Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-04-19 13:12:02

ktostam450

Ideas to improve Effect Blocks

Hello. In the newest update effect blocks were added to the game. However, I have some ideas how they could have been improved.

Some effect blocks could have a reversed version (you buy them alongside with normal version).
For example, a reversed speed effect would make you slower. Reversed zombie effect would cure you if you are a zombie. Reversed jump effect would make your jumps 50% lower. Reversed fly effect would make you stick to the floor.

Also, there should be a new package that contains No Effect and All Effect blocks. Upon touching No Effect block, you loose all of your effects. Upon touching All Effect block, you gain all effects (some of them could be later removed by other effect blocks). This package would cost 1500-2000 energy I think.

It'd be sweet if you could set how long the effect lasts. Also, if you have the package, you could be able to use /effect [effecttype] [username] [duration] command. If duration is 0, then it's infinite (unless you touch a disabled effect block or its taken away by a command). If it's -1, then it lasts until you die (or taken away in another way). Of course, you could also remove effects with a command.
If you have No and All Effect blocks, you can also use /noeffect [username] and /alleffect [username]. If you leave username empty, it applies to everybody on the world.

Wooted by:

#2 2015-04-19 14:28:36

Freckleface

Re: Ideas to improve Effect Blocks

Also a timer on effect blocks. Then we can have like ten seconds of speed or levi.

F

Wooted by:

#3 2015-04-19 14:37:38

some woman

Freckleface wrote:

Also a timer on effect blocks. Then we can have like ten seconds of speed or levi.

nobody ever looks at my topics...

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

Wooted by:

#4 2015-04-19 14:38:57

Freckleface

some man wrote:
Freckleface wrote:

Nobody likes dr. Mario

F

Wooted by:

#5 2015-04-19 18:49:07, last edited by Bimps (2015-04-19 18:50:29)

Bimps

Freckleface wrote:
some man wrote:
Freckleface wrote:

Nobody likes dr. Mario

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU SILLY GOOSE IM GOING TO DO NOTHING TO YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE A BELOW AVERAGE PERSON IN THIS WORLD

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2015-04-21 04:48:03

Freckleface

Bimps wrote:
Freckleface wrote:
some man wrote:
Freckleface wrote:

Nobody likes dr. Mario

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU SILLY GOOSE IM GOING TO DO NOTHING TO YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE A BELOW AVERAGE PERSON IN THIS WORLD

Who calls people silly gooses?

F

Wooted by:

#7 2015-04-21 04:50:31

some woman

Freckleface wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Freckleface wrote:
some man wrote:
Freckleface wrote:

Nobody likes dr. Mario

bimps, duh
did you not just hear him call you that?
i think you should get your hearing checked out some time soon

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

Wooted by:

#8 2015-04-21 05:37:59

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Freckleface wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Freckleface wrote:

Nobody likes dr. Mario

He was originally going to use something more...offensive, but changed it later in fear of getting banned.

Wooted by:

#9 2015-04-21 18:45:39

Pingohits
Banned

some man wrote:
Freckleface wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Freckleface wrote:

Nobody likes dr. Mario

bimps, duh
did you not just hear him call you that?
i think you should get your hearing checked out some time soon

maybe he should go to

dr. mario

*smooth criminal playing in background*

791mAP8.png

Wooted by:
Pingohits1429638339497343

Board footer