Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

catking00

good news!

I know many of you hated EE after the phisics update, but it isnt that bad. Yes, i agree it was too sudden and they should have given us a warning. But they were mostly changed back and now they are being slowly changed back. Thats good. now we can slowly make minor changes to suit our levels. Also the hook jumps with the arrows that you hold space and side don't work anymore so that can have ood and bad things. Good: 1) If you put 3 high before your boss only really good people can pass. 2) It might lead to better things later on in the game Bad: 1) you can't have the easy space waster anymore. 2) lots of people hate them. This phisics change can help EE, but you, the players, aren't letting it! the phisics can be a part in the update and it needs to happen for more things to happen. Like instead of just art the new phisics allows more minis. and he might just add crown doors or timed doors later on, but he needs the update for it

(WOW! that sounded SO much better in my head. i also worded it a lot better in my head...)

catking00 142388105380379

Board footer