Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Re: Who is fed up with Chris not giving us stuff that we want

coolperson23 wrote:

Rpgmaster2000 has water >,>

Look on squadfs sig   on the bar it says water.

That picture is edited.

#27 Before February 2015

Cyral

^^yep, old news

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#28 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

BAWWW MOMMY WON'T GIVE ME A CANDY BAR WAAAAAH
That's the impression I'm getting from this thread, like a little child making grabby hands for his mother to give him something.

Boo-hoo, he's not giving you what you want.
Guess what? That's how life works. You don't get what you want all the time, complaining about it is pretty childish.
As Ruiner said, Chris's problem is communicating, which seems to be a problem with many websites/companies/etc.
PMing can be abused, but as long as there's a report system, I suppose it would be good.
Text blocks will probably never be released due to it being 'abusable' which is stupid because it's words, that's what parental control is, just apply it to text blocks as well and we're set. People cuss on it? That sucks, that's what the one cent chat fee was for, so people couldn't complain if that were to happen.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#29 Before February 2015

Superbud9123

Yeah, he doesn't give us everything, but can we blame him.
He probably has a reason for everything. Whether the reason is good or not, we don't know. But, there is one.

#30 Before February 2015

treejoe4

There   is a reason he doesnt give us everything....
HE   IS   HUMAN

#31 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Guys, relax, whining about the stuff Chris is not giving us will not get us anywhere.
Just give him a suggestion and he'll do it eventually. Not like he's so mean and he will not do anything for us, he also has things in life to deal with also. Such as paying bills, going to college, probably working for something to gain money, etc.
All of us are human on this topic. Even I'm too lazy to even help with some crews or even try to do my programming, etc. We make mistakes.
All of this is in my opinion.

#32 Before February 2015

Calicara

Zoey2070 wrote:

...but as long as there's a report system...

Are you kidding me? The last thing we need is an in game report system. Kids would be reporting each other left and right for trolling. It may seem like a good idea but it's not really, considering how much it would be abused and the time it would take to read every single report. besides there is the list of people to ban on the forums which is plenty enough.

#33 Before February 2015

treejoe4

^^

SOOOOO TRUUUUEEE

#34 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Failgirl101 wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

Are you kidding me? The last thing we need is an in game report system. Kids would be reporting each other left and right for trolling. It may seem like a good idea but it's not really, considering how much it would be abused and the time it would take to read every single report. besides there is the list of people to ban on the forums which is plenty enough.

Oh, yes, and get them be mentally scarred by some perv sexually harrassing them over PMs, and then they won't have a way to report it.
How about if they report it, and it's a false report, they get banned from the game for a day.

We'd probably need mods dedicated just to checking PM logs and things when reported. It wouldn't be that hard.

Oh, yes, how about instead let's just have them have to take a screenshot because that totally gets attended to. [Spoiler: IT DOESN'T.]

Plus, having a report system would actually be faster than screenshots.

Last edited by Zoey2070 (Aug 30 2011 4:48:26 pm)

danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]

#35 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Zoey2070 wrote:
Failgirl101 wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

Oh, yes, and get them be mentally scarred by some perv sexually harrassing them over PMs, and then they won't have a way to report it.
How about if they report it, and it's a false report, they get banned from the game for a day.

We'd probably need mods dedicated just to checking PM logs and things when reported. It wouldn't be that hard.

Oh, yes, how about instead let's just have them have to take a screenshot because that totally gets attended to. [Spoiler: IT DOESN'T.]

Then just like what FailGirl101 said, little kids will be abusing the report button left and right.
And it wouldn't be fun at all for the moderators.

#36 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Garfield2436 wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:
Failgirl101 wrote:

Then just like what FailGirl101 said, little kids will be abusing the report button left and right.

And then they'd get banned for a day, they'd learn their lesson QUICK.
Moderating isn't fun in the first place, imo.

#37 Before February 2015

Kirby

here is the reason. this game isnt a job ITS A EFFEN HOBBY. HE COULD SHUT THIS GAME DOWN RIGHT NOW IF HE WANTED TO

#38 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Zoey2070 wrote:
Garfield2436 wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

And then they'd get banned for a day, they'd learn their lesson QUICK.
Moderating isn't fun in the first place, imo.

The word "moderator" seems really fun to some people online around here.
In the reality though, it is really not fun because you are getting reports left and right, locking down topics, making tough decisions to do stuff and so, etc.

