Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Nighter

For People Who Whine For Every Single Update

This Is Not To Be Taken Harshly So Please Don't Be Mad About What I said.

Alright, if your account is hacked its hacked. Get over it. Make a new account.
And if you want your updates to come quicker, then I'd be smart and not whine about it. Then it'd seem ALOT faster you know.
Anyway, Chris is trying his best,   His best, as quick as he can. He got a partner for one reason, to help him out with the game. Its not like he can just come up with 1 new brick at a time. Like lets say.. Slanted bricks, sliding bricks, sticky bricks, he can't add those to the game, if he did it now.. Well, it'd crash the game and it wouldn't work anymore at all. He made a re-wright of the Physics to make it possible for the slanted bricks, water, sticky bricks, etc..... So yea.
If he added water now, The game would crash. Just like that. In 1 Second it would.
So this is just a explantion for you people about saying what you want.

The Reason Why Text Won't Be Added To Beta's or Non-Beta's Right Now Is Because Of The Abusefulness. Like Chat Was Long Ago And How It Got Token Away Then Put Back In For 1 Cent. So Say Text For One.. It Could Be Abused The Same Way As How Chat Is Abused Still But Not So Much Since It Cost 1 Cent Now.
Like, Text Might Get Put In The Game Later On Like Next Year Or So.. But Probaly For Like $15 USA Cash. Or $13 USA Cash. Depends.. Seeing How Beta Cost $10 USA Cash. So Text Would Cost Alot More Then That. Like Say A Diamond For Exzample.. It Turns You Into A Fake Big Spender. Which The Real Big Spender Cost $50 USA Cash. So Yea. And How The Diamond Cost $100 USA Cash. Seeing How The Text Really Should Cost $20 USA Cash. (Seeing How Only The Rich People Would Buy That I beat. XD)
Anyway, Yea. $20 USA Cash. I'd Buy That Seeing How Its A GOOD Price. And The Abusers Wouldn't Be Able To Abuse It. Seeing How It COST So Much.   Or They Might Have Enough To Abuse It Well Idk. But If Text Ever Gets Released To The Public Then It REALLY Should Cost Like $1000 USA Cash. Now Isn't That ALOT? But It Really Should Cost That Much If It Ever Gets Released To The Public.

The Reason Why I Am Talking With Each Word With Caps Is To Get Your Attention With The Words So You Can Reed It Better. Anyway Here It Is. This Is WHY Chris Can't Do All That Stuff You Want In The Game.

Oh And You Need To Take It Easy On The Moderators. Its Not Like They'd Do ANYTHING For You Or Give You What You Want In Your Level. So Please Don't Whine About That Either.

This Is Not To Be Taken Harshly. Please Reed This Before Posting. If Your Mad About it.

Last edited by Nighter (Sep 3 2011 8:28:55 am)

#2 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Re: For People Who Whine For Every Single Update

Whining gets things fixed, too much whining should be ignored

#3 Before February 2015

Nighter

Whining doesn't get things fixed. You should read the whole thing before posting. It'll tell you about everything.
If one person whines then more people will then more then an outbreak of whining will come and then there. Thats how it doesn't get things fixed Treejoe4.

#4 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Whining got the physics fixed

#5 Before February 2015

Calicara

It doesn't matter how much Chris charges for text. People will buy it for each other and write crude things in their worlds. It's not fair, but it's logical. After all probably 75% of the people who play this game are hyper kids.

Last edited by Calicara (Sep 2 2011 7:29:06 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Nighter

No not so much, The Physics weren't never post to be like that the way Benjaminsen changed it Treejoe4. It never was post to be like that at all. So he changed them back because if the Decline of people leaveing EE especialy EX Crew. I think its still dead because I haven't heard from a single level fo what they made at all yet.. I guess there dead.
EDIT: This thread was not post to be taken harshly Failgirl so reed it before posting.
          Oh and have you ever heard that TEXT can't be used in Open worlds Or any other world? Like coindoors and diamonds and spawn points can't? Well they can only be used in saved worlds. And only the owner can use it. So reed before posting and before making a mean post.

Last edited by Nighter (Sep 3 2011 9:23:07 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Calicara

I didn't make a mean post, I made a true post. It doesn't matter how elusive text is. Someone will find a way to hack it or abuse it. It's just the cycle of things. Please think before posting.

Last edited by Calicara (Sep 2 2011 7:40:24 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Cyral

I have to agree with failgirl on ths one...

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#9 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

tl;dr

#10 Before February 2015

Ka Night

^^
Anyway, whining is annoying and immature, but this reminds me of the rant topics.
Almost all of them were ignored by mods, and this seems to be a topic about why you should not whine. Reminds me of a "0MG BAYN AWL D4 TR0LZ!!!!!11111111!!11!!!!111111" topic, but this one is neater, not super n00by, and has a better point.

