Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-06-03 22:15:36

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I Hate Grandpa Joe

Hi everybody.

I would like to share with you a page I found a couple of years ago.

Its called I Hate Grandpa Joe. Yes, this is the same Grandpa Joe from the movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Why do we hate him? Because he is a singularly terrible individual. He lay around for years--Actually the people of this page can explain it much better than I can.

"Don't fall in love with people like me. I'll take you to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory and convince you to steal fizzy lifting drink so you can never go back unless you return the everlasting gobstopper to Mr. Wonka. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave you will finally understand why storms were named after Grandpa Joe."

"grandpa joe is not only responsible for miley cyrus, he is miley cyrus"

"You know, in this ongoing battle to expose Grandpa Joe and what a sick, demented, evil and heartless bastard he really is, you need to remember to celebrate the little victories. Recently Grandpa Joe was arrested for stealing silverware from an upscale Beverly Hills restaurant... the judge fined him $250 and ordered him to public shaming in front of the restaurant where the theft took place. It wasn't the sentence he really deserved for his ongoing crimes against humanity but we'll take what we can get, when we can get it!"

"GJ was somehow cast as President Snow in the film adaptation of The Hunger Games. Before the director was aware of his mistake, GJ had already molested half the cast and sold several key props to fund his tobacco addiction. He was fired, shortly before taking a **** in the chariot assigned to Katniss and Peeta.
**** this monster!!!!!!"

"Noun: (gram pa Joe) <see also giant douche> an older man who lazes about being catered to until something fun happens. He then steals your thunder, ruins everyone's life and returns to his previous invalid state."

"Grandpa Joe invented regents, Nash Grier, My Little Pony, and is a descendent of Satan and also Hitler."

This is their mission statement
He’s a lazy bastard: Laid in Bed for 20 years, then got up when there was something fun to do. Thinks Letting his daughter kill herself working two jobs to support the family…while he lay in bed all day is an acceptable lifestyle…

He defraud’s the government: Obviously, he is getting some sort of disability insurance, but as we mentioned before, he got out of bed when he wants to.

He uses Charlie’s money for tobacco: What a jerk wagon! The family is starving, Charlie is working his **** off, they are eating cabbage water soup, and this dude is toking away

He’s vindictive: Joe steals Fizzy Lifting drinks and then threatens to sell the gobstopper to Slugworth when Willy Wonka mentions his breaking of the rules.

He is a thief and a liar: Fizzy Lifting drinks and staying in bed for 20 years…just saying.

Child Corruption: Used Grandpeer pressure to get Charlie to steal Fizzy Lifting drinks.

Condoning deviant behavior: When Charlie brought home a loaf of bread with his first pay to make a “real banquet” , Grandpa Joe shouted,”Who cares how the boy got it, point it he got it!” Inferring that it is okay to get what you want by whatever means necessary.

Hides chocolate bars up his butt.

Judgemental and hypercritical of little children: Check the scenes in the Chocolate factory. He’s just mean to the other children…

Ok but honestly these people are crazy. These are the MOSt mild posts on the page. Most are too sexually explicit and profane to even consider posting here. That being said, check them out. They're hilarious. Sometimes..?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/14760133554/

#2 2015-06-03 22:21:53

some woman

Re: I Hate Grandpa Joe

I actually liked Grandpa Joe. No reason not to get all giddy when you've been forced to stay in bed for years.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#3 2015-06-04 01:03:43

Pingohits
Banned

ohgod this is a real thing
enhanced-30639-1415821947-2.png

791mAP8.png

#4 2015-06-04 01:21:22

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

this reminds me of this(inapprorpiate language) subreddit because of a game of thrones character.

i swear to god, if olly spoilers spoilers...

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Zoey20701433377282509620

Board footer