Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Cyral

Re: EE Toys!

ee style legos, with ee smiley minifigures!

2014 EDIT, I'm a nub:

[2:02:43 PM] Kentiya: "ee style legos, with ee smiley minifigures!" - Cyral, 2011
[2:11:01 PM] Cyral: Oh god did I say that

Last edited by Cyral (May 7 2014 12:13:34 pm)

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#27 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I lol'd. The guy from the custom toy thing e-mailed me and said he didn't understand my query, and asked me to send in some sketches. He also asked (since I sent him some pics of smileys and some were wizards/big spender) if I wanted hats and beards on every smiley. He also proceeded to ask if I could resize them (dumb... person... doesn't know how to MS paint)

Basically, I said (in a way as to not reveal that I'm semi-kidding): Lolno I can't sketch it, the smileys aren't mine (said they were "a friend's"), that I only wanted a few smileys with hats and/or beards (wizards/big spender), and something else (maybe).

He hasn't replied yet, although it was a weekend. Hopefully, I get him far enough to actually make some basic toys (I described what I wanted them to be as more like pillows). In the end, they should be 1ft. in diameter, .5-.7 ft. tall (depth).

Then, I'll just say lolno when he tells me it's a minimum order of 9001 units at $4500.50 per unit.

If it ever gets that far, of course, I'll save the concept images and post them here for you all to see pFhcd.png

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#28 Before February 2015

Cola1

How about...
EE LEGO! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#29 Before February 2015

Cyral

^^ 2 posts above you. i just said that.

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#30 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

What about sleeping with EE with a smiley pillow, and a smiley covers for the best sleep.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#31 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

The guy just replied and told me a concept smiley is 250USD to make, and didn't even give me a minimum unit count or price per unit...

Let's see how far we can take this,

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#32 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I had an idea about a year ago for Mega Blox style EE toys.   I would be the first buyer, even though I don't play with toys.   I think I'm gonna mock it up in MS Paint real quick so you all can get an idea.

NON-EDIT: Maybe have some sort of clings that you can get in packs so you can easily change the look of the blocks?

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#33 Before February 2015

Cola1

I would buy EE Toys straight away, you know how I'm a freak about EE O,...,O

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#34 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I would kill [not really] for a chance at EE Toys.
And I will never stay away from your post count.   NEVAR.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#35 Before February 2015

Echo!

I WANT A EE STRESS BALL ALREADY! Graaah ;(

xD I would love that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#36 Before February 2015

catking00

ill buy EE toys if tha price is reasonable and its good. WII!!! you can play it on the will. point the remote at the screen to place blocks*. to type the code press the bar for code and the letter screen pops up. arrows or joystick to move, c to jump, z to quick erase, b to open the more tab when you only see the quick bar. 1 to chat, 2 to quick select, like 2, then 2 to cancel, 2 then 1 for the first block, a, b, etc.

*press a to place

EDIT: 2 is god mode, forget the quick select. not all things can be on wii.

Last edited by catking00 (Aug 30 2011 6:57:15 am)

#37 Before February 2015

Kuech

catking00 wrote:

ill buy EE toys if tha price is reasonable and its good. WII!!! you can play it on the will. point the remote at the screen to place blocks*. to type the code press the bar for code and the letter screen pops up. arrows or joystick to move, c to jump, z to quick erase, b to open the more tab when you only see the quick bar. 1 to chat, 2 to quick select, like 2, then 2 to cancel, 2 then 1 for the first block, a, b, etc.

*press a to place

I like that idea! and the controls are really good! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile (but you should make it so you can change the controls... like SSBB //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile )

#38 Before February 2015

catking00

yeah. in the lobby bottom near your name, it says OPTIONS. click it to change controls. but those are good starting controls. also if you have it on wii there needs to be a tutorial for it saying everything. the tutorial we have now isnt the best.

#39 Before February 2015

Kuech

Awesome! You thought of everything! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

and yeah, we do need a new tutorial... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#40 Before February 2015

catking00

i love EE enough to put lots of thought and it should sell for like $60 and they need to hire a professional because they dont program wii im guessing.   i want to be a tester pls. i do it for free!

#41 Before February 2015

Kuech

lol me too! That would be awesome! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

FAKE EDIT: 700th post! (woot! 300 more till' 1000! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile)

#42 Before February 2015

catking00

if we do get it for wii, mind giving some out for like 45 dollars to some people? then they can buy it, if its good, post pics and reviews. then 20 more people get it then they tell their friends, and so on.

#43 Before February 2015

Kuech

lol that reminds me of what Google is doing with Google+...

but that is a good idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#44 Before February 2015

catking00

yeah. its supposed to be a lot better, but not everyone is using it.

#45 Before February 2015

Kuech

I want to try it, but it's still "over capacity" :/

#46 Before February 2015

catking00

anyway, on topic: the game should have added perks. like it has text or free chat for every user thar is registered. so it will be more appealing to buy it. i think that will sell a lot more.

rob1nfly 142388161779815

Board footer