My point is, this topic might just be forgotten in the winding spiderweb of topics on this big site.

#11 Before February 2015

Master1

I'm whining for the exact opposite reason than what you said. I don't want any dumb water blocks or sticky/icy/slanted surfaces. All I want to come out is mabey blue coin doors and coin gates. EE was fine the way it was, it's just that theres so many noobs on here that want all this crap so Chris has to give them what they want to keep them playing. While us pros are getting mad at all the physics changes to get the game set up for the updates.

This is what makes me whine Chris won't stop changing the physics, and taking all the fun out of EE for me, and deffinatly most of the EXcrew.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#12 Before February 2015

EDJ

Do you expect people to read it when you capitalize every word? Any idea how annoying that is

#13 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Nighter wrote:

The Reason Why I Am Talking With Each Word With Caps Is To Get Your Attention With The Words So You Can Reed It Better. Anyway Here It Is. This Is WHY Chris Can't Do All That Stuff You Want In The Game.

Your plan fails because that actually makes it worse and makes me NOT want to read it, because my mind reads it weirdly and it just hurts my brain. I don't even have any reading problems but I can't actually read it unless I start saying it out loud...
If you want to get someone's attention, the bold writing, or the underline or the italics work much much much better.

#14 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Whining don't help anything.. Like everyone is saying, its immature. Even if text did cost $20 or so. Shared accounts will probably have them. So either way, its gonna be abused... that's why Chris probably won't EVER release it, we don't need it, ee is already good enough. Chris is doing a fine job //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile .

Last edited by Pugmatt (Sep 3 2011 7:52:15 am)

#15 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Failgirl wrote:

I didn't make a mean post, I made a true post. It doesn't matter how elusive text is. Someone will find a way to hack it or abuse it. It's just the cycle of things. Please think before posting.

This ^   and this     v

DKLevels wrote:

Your plan fails because that actually makes it worse and makes me NOT want to read it, because my mind reads it weirdly and it just hurts my brain. I don't even have any reading problems but I can't actually read it unless I start saying it out loud...
If you want to get someone's attention, the bold writing, or the underline or the italics work much much much better.

People will be people. Some people think it is fine to swear and write nasty things in chat. I personally think there should be more censored words or variations of words. like instead of putting the f word, people break the censor and put a space or period between letters. That may solve some of the problems with chat/ text.

Last edited by Glitcherkid (Sep 3 2011 7:55:33 am)

PaNFnqB.png

#16 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Nighter wrote:

This Is Not To Be Taken Harshly So Please Don't Be Mad About What I said.

Alright, if your account is hacked its hacked. Get over it. Make a new account.

Obviously your account has never been hacked, because it is a bigger deal than you make it out to be.

Nighter wrote:

Its not like he can just come up with 1 new brick at a time. Like lets say.. Slanted bricks, sliding bricks, sticky bricks, he can't add those to the game, if he did it now.. Well, it'd crash the game and it wouldn't work anymore at all.

Why is that? Surely you must be a programmer or know an awful lot about the game's code to make a statement like that. But you don't.

Nighter wrote:

He made a re-wright of the Physics to make it possible for the slanted bricks, water, sticky bricks, etc..... So yea.

But you just said he couldn't add those things. Now you're saying he rewrote the physics so that he can. Contradictory, much?

Nighter wrote:

If he added water now, The game would crash. Just like that. In 1 Second it would.

Make up your mind. In the quote above the previous quote, you write that the entire game will crash if certain kinds of blocks are added to the game. Then you write that Chris reworte the physics so that he is able to add those blocks. Now you're once again saying that if he adds water, the game will crash; moreover, it will crash in 1 second.

Nighter wrote:

So this is just a explantion for you people about saying what you want.

Not really, since for the majority of that "explanation" you were just contradicting yourself.

Secondly, a block's properties are contained within it's 16x16 pixel space. Adding a block, even if it was bugged, would only affect itself, not the entire level, nonetheless corrupt the entire game's code so that it crashed.

Nighter wrote:

The Reason Why Text Won't Be Added To Beta's or Non-Beta's Right Now Is Because Of The Abusefulness. Like Chat Was Long Ago And How It Got Token Away Then Put Back In For 1 Cent. So Say Text For One.. It Could Be Abused The Same Way As How Chat Is Abused Still But Not So Much Since It Cost 1 Cent Now.

So if chat is already abused, then what's the problem with text? Make text chat-only; problem solved.

Nighter wrote:

Like, Text Might Get Put In The Game Later On Like Next Year Or So..

Explain your reasoning. If text is abused now, why wouldn't it be abused in a year?

