Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

When & Why did you join the ee forums

When did I join let me see I don't remember all I remember was 1 day 32ortonedge32dh forced me to make one but I never used it till Krazyman inspired me to be active on the forums, I don't remember his wise words about the forums though.
Why because to be more informed about EE and get to know people and suggest things that could be useful and to comment on suggestions, and I guess to have fun.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#2 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Re: When & Why did you join the ee forums

I joined the forums when they came out under a different name, but didn't revisit and make this account until 4 months later, after the GP incident.
I came here for reasons unknown even to me, but i guess it's to see a large part of the community.

#3 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

I joined it waaaaaay after it came out. I ask Cyclone for something and he gave me a link to a forum thread, and i just signed up from there

#4 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Well I joined as "monstar" to post a level in the rooms section. About 3-4 months later I went back but forgot my password. So I joined as 'Monstar43'.

#5 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

I joined forum because I like to share my level with others.

#6 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

*sigh*
Oh I remember that day.

Day EX crew Released Bootysnatch, I saw the Factory blocks and Was like what da frug are those.
And I signed up and asked.
And the rest is history

#7 Before February 2015

Bobithan

At first I made a bunch of already suggested suggestions then I got a warning and dind't post for a while. Then I came back and made some better original suggestions and became a regular on this forum.

#8 Before February 2015

Gaganvir

I posted the why and someone else posted the when. (Meant that someone else posted when did you join and me posted why did you join)
That.

#9 Before February 2015

Calicara

I joined to spread fail to the far corners of the universe.

#10 Before February 2015

Nou

Joined quite a while ago (ask you can see: Registered: 2010-08-15) to post the levels I was making with MG Crew on the forum. I generally join fan forums when I like games so this was no exception //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

No u.

#11 Before February 2015

theredtigers

joined to see what is going on in the EE world =p

#12 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

I was active on the forums before I signed up, I don't know why I didn't just join.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#13 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

Hi,

As you can see, i'm registered since over 1 year now. In the first months, i was very active. Then i quitted the game - and the forum. Well, now i'm back - that's why i can post an answer too.

I found the forums because of some nice players i remember :-) I registered 7 days after the creation.

#14 Before February 2015

Mechman1212

i joined today a few minutes ago because a wanted to be able to post my ideas and probley make somethink new and useful........like a block that moves right/left/up/down as many times as you want or until it (or you) touches another block but someone has to get on it before it moves.............so thats when and why i joinded (this is also my first post;)

a3person142388260678826

Board footer