Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-21 01:05:34, last edited by matrixzk (2015-03-21 17:08:33)

matrixzk

IDEAS OF FUTURE UPDATES

hello, I was thinking about some updates, and I thought about things that annoy me, and here is what I figured:
-option that allow every friend to automatically receive edit when entering world
-XdeletedX
-sorting of levels, kind of categories, for example boss levels, art, minigames, rpgs... everyone will be able to choose type of his/her world.
-lock option that allow you to see where someone is (in what level) without being friends, and it will disappear after going offline by this player, something like 'folowing', but not forever, only when he/she is online. This person will be informed about who is locking him now. This will be useful, because if you liked someone, and you forgot to tell him/her to be friends, and he will go to another level, you have a low Chance to meet again.
-messages to other players, for ex. i once saw my old friend, so i wanted to meet him, and go to his level. but this level was set to invisible. So there should be option that allow you to send something like 'hey there, can you set it to visible for me?'
-and the other option is setting world to visible only to friends.
-friends emails are remembered, so if you deleted friend, you can invite him/her again. And maybe you will be able to invite once/twice to one player, to avoid spamming with invites.

I hope that someone from EE team will at least read it, because I think some of these ideas are good anf handy.
-Matrixzk

P.S. and if something is wrong with my english, then sorry, i am from poland.

#2 2015-03-21 08:46:53

Mainx

Re: IDEAS OF FUTURE UPDATES

1. no
2. no
3. yes
4. yes
5. yes
6. yes

TIeZQ7T.png     SXgDEBO.png

HE uses EEArtist. Told u lol.

#3 2015-03-21 10:06:32

Kamekthemagician

matrixzk wrote:

-friend doors and gates

Why buying friend doors and gates when you´ll give edit those players?

udZX0YY.gif

My nickname in-game is Supermariobros20. I have played EE for 4 years! I love creating Super Mario worlds!

#4 2015-03-21 12:01:32

skullz17

1. yes
2. idk what this could be used for
3. if you mean like categories, then yeah that sounds cool
4. not sure what you mean
5. yes
6. yes

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

skullz171426935692485225