Nighter wrote:

But Probaly For Like $15 USA Cash. Or $13 USA Cash. Depends.. Seeing How Beta Cost $10 USA Cash. So Text Would Cost Alot More Then That.

Once again, explain your reasoning. Why should text cost that much, and how does the cost of Beta relate to the cost of text?

Nighter wrote:

Like Say A Diamond For Exzample.. It Turns You Into A Fake Big Spender. Which The Real Big Spender Cost $50 USA Cash. So Yea. And How The Diamond Cost $100 USA Cash.

Um, okay, what does that have to do with anything?

Nighter wrote:

Seeing How The Text Really Should Cost $20 USA Cash. (Seeing How Only The Rich People Would Buy That I beat. XD)

Please stop saying "seeing how", because you obviously don't know how to use it in a sentence.

Nighter wrote:

Anyway, Yea. $20 USA Cash. I'd Buy That Seeing How Its A GOOD Price. And The Abusers Wouldn't Be Able To Abuse It. Seeing How It COST So Much.

You're implying that wealthy people have better judgement than the middle and lower class. This is just plain rude, and you obviously have no sense of how the world works.

Nighter wrote:

But If Text Ever Gets Released To The Public Then It REALLY Should Cost Like $1000 USA Cash. Now Isn't That ALOT? But It Really Should Cost That Much If It Ever Gets Released To The Public.

Lol. How old are you?

Nighter wrote:

The Reason Why I Am Talking With Each Word With Caps Is To Get Your Attention With The Words So You Can Reed It Better.

That was the most obnoxious thing I have ever read. I clicked on your topic, didn't I? I obviously wanted to read what you wrote. Writing every word capitalized made it harder for us to read.

Mark Twain didn't write every single word capitalized, but people sure as hell read what he wrote.

Nighter wrote:

Anyway Here It Is. This Is WHY Chris Can't Do All That Stuff You Want In The Game.

Congratulations, but you didn't really explain anything to us.

---

In conclusion, 'nuff said.

#17 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

^^ wow ^^

#18 Before February 2015

Nighter

Okay.. Now   that was weird of what you said Supadorf24, Anyway,   Idk what you said but, looks like you didn't reed it at all. And, what I said is that he made a re-wright of the physics to make it POSSIBLE for them to be added later on like, 3 or 2 or 1 year from now, You know why? Cause there wasn't enough ROOM. He made it alot smallar so he could fit stuff in the game. Seeing how it was almost full he made it smaller to have more room. Why do you think he moved? He moved to a bigger house so he could HAVE more room for more Ideas. Can't believe you didn't understand that. Wow.

P.S: He did that also to have room for water, blue coin doors, and such things that take time to make.

Last edited by Nighter (Sep 3 2011 8:27:13 am)

#19 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

ITT : Whiners whining about whiners whining about whiners etc.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by RavaTroll (Sep 3 2011 11:22:30 am)

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#20 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Nighter wrote:

Okay.. Now   that was weird of what you said Supadorf24,

Why is that?

Nighter wrote:

Anyway,   Idk what you said but, looks like you didn't reed it at all.

I obviously did read what you wrote, because I responded to almost every one your points.

Nighter wrote:

And, what I said is that he made a re-wright of the physics to make it POSSIBLE for them to be added later on like, 3 or 2 or 1 year from now,

He's rewritten the physics so that he can add them whenever he wants. Why would Chris have to wait 3 years to add them after rewriting the physics? Does the game's code have to age like wine first?

Nighter wrote:

You know why? Cause there wasn't enough ROOM.

You know this how? You're underestimating Player.IO.

Nighter wrote:

He moved to a bigger house so he could HAVE more room for more Ideas.

wat lol

Nighter wrote:

Can't believe you didn't understand that. Wow.

Kids these days.

#21 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

XD ^^ I <3 Supadorf24 +rep!

#22 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Supadorf24
If I could I would troll your +rep

5671.jpg

#23 Before February 2015

Nighter

-_-
How about this, lets just drop of whatever you said Supadorf24, Drop it. Seeing how you want to keep going yet I don't so Drop It. And Stop whinning about what I said kay?
So yea. Drop it and end of your arguement you started and all that crap. Anyway there.
Whiners these days..

EDIT: Wow I never new this topic would stay alive..

Last edited by Nighter (Sep 3 2011 9:21:31 am)

#24 Before February 2015

Calicara

Nighter I read every one of Supadorfs statements and they make complete sense. I get what you are trying to say, but all your facts are wrong Nighter. You clearly don't understand what you are talking about and you probably didn't even read Supadorfs post.

Now instead of being so obnoxious get your facts straight Nighter, because most of them are wrong.

#25 Before February 2015

Master1

*waits for supadorf to comment* //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Nighter 142388242379009

Board footer