Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-31 09:31:50

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

A Whole Load of Questions That I Need Help With

Hey, I have been a player since the middle of 2010, I know quite a bit about the game but I did take 2 long breaks, one lasted a whole year and the other just 7 months. During this time I missed out on some stuff, not only that but I'm confused about recent updates as I do not feel we as players are given enough info about recent updates especially in the area of magic coins. I bought beta during 2011 and bought 12 months builders club in 2014, so I do support the game hugely and I miss the mass amount of players there used to be. So here are my questions:

1. Bunny? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
I believe I have collected every single magic coin smiley except one. (Wizard, Fire Wizard, Dark Wizard, Witch, Grinch and Purple Ghost; please tell me if there's any other than those that I missed or one of them isn't a magic coin smiley) I missed out on the bunny smiley which was for Easter in 2012? (maybe 2013 :3) either way I missed it and it made me sad. So I ask this: is there any other way I can get it? Like maybe have it added to the classics section for gems or maybe we could re get it this Easter? Anyhow I really want this smiley as I'm a huge fan of rabbits / bunny's and it would really cheer me up if I could get it.

2. Changing the email on my account?
My EE accounts name is literally just Devlin. When I first joined EE I had to use my mums (moms) email to make the account. I have had my own email for some time now and I wish to change it to that, is there any way I can? Also I would like to change my name as well, I don't mind too much about that I'm more fussed on the email change but If I could do that as well it would be great.

3. How does the new magic coin system work?
When I first saw the new magic system I jumped in joy, great earning max energy just how we used to in good old EE! (don't get me wrong I still like EE now just there are a few features from a while back I really enjoyed) Then from asking around / reading the chat I heard about "magic coin blocks", max coins for magic and blue coins giving magic. I haven't been playing a lot recently so I haven't found out for myself but I thought I'd ask here. So what is this new package or block you can earn from magic coins? I would really love some details and maybe screen shots from someone who has it. Also does there have to be less than 500 coins for players to be able to earn magic? I see that as fair to prevent easy magic. And finally do blue coins give you magic coins as well? if so is there a difference of what they can give you to the normal ones?

4. World Links?
This is a simple one. Can you make a world portal that links to someone else's world? (other than your own) I'm fairly sure this is possible however would like it confirmed.

5. World Edit?
It would be nice if there was a package that would add a whole new tab called 'tools' in the build menu. It will consist of a copy paste tool, a rotation tool and a fill tool. This would allow players to build bigger projects much quicker! Meaning more amazing worlds and hopefully more players on EE. (I recommend it cost like 10,000 energy)

(the questions I'm asking)
Conclusion:
Is there a way to get magic coin smileys that were limited time only?
Can I change my email on my account?
Can I change the name of my account? (optional)
Do blue coins have a chance of being magic?
^ If so is there a difference between the 2 types?
Is there a maximum amount of coins on a world that disables finding magic coins? 500?
What is this new package / block you can get from magic coins? details?
Can you make a world portal to another players world?
Can you add a world edit package for faster builds of awesome levels?

Thank you for reading my thread
-dev

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#2 2015-03-31 09:45:25

Vitalijus
Website

Re: A Whole Load of Questions That I Need Help With

1. No, I don't think it will be able to get, and it was on 2011 I think. And no, you can't get magic smileys that was limited time like grinch.
2. Ask NVD to change your email or name.
3. You can get magic from gold and blue coins, and its rare now.
4. Theres no coin amount that will turn off magic, just more coins - harder to get the magic. [I recommend adding like 10 - 80]
5. It's called magic bricks, you can get one block in one magic coin. There is 5 magic blocks they look like - JowuJLf.png
6. It's not even question, post it to game suggestions. Anyways use world portal.
7. It's a suggestion too, theres no answer from me, becouse I don't know, what moderators are doing for updates.

wn7I7Oa.png

#3 2015-03-31 09:49:50

tak4n

Yeah sorry bunny was limited time magic smiley. I wanted to get it with the bird but I couldn't either. NVD can you add it for Easter again this year? I would really appreciate it.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

Wooted by:

#4 2015-03-31 09:51:20, last edited by Vitalijus (2015-03-31 09:53:11)

Vitalijus
Website

tak4n wrote:

Yeah sorry bunny was limited time magic smiley. I wanted to get it with the bird but I couldn't either. NVD can you add it for Easter again this year? I would really appreciate it.

