Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-15 13:09:02, last edited by Zumza (2016-01-07 19:39:18)

Zumza

[Chapter 8 Part 1 Released] Luckiest of all or maybe not at all?

Chapter One - The first call

Suddenly the game has not been available for six months. Reasons are unknown. Some players have received a special email on 6 August:

[email protected] wrote:

Hello ____ , as you know the game had some problems . We would like you to attend a meeting next week organized on 13 August 2015. We will pay all costs of travel and booking.
     This email was not sent to everyone and we would like to keep secret that you received.
     If you would like to participate please replay until next day.
                                                                                                                                                                                  The Everybody Edits Team.

Pingohits was the first who announced his presence.
    Daneeko was the second.
    Bill33 was the third.
    And Reidolol was the first who made a funny joke.

On 7 august they received another email:

[email protected] wrote:

We are very happy that you replied. Here is your ticket, you must print it, they will check it at the gate.
    You will fly with Malaysia Airlines to Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark, and the house of Everybody Edits.

Chapter Two - The flight

The only one who didn't spoke the secret was Reidolol.
    Of course Daneeko and Pingohits entered FaceBook and written where they going. Bill33 have decided to write, on Twitter... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Anyways...

In that night Bill33 was a bit "anxious". "Uhh... Were on real life. There's police, FBI, CIA! Nobody can make any assassination like in EE stories."
    "Sir, why you are speaking loudly? You want to make an terrorist attack?!", asked a stewardess.
    Bill33 was surprised, he didn't notice his speaking loudly. He tried to get out from this awkward moment. Thinking that the question is a joke he decided to answer with a joke too... "Yes." Bill33 said laughing. Right after that he was handcuffed. The stewardess have take him in a room. A silent room with poor light. Sitting on a chair Bill33 was screaming: "What bad joke its that ?!!"

Daneeko was pretty excited. He took his best camera and he started to picture everything: him leaving his house, him at the airport, him in the plane, the other passengers, clouds. etc. etc.

Reidolol caught a very nasty weather. Outside the plane it was raining. "This is my favourite weather. Definitely the best sign! This travel will be great!", he was thinking...

Pingohits was not so interested about the view. He started listening to music on the speaker. A stewardess come to him and said "Sir, there are other passengers in this plane. Please use your headphones."
    "But i lost them. Could you give me another please?"
    "We don't have any more sir. The rest of the passengers are sleeping you better do the same."
    The main reason Pingohits couldn't sleep was because next to him was seating a granny. Her snoring was waking him every time. At a moment she stopped. And Pingohits finally sleep. At the early of the morning the stewardess have find something shocking. The granny was missing...

Chapter Three - Hi! Hello! Welcome!

At 7.30am hour of Denmark,  a man with a fringe haircut comes at Copenhagen International Airport. His mission was to take our guests to final destination.
      First landed plane was Daneeko's. The fringe haircut man was standing right on the exit. He was holding a paper. From the distance Daneeko have read, "From Everybody Edits".

Daneeko: Hi!
         Man: Welcome!
         Daneeko: Who are you?
         Man: Im Anch159. You must be Daneeko, right?
         Daneeko: Yes.
         Anch159: Lets go take the breakfast. Only after 8am is served on plane.
         Daneeko: Ok. Im really hungry.

At 10am, Anch159 told Daneeko, "I will go take Reidolol from gate 4. Could you go to gate 1 to take Pingohits?"
      "Yes." said Daneeko.
      "Good, we will meet here."

Daneeko was waiting at gate 1 for Pingohits. But nobody was coming out. So he asked a person, "Whats taking so long?", "I don't know. A passenger is missing. A 60 old woman." Anch159 and Reidolol came too. "Where's Pingohits?", asked Anch159. "I don't know. We are waiting a granny." said Daneeko. "Pingohits came with his granny?", asked Reidolol. "Well, the invitation was only for him.", said Anch159, "And its 10.30am. Daneeko, Reidolol go an take Bill33, please. He is on gate 3. I will stay here. Waiting..."
      At gate 3, Bill33 saw Reidolol and Reidolol saw Bill33. "Haha. I know it. You come with cops and handcuffed!" said Reidolol.
     "We have no proof that you was planning a terrorist attack. So you are lucky this time, but you are on our evidence." said a cop to Bill33 while he was taking the handcuffs off.