#39 Before February 2015

catking00

if it was to check pm logs i could do it. ive done it enough already and i got used to it. some people complain but i dont, so if you do moderate and check pm logs and dont like it GET OVER IT

#40 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

catking00 wrote:

if it was to check pm logs i could do it. ive done it enough already and i got used to it. some people complain but i dont, so if you do moderate and check pm logs and dont like it GET OVER IT

Easier said than done. :rolleyes:

Last edited by Garfield2436 (Aug 30 2011 7:11:04 pm)

#41 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Okay, this is it! Christopher can add whatever he wants to the game, he could abandon it IF he wanted to.

I can see it this way: if he adds too much crap into the game people will be complaining that there's TOO MUCH.
And having too many things is worse than having too little in this case.

Water in EE? Yes. There WAS water in EE, it WAS available for Chris. I've seen it within EE's files, and that is all I need to know that it WAS there, same with the planks.

Oh, and about the PM option. It would not ruin EE, it could perhaps enhance it. There is NOTHING wrong with adding PMs, but it isn't necessary at the moment, due to the low amount of people having chat access/privilege.

/thread

signature.png
*u stinky*

#42 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Who is fed up with this kind of topic say yes.

#43 Before February 2015

Zacoist

The EE audience wanted MORE items in the store   and to have the same PHYSICS. Chris did not deliver this at first. PPl   didn't want change and felt backstapped.

#44 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Jj64938 wrote:

How would PM idea ruin EE?

[PM from troll:] SPPPPPPPAAAAAAAM
[PM from troll:] A-hole
[PM from troll:] fu
[PM from troll:] ur a noob
[PM from troll:] haha ididot
[PM from troll:] loloolololoooo
[PM from troll:] usuck
[PM from troll:] loloo

Aoitenshi wrote:

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

#45 Before February 2015

you all keep complaining about updates all the time. MATURE UP! at least Chris is making updates so be happy that he is at least making some. Each time he does an update you all are like "nooo i hate this update i hate you Chris". stop giving him a hard time with your complaining!.

#46 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Aoitenshi wrote:

I'm fed up with this topic and the e-drama has been going around here way too long.

#47 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Im   fed up   with chris not looking on the   fourm,
Otherwise im quite happy.

#48 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Zoey2070 wrote:
Failgirl101 wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

Yes, just assign some of us to read people's reports.

If reports are absurd and there just to bother us, day bans, week bans, month bans, and then permanent bans will be given to respective accounts (the ones that had submitted the report).

If reports are a valid concern but nothing against the rules or inappropriate, a message is sent to the reporter explaining why the report wasn't worth dealing with. No penalty is given.

If reports are completely valid, appropriate action will be taken, whether that be a permanent ban or even just a warning. The penalty is based upon the moderators' judgement and the severity of the offense.

Zacoist wrote:

The EE audience wanted MORE items in the store   and to have the same PHYSICS. Chris did not deliver this at first. PPl   didn't want change and felt backstapped.

Yes, but the physics changes were for the better of the game. People were only thinking of themselves when they became angry. Everybody Edits 1.0 has not been released yet. Therefore, the game is in a constant state of changing and updating. Chris didn't have to, but he then worked with a handful of players to try and mimic the old physics. He's not making any money off of them, so these changes are solely for the better of the game.

coolperson23 wrote:

Im   fed up   with chris not looking on the   fourm,

After the first of the recent physics changes, DKLevels asked Chris why he never went on the forums. He replied with something to the effect of, "Most of the stuff on the forums is useless."

I really don't blame him after taking a look at some of these recent threads. I've realized that most of the threads here are useless. Of course, these threads are for discussion and this is a fan forum, not really meant to provide feedback for Chris. The only categories that might be beneficial to him are Bug Reports and Game Suggestions, but face it: most of the suggestions aren't practical.

Thanks for reading. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#49 Before February 2015

BillyP

It's easy to suggest ideas without thinking of potential consequences that come from them. If Chris added everything that's been suggested by you lot without thinking of the downsides, this game would be worse than ever before.

#50 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

I want to draw the Golden Gate Bridge pixel perfect in MS Paint, but I know THAT's not going to happen anytime soon.
Topics like this are just B.S. which will never be seen, heard or touched by Chris.

Last edited by Tachyonic (Sep 2 2011 3:54:04 pm)

Jj64938 142388220179231

Board footer