Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-05-24 06:19:02, last edited by darkblades (2015-07-18 16:53:16)

darkblades

[On/Off] #getrekt

#getrekt is a bot-assisted game made by darkblades.

If you want to see this in action, you should play it here: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWHuCcmOy_bkI

How to play?
-Everybody that is NOT afk will be teleported inside the map once a new round starts and players will start with 255 HP
   -During the first 3 seconds in-game, you are invincible from attacks meaning that you can freely move somewhere without getting hurt. However you can still die from items or spikes.
-To attack your enemies, press repetitively arrow keys and spacebar.
-Each attack deals 5 damage from their HP.
-Players are eliminated if there HP drops to 0. However you do not know other players HP other than yours in-game
-If your HP drops below 0, you will be killed and lose the round.
-There are other ways you can die such as lava, spikes, and curse so be aware of that too.
-The last player that survives will win the round
-To get kills, you must last hit the player that your are attacking. If the player dies from lava or spikes, the person that last hits them gets the kill.
-Collect items by pressing down to powerup yourself. For some items, press up arrow key twice
-If there are more than 8 players playing, you will gain +10 Extra HP per 1 extra person. i.e. If 10 players on, you get 20 Max HP. However the max HP drops when there less players alive dropping until 255.

The winner will get a crown. You will get +1 win and +2 gold ONLY if there are at least 5 players playing prior to when the game starts
If you kill the winner with a streak, you get gold based on how high the streak was.
If you kill 3 players (doesn't have to be in one game), you earn 1 gold!!

Collecting Items:
-To make it less rely on mashing arrow keys to kill, thats is why there is items. Items will spawn in random parts of the map and disappear after few seconds. Each item has different effects and some are holdable while some are instantly used.

Instant-Use Items:
   -Sword: Increases attack by 50% from your attacks and items for 5 seconds
   -Shield: Reduce damage taken by 50% for 5 seconds
   -Hearts: Restores 128 HP
   -Curse: Starts a curse that lasts 20 seconds. Pass it on to the player to avoid the curse. Only 1 player can have the curse at the time

Holdable Items: You can only hold 1 item at a time. (collecting another item replaces the existing item you have)
   -Axe: Destroys random blocks in an area and deals 10~35 damage
   -Flaming Skull: Spawns a line of flames that burns enemies and disappears after a certain amount of time.
   -Bomb: Explodes in a 3x3 area. Players caught takes 100 damage and players outside the bomb take 10 damage.
   -Repel: Pushes enemies back while dealing 30 damage.
   -Glue: spawns glue that slows enemies movement down. Also gets rid of fire too.
   -Block Builder: spawns blocks that lets you move upward making accessing inaccessible places possible
Shop:
-The Shop sells items that are not normally in the game. Consume gold to get the item. These items are goodies that are powerful and helps you have an advantage against everyone else.
-All Shop Items are single use items so once you use them they are gone.
-In order to use the shop items, use the quickchat "Hi."
-You can change the selections of the items using quickchat "Left." and "Right."
-The items are fully explained in-game and I'm not putting them there.

Coins:
-Just like items, they also spawns on random areas. However they last much shorter than items. They are optional but they can be used to purchase shop items.
-A Blue coin gives 1 gold
-A yellow coin gives 3~5 gold

Wooting:
-I don't really care if you woot or not but if you do you get something special. You get 5 additional gold and the next round empowers your attacks to woot attacks dealing 8 attacks per hit. Does not boost item damage though. Get a sword and its go time!

Minigames:
-Minigames are games that help kill waiting time needed for next round. If you manage to finish the minigame, you will earn 3 gold to so its a win-win. Note they are NOT easy so be prepared.

Commands:
NOTICE: If you are getting the message you are  "WARNING: You have said the same thing 4 times. Time to try something new, or you might get kicked." add random text after it.

-Outside of game-
!help: send you to the help section
!afk: turns you afk and gives you god mode. You will NOT able to play other round though. To unafk, type !unafk or !afk. Useful to play some darn minigames. (You will auto afk if u don't move in 3 minutes)

-At any time-
!r (number): Sets your item range deployment from 0 to 5. This allows you to use items (number) units away from you.
!gold: Checks your gold
!wins: Checks your wins
!kills: Checks your kills
!stats (username): Checks other players wins and kills. If the player is in-game while you are out, it displays their hp.
!alive: Checks how many players alive in-game.
!give (username) (gold): Gives (gold) to (username). You need 100 kills to unlock this command.
!inv Checks your inventory you bought from the shop
!checkafk (username): Checks if the (username) is afk.
!recap: Shows how you died.
!winstr (username): Check (username) win streak.

-In game-
!hp: checks your hp out of 255
!suicide: kills your self

Leave a message to me when im afk by typing this
!report (text)

Remember have fun and don't rage. It helps to make new friends or new enemies //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Sample Text.

Doritos/Mountain Dew eater.
420 No scoping 69 scrubs per day
Always smoke weed everyday.

Known for: #getrekt Bot (possible revive with new stuff?)

