Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2015-05-30 15:21:25

nlmdejonge

Re: A Reply to Mihb's Nashty Comments

iPwner wrote:

Ok first off, I'd like to congratulate this fellow for getting this far on Norwegian Torture. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

To begin, norwegianboy is definitely my favorite level creator merely due to his ingenious puzzle makin skills and fun minis. He doesn't load the minimap with pointless bull to make it seem "beautiful" while making ingame seem horrendous, but values the actual in-game looks n feels. Instead of creating these brainless arrowminis in which you basically just hold arrow keys to win, he creates difficult platforming and puzzles that actually requires some logic, self awareness, and concentration. To this date I haven't seen anyone match the quality of his epics, including me. I guess it takes a sort of artistic appreciation of things instead of blindly following mainstream opinion to realize how awesome these minis are.

Thanks for posting that.
+1

I usually don't follow the EE drama or +1 posts, but MIHB got a ridiculous amount of woots for his post.
Smart minis that actually require skill, effort and perseverance to finish, that's where it's at, if you ask me.
It really wasn't necessary to call minis that aren't the same old brainless arrow-paths "poorly designed", "idiotic" and "crap".

I don't know enough about iPwner to write that I support him.
(He appears to be banned left and right, and if I'm not mistaken I remember him randomly deleting and trolling his own levels, while players are in them?)
But do support what he wrote above.
I would've replied to the locked topic - that I only just now found and read - myself if iPwner had not.

Great minis, Norwegianboy.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

Wooted by: (3)
nlmdejonge1432995685508441

Board footer