Bill33: Hello. From your eyes I can tell that you are Reidolol.
        Reidolol: You are right.
        Daneeko: Hi. Im Daneeko.
        Bill33: Were are the others?
        Reidolol: Anch159 have come after us. Probably he's a secret guardian or something. Now he is on gate 1.
        Bill33: What?!!
        Daneeko: Yes.
        Bill33: Anyways. Why he's on gate 1?
        Reidolol: He is waiting for Pingohits.
        Daneeko: Lets go to him.
        Reidolol: By the way Bill33, i forgot to say you something before living my house.
        Bill33: What?
        Reidolol: My hill!

Finally they were all at the same place, Pingohits. Daneeko, Bill33, Reidolol, and Anch159.
    "Where was the missing granny?" asked Daneeko. "Apparently she was found sleeping on the toilet." answered Pingohits.

"Ok guys. Lets go to my car. Don't worry it has 6 seats." said Anch159.

Chapter Four - At the EE headquarter

When they arrived a guy with headphones in his ears have come to say "Hello".
       He was humming:
      "I am so different from the rest of the world,
       From the rest of the world, from the rest of the world.
       I am so different from the rest of the world,
       I wanna change the world, I wanna change the world that I lived in.
       Oh ooh, ooooooh, oooooh, ooooh,  oooooh, da da!"

Anch159: Hello Different55!
          Different55: Hello Anch159, hello Pingohits, hello Daneeko, hello Bill33, hello Reidolol.
          Pingohits: Hi Different55.
          Daneeko: Hello.
          Bill33: Hi Diff.
          Reidolol: Hello, hello! But where is Jawapa?
          Different55: He is taking diner. Lets join him. Its 2 PM you must be hungry.

The guests have follow Different55 into EE canteen.
       "I thought that we will go to a restaurant." said Pingohits.
       "We don't have much budget." said a tall man with moustache.
       "You must be Jawapa, right?" said Reidolol.
       "No.", said the man laughing.
       "He already started with lies..." said Daneeko.
       "Im Mr. Jawapa.", said the tall man.
       "So you called us for shutting the game for ever?" asked Bill33.
        "We will talk about that at the conference. You must be tired today. We will hold the conference tomorrow." said Jawapa calm.
        Our guests have started to eat. But the food was having a strange taste.
        The diner was over.
        "Where is the rest of EE team?" asked Bill33.
        "You should check the toilet first. They might be there." answered Pingohits.
        "No. LOL, they will come on the next shift. At 8 PM." answered Anch159.
        "Ummm. So what we will do now?" asked Reidolol.
        "Lets make a tour of the city.", answered Different55.
        "I will stay here. Have fun! See you guys tomorrow, at the conference!" said Jawapa.

Daneeko pictured all the tourist attractions presented by the hosts, he also made some snapshots of his partners. (he didn't snapped them very handsome)
         "Ok. Now we will go to the EE villa." said Anch159.
         "Is the EE villa, a tourist attraction?" asked Bill33.
         "Maybe it will become but at the moment it will be only your 'hotel'." answered Different55.
         "So we will not go to a real hotel?" asked Pingohits.
         "They don't have much budged remember?" asked Reidolol.
         "Well. I will take Onjit tonight, from the airport. I heard that he is actually a billionaire. Maybe he will add some more budget to our wallet.", said Different55.
         Everybody was laughing except Different55 and Anch159.
         "Its late. Here are the keys of the villa. You will be alone here. If you need something, just call us." said Anch159, passing the keys and the telephone number to Bill33.
        "Why you give them to Bill33?" asked Reidolol.
        "Because he is the most responsible, and the airport psychologist said that the accident was provoked by the lack of our trust to him." answered Anch159.
        "Good night guys, and don't make a party here without inviting me." said Different55.
        "Wait. At which hour will be the conference?" asked Daneeko.
        "At 10am." answered Anch159.
        "Goodbye!" said everybody in chorus.

