

jakebot

Didn't RPG already explain all this? And what does it matter who found them first. Really, everyone who argues about this sound like 2nd graders squabbling about who gets to be first in line. I mean, come on.

#7 Before February 2015

Calicara

Honestly I could care less whether we get new updates or not. To most people updates are just little toys. You get them, play around with them for a little bit, then just toss it aside and whine for more. Seriously we should be thankful for what we do have, and we should stop making topics about new updates. Isn't it enough for you that Chris tries to update the game almost EVERY week?

Last edited by Calicara (Aug 15 2011 8:35:09 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Brad

I still like updates

#9 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

somewhat pointless topic. The game will update when the game updates. However and whenever that it does. Nobody here can really affect this unless they post a suggestion so good that chris adds it in Game Suggestions. There's not much point discussing what is known/what you cannot know/what you cannot control.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Jahranja 142388089180541

Board footer