Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-05-30 04:13:31

Kirby

Play Set Levels

Old Forum Post By Me wrote:

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WAS MADE FOR THE SUGGESTIVE PURPOSE MORE THAN THE GRAPHICAL

Gems!

first let me explain: gems can be earned or bought. there could be various ways to earn gems, such as playing set levels, waiting and letting it regenerate, spinning for them, buying them, and more!

There are many ways to earn gems.

1IzW0.png

There would be set levels which you can play to earn gems

BkGBe.png

Here is an example of one of the levels

OBt8w.png

and here is an example of when you finish a level

AmEUV.png
I will update this topic as i get more pictures. Please give feedback on the idea, because the graphics are just examples to help visualize it

So now, looking back on it, I don't think something like this would be a bad idea, but I think it should be modified

So we already have a featured tab, which is pretty similar to this idea

My current idea, is that the mods make a bunch of difficult levels, where all you have to do is win

No special concepts, maybe the level will be themed, but just fun minis

There will be a quest each day, of about 3-5 levels

If you beat that quest, you get your energy refilled, or whatever fits better according to the difficulty

Maybe if you beat a certain amount of quests in a row, you get some sort of prize

Disregard the gems that I drew, but this suggestion is leaning towards the level itself

ALSO: this is an old graphic, so it wouldn't look like that

Wooted by:
Kirby1432955611508384

Board footer