BUNNY WASN'T MAGIC SMILEY. You could only get it by winning easter contest.

EDIT: Proof - http://blog.everybodyedits.com/2011/04/ … tion-2011/

wn7I7Oa.png

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2015-03-31 10:00:57, last edited by rgl32 (2015-03-31 10:01:34)

rgl32

Vitalijus wrote:

BUNNY WASN'T MAGIC SMILEY.

I'm so glad someone said this because I was getting worried I missed something before.

And to answer your question about world links leading to different player created maps, yes you can, you just need to copy and paste the ID where you usually put it on the world portal.

#6 2015-03-31 10:02:04

Vitalijus
Website

rgl32 wrote:
Vitalijus wrote:

BUNNY WASN'T MAGIC SMILEY.

I'm so glad someone said this because I was getting worried I missed something before.

And to answer your question about world links leading to different player created maps, yes you can, you just need to copy and paste the ID where you usually put it on the world portal.

Secret smiley was a bird smiley, https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/67/030_bird.

wn7I7Oa.png

#7 2015-03-31 10:15:18

tak4n

But my friend had Bunny he said he got it from magic.

#8 2015-03-31 10:20:01

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

thanks for all the help everybody! I wasn't even aware there was a bird smiley from that competition, and I'm fairly certain that the bunny was ALSO a magic coin as I remember seeing some people get it. Well that's 2 smileys I will never get //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad anyway most of the question have been answered so thank you all very much for the help <3

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#9 2015-03-31 10:28:48

5upertrinity

Sadly, changing your username isn't possible according to NVD.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool Deal with it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

● Minecraft Username ► 5uperTrinity
● EE Username ► Zaught

#10 2015-03-31 10:40:39

rgl32

5upertrinity wrote:

Sadly, changing your username isn't possible according to NVD.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool Deal with it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Well it probably is possible, but they would have to do it manually, which takes time and tedious work. And if one person gets it, then everyone would want it, so its probably best to just forget about ever asking for it.

Wooted by: (4)

#11 2015-03-31 12:42:42

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Guys, bunny AND bird were only from the 2011 easter contest. Bird was for first place, bunny was for second. Its not a magic smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Wooted by: (2)

#12 2015-03-31 17:24:53

Vitalijus
Website

Pyromaniac wrote:

Guys, bunny AND bird were only from the 2011 easter contest. Bird was for first place, bunny was for second. Its not a magic smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

drstereos wrote:

1. it was a contest smiley
2. no
3. the magic gemstone blocks, you can get them rarely with blue coins and they're 5, you don't get the whole pack with 1 blue magic coin tho
4. yes, you just need the world ID (not the whole link)
5. yes it would be

I've already answered all his questions.

wn7I7Oa.png

#13 2015-03-31 18:00:46, last edited by xen90 (2015-03-31 18:03:29)

xen90

tak4n wrote:

Let me guess your convo was like this:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile : How did you get the Bunny/bird smiley?
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool : MAGIC lol
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile : Wow i don't have it yet!

If you noticed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool wrote MAGIC in sarcasm, and //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile took it literally and thought that latest?cb=20130527230338&format=webp \ latest?cb=20130527230333&format=webp smiley is gotten through magic.
But //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile isn't only to blame. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool forgot the rule *cough* Of Reddit *cough* to write /s after a sarcasm line.
Or maybe //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool was just messing with your head.

#14 2015-03-31 18:38:47

tak4n

xen90 wrote:
tak4n wrote:

Let me guess your convo was like this:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile : How did you get the Bunny/bird smiley?
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool : MAGIC lol
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile : Wow i don't have it yet!

If you noticed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool wrote MAGIC in sarcasm, and //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile took it literally and thought that http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/eve … ormat=webp \ http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/eve … ormat=webp smiley is gotten through magic.
But //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile isn't only to blame. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool forgot the rule *cough* Of Reddit *cough* to write /s after a sarcasm line.
Or maybe //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool was just messing with your head.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#15 2015-03-31 18:52:08

skullz17

Pyromaniac wrote:

Oh good, I was starting to doubt my knowledge.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

skullz171427824328489714

Board footer