Chapter Five - Inspecting the Villa

Bill33 proudly opened the door, and Daneeko turned the light on.
       In the hallway they saw their luggage.  Then, they went into the living room.
       “Oh, look there is a computer!” said Pingohits.
       “I brought my laptop too, I’m going to edit my photos.” said Daneeko.
       “I'm going to order a pizza.”, said Bill33 walking to the telephone.
       “Ok. I'll inspect the house.” said Reidolol.
       After a while the door ring heard, and Bill33 opened the door taking the pizza.
       They ate the pizza in the living room after Reidolol came too.
       “There are three bedrooms upstairs each with two beds separately. And each of the bedrooms has it own bathroom.” said Reidolol.
       Daneeko and Pingohits shared a room, while Reidolol and Bill33 decided to sleep alone.
       At 1am the door rings again. And our guests wonder who can it be. A bit of fear is starting to grow...
       Daneeko, Pingohits and Bill33 walked into the hallway while Rediolol was trying to sleep.
       "Who can it be?" asked Bill33.
       "I don't know who it is but he doesn't let me sleep! We are 3 here so is no need to be scared!" exclaimed Daneeko angry, opening the door bravely.
       "Hello! I'm mr. Onjit." said the mysterious man.
       "EE staff said you are coming but they didn't said you are coming now." said Pingohits a bit sceptic.
       "They were very hurry, probably they forgotten." said Onjit.
       "I'm very tired, can you take me into my room please?" asked Onjit.
       "Sure. You will sleep with me." said Bill33.
       "Okay!" said Onjit.
       Finally the things settled down and everybody was in their room.
       "Oh, I forgotten my pyjamas. I will go into the hallway to take them from my luggage." said Onjit to Bil33.
       In the hallway the telephone rang and Onjit answered.
       "Hello, sorry for disturbance. I'm Anch159 I want to say that Onjit is with me in my car, and we are coming in 15 minutes."
       "Hello, Hello! Is somebody there? Hello?!"
       The fake Onjit closed the phone. And now he is forced to act fast.
       "Oh. This is not ok. I will need some backups." was thinking the fake Onjit.
       Then the light turn on and Reidolol came up and asked "Uhh. Did the telephone rang?".
       "Yeah, it was... ummm... The line was poor... I will try call again..." said the fake Onjit a little bit panicked.
       "Hmm. Maybe they change the hour of our meeting?" asked Reidolol.
       "Well, I don't know, as I said the line was poor. Didn't succeed in hearing anything." answered fake Onjit.
       "Well I go back in the bed. Try call with your cellphone." yawned Reidolol.
       "Wait. Why did you came here?" asked Onjit(he was trying to ensure that Reidolol doesn't have any clues of what happen).
       "I was thirsty." yawned again Reidolol.
       The telephone rang again and the fake Onjit said "Good night!" to Reidolol and Reidolol leaved.
       Then the fake Onjit disconnected the wire. And he called on his cellphone a friend to get him out of this situation.

Chapter Six - The heavy journeys of Onjits

From real Onjit side:
       What a lovely day in Melbourne! Sadly the game is still off... Uhhh... I don't even known why. A second was on and then bufff, off.
       Did somebody hack it? Or they just didn't have money. Why did they don't tell us anything? Maybe they just didn't want to ruin our hope? Let's check the email, maybe some news from blog. I just want to know! I want to see Bruce smiley once again in my life!
       Its indeed a lucky day, is a mail from Everybody Edits Team. Hmmm, they invite me on a meeting. Sure, lets pack!

From fake Onjit side:
       "Lets check Twitter just before going to bed." said Cooldude76.

Bill33 Twit, 12 August 2015 wrote:

I'm going to Denmark to find what happen to EE. I will twit everything important!

