Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-23 11:41:13, last edited by Michele (2015-03-23 11:42:29)

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Processor ruined my life.

I can't get magic coin anymore, it was changed to too rare. Before, it was not rare. And no, magic coins doesn't make the game a magic collector.

Please revert the chance of getting magic coins. Otherwise, I quit the life.

And gimme me all the magic brick!

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#2 2015-03-23 12:07:10

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Re: Processor ruined my life.

Quit complaining, seriously.  Everyone has the same chances of getting magic.  He didn't single you out.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2015-03-23 12:24:07

Different55
Forum Admin

Moved to General Discussion. Forum Discussion is for forumstuff.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 2015-03-23 12:27:10

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

JaWapa wrote:

Quit complaining, seriously.  Everyone has the same chances of getting magic.  He didn't single you out.

Jawapa to save the day! Another crisis averted.

#5 2015-03-23 12:46:24

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

I don't think all peoples ragequits because of Processor.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#6 2015-03-23 12:57:54, last edited by Dazz (2015-03-23 12:59:21)

Dazz

AntonioS300 wrote:

I can't get magic coin anymore, it was changed to too rare. Before, it was not rare. And no, magic coins doesn't make the game a magic collector.

At least you got something, there are a ton of people that didn't had a magic coin in YEARS, including me, not to mention special smileys. Just try and find other good purposes to play this game instead of hunting for magic coins.

#7 2015-03-23 14:09:24

Calicara

If everyone was meant to have the magic smilies and blocks they wouldn't be magic. I've been playing EE for 5 years, and I have gotten very little, if any, magic energy upgrades. I also still do not have the magic blocks. So chillax.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#8 2015-03-23 14:11:25

Vitalijus
Website

Calicara wrote:

If everyone was meant to have the magic smilies and blocks they wouldn't be magic. I've been playing EE for 5 years, and I have gotten very little, if any, magic energy upgrades. I also still do not have the magic blocks. So chillax.

Same, but I got grinch, wizard, fire wizard, 505 max energy and 3 magic blocks. I'm happy becouse my curse that I didn't got magic smiley for 3 years is gone.

wn7I7Oa.png

#9 2015-03-23 14:56:07

SPT

would you stop complaining about everything

#10 2015-03-23 14:57:15

Vitalijus
Website

Awzome wrote:

would you stop complaining about everything

To late, I have already asked him this.

wn7I7Oa.png

#11 2015-03-23 15:13:07

Kamekthemagician

JaWapa wrote:

Hummm, so there chances of getting magic are the same?

Looks funny that some people spend years getting coins and they only get one special smiley, and other people get two special smileys in 1 hour.

udZX0YY.gif

My nickname in-game is Supermariobros20. I have played EE for 4 years! I love creating Super Mario worlds!

#12 2015-03-23 15:31:24

Weirdoverse
Website

i must agree, the magic from really rare is changed to extremely rare, so... f**k

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#13 2015-03-23 15:33:32

goeyfun

mTirIcP.png

Ug3JzgO.png

Wooted by:

#14 2015-03-23 15:41:04

Calicara

goeyfun wrote:

mTirIcP.png

Cool photoshop bro.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#15 2015-03-23 16:00:22

Abelysk

AntonioS300 wrote:

Is that a problem? Magic was POINTLESS before. Now, your energy goes up...

#16 2015-03-23 16:10:22

Different55
Forum Admin

AntonioS300 wrote:

If you quit the life over an insignificant flash game on a website then you have bigger issues than not getting magic. Calm down, step back, and get some perspective on this.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#17 2015-03-23 16:15:06

Kamekthemagician

AntonioS300 wrote:

Quiting life because a game is not a good way. The Death won´t let you get the magic bricks. Don´t ask the Death, ask the Luck.

udZX0YY.gif

My nickname in-game is Supermariobros20. I have played EE for 4 years! I love creating Super Mario worlds!

Wooted by:

#18 2015-03-23 16:38:16

Processor

I'm sorry for failing twice to fix the bug, I know I've done a terrible job at fixing magic so far. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Magic is not removed. Chances of magic are probably lower for those who spammed magic to great degrees yesterday, which will make many feel like getting magic is impossible. Your chances are going to get better as time passes. (It'll take a few days, not months) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Yesterday, there were around 8 rooms that were magic collectors. Combined, they contained 70% of the playing community at the time. People should be embracing new and cool levels, not dead boring AFK to magic rooms. (What's the point in creating new levels, if your players are too busy exploiting magic?)

