Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jj64938

Who is fed up with Chris not giving us stuff that we want

Hi everyone.

I think I am speaking for all the fellow ee members when I say Chris is not giving us stuff that we have been suggesting. You might say: ohh it takes a long time to code stuff and there are so many thing to do! BUT I have see TEXT! yes text in peoples levels. We all know that people have been waiting for text for a long time now. I have had rumors that Mods have text block. So, what is so hard to put it in the energy shop!

And here is another thing that would be SOOO much more usefull in the game. The ability to send secret chat messages or private messages. It would allow us to tell people the code instantly and not have to either: trap them move them somewhere else and write the code or have to open a Tinychat and send a private message there. It wastes time! I know that you are going to say that: ohh people have suggested that already and I know that but sorry if I have come over annoyed but Chris shouldn't just do an update just for the sake of he should do and update by asking us what we would like next.

One more thing you can easily bring blue coin doors out now.

Im not sure what comments I am going to have back from this but I hope that one of the Moderators sees and reads this especially Chris.

Please don't get angry if I'm wrong

JJ

#2 Before February 2015

Echo!

Re: Who is fed up with Chris not giving us stuff that we want

Text will never come out, as it not kid safe.

Stop whining and just wait, if you read on the forum he as been busy with stuff..

#3 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

^ I agree, and the PM idea would ruin EE.

#4 Before February 2015

Jj64938

How would PM idea ruin EE?

#5 Before February 2015

Cyral

ahh, another topic like this...

think about it, we all ask for updates, but, when chris gives us an update like we want, everyone gets mad, remember the phisics change? we all wanted ice and sticky blocks. chris updated the game so those would be possible later on. then ppl start whining again...

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#6 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Stop. Whining!

#7 Before February 2015

Echo!

~EEbeast IKR, that really ticked me off. xD It's always the same.

Last edited by Echo! (Aug 30 2011 6:01:47 am)

#8 Before February 2015

Cyral

ya Echo, ive never seen a game updated so often, ppl whine for update, get them, then complain about them, really anoying, has anyone actually thanked chris for all hes done?

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#9 Before February 2015

Jj64938

Thanks chris :3

Last edited by Jj64938 (Aug 30 2011 6:09:18 am)

#10 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

^There's actually another.... *coughTransformicecough* Huh, I guess I must have a cold.

#11 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I sure hate it when people don't give me every little thing I ask for.

#12 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Chris indirectly said no to Text bricks, as it have been complaied about...
2.) There have been lots of topics about this...
3.) I dont think this topic will chance anything at all..
... :/

#13 Before February 2015

Calicara

I am not fed up with Chris. I actually quite enjoy what he has been doing with the game. Minigames were never my top priority anyway, so the new physics change doesn't bother me. And my abilities as an artist can be greatly expanded with all the new blocks that have been released. You just have to understand that Chris is trying his hardest. Try to be more appreciative that at least he's trying.

#14 Before February 2015

Monstar43

At this point I'm happy that we still get updates. He can just leave EE and never come back. Be glad that Chris cares about his players.(and their money) Because he can delete EE permanently.

#15 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Who is fed up with chris not getting the respect the deserves, in the recent updates there was problems and he fixed them immediatly.

#16 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

If Chris would release water, my EE experience would be complete. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL But I'm not going to give him a hard time if he enters the room, don't you think? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#17 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Sabrillian wrote:

If Chris would release water, my EE experience would be complete. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL But I'm not going to give him a hard time if he enters the room, don't you think? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I agree. I hated it when people kept complaining about the last physics update when Chris was already fixing it. Stop giving him a hard time when he knows that something is wrong and is fixing it people!

#18 Before February 2015

Processor

I hate these topics, they're annoying //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile And he shuld not be adding features that you want to be added to the game, and he can not spend all his time programing the game, he got other things to do, EE isen't his only project, why do so many people hate him? Didnt he spend lots of hours creating this game for your fun? Instead of thanking him you are just hating him, why? Yes, he can easily create new blocks and add them to the game, it wont take more than 10 -15 to add a brick pack and update it, but how long is he going to add stuff? He can add millions of features and there will be still people complaining about the game's features. If he didnt care about you he didnt update the game so much. Ever thought of good things Chris gave to you?

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#19 Before February 2015

Jj64938

Ok I didn't mean to be that harsh. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#20 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Rpgmaster2000 has water >,>

Look on squadfs sig   on the bar it says water.

#21 Before February 2015

supadorf24

That picture is shopped.

#22 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I'm not mad at Chris, or the updates. I just wish he kept us informed a little better. At all.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#23 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

just another rant, stop whining, really.

#24 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Actually, i'm quite content with chris not listening to all of us, he's listening to his own heart and his own desires.
And with that, i am happy.

#25 Before February 2015

Ruiner

Chris's big problem is that he is really bad at communicating with his community. The only time you ever hear what's going on is if someone is lucky enough to have talked to him in game and shares it on the forum. He really needs to update his blog more.

For example, after the Physics 3.0 update that so many people were unhappy with, would it have killed him to post a short update saying something like "I am aware of the issues people have with the new physics and will be working to address them?" Or when the forums were down for a week, he didn't even acknowledge it. You couldn't have known if they were ever coming back up.

Jj64938 142388220179231

Board footer