Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Free gems gambit and stuff

Ya..... i tried this, i watched 2 videos, but never got gems T_T, does it only give gems if u do those surveys and downloads. Thanks!

#2 Before February 2015

iballallday

Re: Free gems gambit and stuff

yes it only works that way thats how i got beta. there's a 15 min delay upon reward which mean you have to wait 15 mins b4 your gems arive. your better off just using super rewards gambit is lame it doesnt work

Last edited by iballallday (Aug 25 2011 6:57:01 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Shift

The videos do in fact work. I think when the video is about 2/3 of the way done (or maybe completely done, I'm not sure), this little button pops up underneath that says something like "claim your rewards." You need to click it, and then refresh your EE page.

The videos only give you one gem each, and since you can only do one a day (and they don't even have them on most days), I would suggest you try another offer.

#4 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Ok thanks you guys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Edit: Hey guys do know to get 100 gems on that? Most of them are like car insurgence and stuff, how do you get to 100? Thanks

Last edited by Pugmatt (Aug 28 2011 2:13:01 pm)

Pugmatt 142388127280160

Board footer