Either way, wait a bit and you chance of getting magic will be better than what they were before the buggy update.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by: (2)

#19 2015-03-23 16:43:58

Vitalijus
Website

Processor wrote:

I'm sorry for failing twice to fix the bug, I know I've done a terrible job at fixing magic so far. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Magic is not removed. Chances of magic are probably lower for those who spammed magic to great degrees yesterday, which will make many feel like getting magic is impossible. Your chances are going to get better as time passes. (It'll take a few days, not months) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Yesterday, there were around 8 rooms that were magic collectors. Combined, they contained 70% of the playing community at the time. People should be embracing new and cool levels, not dead boring AFK to magic rooms. (What's the point in creating new levels, if your players are too busy exploiting magic?)

Either way, wait a bit and you chance of getting magic will be better than what they were before the buggy update.

Hey, I want to ask can you bring back "PMing yourself" I need it becouse I'm making bot and yeah it's using pms and I don't want use other accounts to test the bot...

wn7I7Oa.png

#20 2015-03-23 16:51:23

Kamekthemagician

I played 10 times Dingo´s Magic Farm and I got nothing... I didn´t make any spam farms, but as I see, my chances look like if I did...

udZX0YY.gif

#21 2015-03-23 16:52:23

some woman

Kamekthemagician wrote:

I played 10 times Dingo´s Magic Farm and I got nothing... I didn´t make any spam farms, but as I see, my chances look like if I did...

well don't play magic farms
they're for lazy people who don't want to play the game correctly

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#22 2015-03-23 17:04:50

DJ97702

AntonioS300 wrote:

You are all spoiled brats!  The truth is that magic is no rarer then it was two years ago.  It may seem like it though, being as we just had two exploits come through the system allowing users to get magic in ridiculously fast time frames, but I'll have you know that this was not intended in any way.  Magic isn't supposed to be common, it never was;  It's all based upon luck, and sure, that varies for different people, but that doesn't mean the staff need to tweak it at all.  It's not their fault people are finding new bypasses and exploiting them.  I can also assure you that making useless threads like this one telling the staff how to do their job will get you nowhere.  You're not being 'singled out'.  We all want magic, why don't we stop whining and earn it?
xDeal_With_It.jpg.pagespeed.ic.RX4hPJpUjr.jpg

#23 2015-03-23 17:12:42

Kamekthemagician

some man wrote:
Kamekthemagician wrote:

well don't play magic farms
they're for lazy people who don't want to play the game correctly

Yeah, let´s find a minigames world with 50-100 blue coins and let´s be lucky and get magic. Do you think I didn´t try to search minigames worlds with blue coins?

udZX0YY.gif

#24 2015-03-23 17:48:39, last edited by Arber (2015-03-23 17:49:12)

Arber

Processor saved my life.
Just got witch today
by randomly flying in my world and got a coin xd

Wooted by:

#25 2015-03-23 18:16:20

Mainx

DJ97702 wrote:
AntonioS300 wrote:

You are all spoiled brats!  The truth is that magic is no rarer then it was two years ago.  It may seem like it though, being as we just had two exploits come through the system allowing users to get magic in ridiculously fast time frames, but I'll have you know that this was not intended in any way.  Magic isn't supposed to be common, it never was;  It's all based upon luck, and sure, that varies for different people, but that doesn't mean the staff need to tweak it at all.  It's not their fault people are finding new bypasses and exploiting them.  I can also assure you that making useless threads like this one telling the staff how to do their job will get you nowhere.  You're not being 'singled out'.  We all want magic, why don't we stop whining and earn it?

Earn it? You want people to quit school and work to earn magic coins? Because that's what it takes to get a magic coin. Even this wouldn't be enough.  Yes.. They are that rare.

The topic shouldn't be discussed any more. Forget about magic coins. Imagine they're not included. Actually the chance for a magic coin is so low that you won't need to "imagine they're not included".

Find. Another. Pleasure. In. The. Game.

Trolling is fun. Just sayin..

TIeZQ7T.png     SXgDEBO.png

HE uses EEArtist. Told u lol.

Kamekthemagician1427656320488983

Board footer