Wooted by:

#2 2015-05-24 06:41:34, last edited by SPT (2015-05-24 06:42:50)

SPT

Re: [On/Off] #getrekt

"#getrekt"
not overused or childish in the slightest

#3 2015-05-26 00:24:49, last edited by darkblades (2015-07-18 16:53:47)

darkblades

Updates
(7/18/2015)
-!winstr (username) will able to check the players win streak
-(2 days ago) Added !ihelp and !chelp commands
-Added 6 maps
-Fixed stuck spawning on "statue of lolonia" <- br0k3n
-(2 days ago) You now gain 10 MAX HP for every player after 8 players active. However the bonus is lost when players die until 8 active players left.
i.e: 12 players = 295 Max HP, if 2 players die than max hp drops to 275 but your current HP does not change.

Map Submissions
Normally, I would make maps ONLY but because some fans want to make maps for this game too, I let you do it... If you have the darn time to do it do it.

How to submit:
-Make your maps at your own world
-Do /getpos on the top left corner of the map
-Get a sign to report the x and y coordinates with map name and/or bgcolor
-Then tell me your world ID so my bot can scan your map
-DONT SUBMIT YOUR MAPS ON THIS FORUM, I WON'T READ IT
-If I am afk, type !report (map link here) and i'll read it later. Make sure the world must be visible.

Your sign should have
Map Name: (text) by (username)
bgcolor (optional). If you need the color, you need to google "hex triplets" for that color
/getpos coordinates

Rules: Make a 50x30 map with the following rules (If you don't know how 50x30 is, spawn yellow coins until it reaches 50 on width and blue coins until it reaches 30 on height)
-Has to be playable, don't make maps that are overwhelming or stupid
-Maps should NOT have limited space, players should move freely at start
-NO areas that can only be accessed to when spawning. That makes it much more tedious to players later on.
-To prevent players from spawning, use gravity arrows on top of platforms so that players cannot spawn on them.
-NO limited blocks (Portals/spikes/lava/coin doors)
-NO items that can only be bought using gems. I don't have them
-NO traps unless players can't spawn on them
-Because you are submitting it, you need to make your maps better and cleaner. I do not expect your maps to be very beautiful and creative just for minimap. Remember playing > art.
-It is optional to fill everything but it takes a lot slower time to load so think it carefully.
-Don't make any errors on your map. I'm not wasting MY time to fix your stupid mistakes on your maps
-Do not make the same worlds as others other than these maps
    -Island Invasion (3)
    -Key Battles (5)

Just because a map follows all the rules does NOT mean I will accept your map

Failing to follow these rules will make your maps instantly rejected. No exceptions no questions asked... I am NOT wasting time fixing your mistakes...

Sample Text.

#4 2015-05-26 02:07:57

some woman

i think the game is based entirely around "who can spam buttons the fastest near another person"

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#5 2015-05-26 03:03:25

SPT

did you use that title to attract 6 year old meme lovers please tell me

#6 2015-05-30 23:18:50, last edited by Br0k3n (2015-05-30 23:19:36)

Br0k3n

this is the best bot-related world imo tho //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

?type=online&name=br0k3n ?type=lastlogin&name=br0k3n ?type=loginstreak&name=br0k3n

76561198080960604.png

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2015-06-10 20:45:59, last edited by darkblades (2015-06-13 02:18:02)

darkblades

Currently the bot should now be in a stable state with no bot crashes

Sadly, the bot needs /teleport command and some maps are dead so it won't come out later
Now that /teleport has been fixed, the bot should now be working

Sample Text.

#8 2015-06-13 03:13:46

superinky/kendralattin14

Hello! Im kendralattin14 and i posted my new level idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\Mis imágenes\letsfight.bmp[/img] sorry if you cant see the image because is just in my pc.

#9 2015-06-13 03:14:40

superinky/kendralattin14

Ok you cant see it yet. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue so bad if you cant see it.

#10 2015-06-13 13:33:30

kubapolish
Banned
Website

superinky/kendralattin14 wrote:

Hello! Im kendralattin14 and i posted my new level idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\Mis imágenes\letsfight.bmp[/img] sorry if you cant see the image because is just in my pc.

superinky/kendralattin14 wrote:

Ok you cant see it yet. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue so bad if you cant see it.

Idiot.... Just use imgur ;__;
btw you are trying to send image from "Mis documentos" "Mis imagenes" "letsfight.bmp" ;p

Use .png format... "Administrador" user xD

#11 2015-08-21 16:35:50

darkblades

#getrekt won't be out for a very long time due to the new update. If it comes back, there will be an update based on it!!

Sample Text.

Wooted by: (2)

#12 2015-08-21 16:43:45, last edited by Swarth100 (2015-08-21 16:45:53)

Swarth100

darkblades wrote:

#getrekt won't be out for a very long time due to the new update. If it comes back, there will be an update based on it!!

Now, please, let me guess.... You were bombing your levels?

Trust me. Nobody ever noticed.

Wooted by:

W24

#13 2015-08-22 00:11:58

darkblades

Spinastar wrote:
darkblades wrote:

Now, please, let me guess.... You were bombing your levels?

Trust me. Nobody ever noticed.

No every updates screws up bot games due to bot code changes and if you were in my world than you should know why.

Sample Text.

darkblades1440198718533098

Board footer