"He is going to Denmark? Did somebody invite him?" asked Cooldude76.
       "What are you talking about?" asked AntonioS300.
       "Bill33 its going to Denmark at EE" answered Cooldude76.
       "And?" asked AntonioS300.
       "Well brother, lets make our luggage." said Cooldude76 smiling.
       "And what you will do?" asked AntonioS300.
       "I will spy Bill33" answered Cooldude76.
       "You're mad!" exclaimed AntonioS300.
       "We both are." answered Cooldude76 laughing.
       "Well, we won't get there through a paper plane, don't we?" asked AntionioS300.
       "Who suggested that? I bought an airline." answered Cooldude76.
       "From where?" asked AntonioS300 with a mockingly voice.
       "Monopoly.com, of course." answered Cooldude76. "But I'm not corrupt, so I will pay for our transportation." he continued.
       "All is settled then. I've always wanted to fly at first class!" said AntonioS500.
       "Ok, ok. Enough, you know the truth... I can't... All first class sits are already reserved at this hour." answered Cooldude76.
       "Tomorrow at 10am, we need to be at the gate." said Cooldude76, while online paying the flight.

From real Onjit side:
       "Good morning. Good morning! I slept the night away! Sunlight shines across my face. Its a new day!" Onjit was singing.
       Everything was good that day. But it was a long flight, and because of turbulences the link plain had delayed, making Onjit loose the connection.
       Without knowing what to do, he went to Customer Service of the airport and asked if they can help him.
       Luckily they didn't asked for additional money, and they gave him another plane.

Message sent to [email protected] wrote:

Hello,
      The flight had some problems. Don't worry, I'm fine, Ill just be a little late.
      I will be at Copenhagen airport at 1am. I'm sorry that this happen.
      ~Mr. Onjit

[email protected] wrote:

Were glad that your fine. We will be there.

From fake Onjit side:
     "Wake up bro!" Cooldude76 exclaimed.
     "Let me sleep more, please..." said AntonioS300.
     "This is the third time when I ask you to wake up. No more sleep! This will be a very long long day." exclaimed Cooldude76.
     "Ok. ok..." said AntonioS300.
     They ate; they dressed; and they went to the airport.
     "I forgot to make a booking. I hope we will have some place to stay." said Cooldude76 a bit worried.
     "I will call my friend, Peugeot, he lives in Denmark. Maybe we can stay at him." said AntonioS300 to calm his partner.
     "Good." said Cooldude76 relaxed.

From real Onjit side:
     "Heyo, heyo!" exclaimed Onjit seeing Different55 and Anch159 waiting for him.
     "Welcome to Denmark!" they greet him.
     "You may be tired." said Anch159.
     "Especially, because of what happen." said Different55.
     "Im fine, thank you!" said Onjit.
     "Ok. Then lets go to the others." said Anch159.
     They entered the car. And they went to the road.
     Brrrr. Brrr. a sound suddenly heard.
     "LOL, you'r phone is on vibrate?" asked Anch159.
     "Eh. Since I made my phone public. It doesn't stop." answered Different55.
     "LOL!" exclaimed Onjit.
     "Oh, its from MrShoe..." said Different55.
     "Huh?" asked Onjit.
     "Take a look, guys. He send me a photo from Bahamas." said Different55.
     "He is still on vacation?" asked Onjit.
     "He its actually on a trip to make Everybody Edits more popular." answered Anch159.
     "So, the money from the advertising from the gems goes into MrShoe travel?" asked Onjit.
     "Yes. He was in Africa too. All those nubs are actually monkeys." answered Anch159.
     "Am I safe with you?" asked Onjit.
     "Depends." answered Different55.
     "We can always do it properly. But what will be the fun?" Different55 continued.
     "We were kidding. MrShoe is a freelancer, so he travels while he makes his job." said Anch159.
     "I  thought about that..." replayed Onjit.
     "I shall phone the others to announce we're coming." said Different55.
     "You better let me do it. Since you're driving..." said Anch159.
     "Nobody on street at this hour anyways." said Different55.
     "Thank you, that you came after me." said Onjit.
     "He wasn't meaning that. Its no problem." said Anch159.

Chapter Seven - Things couldn't go better

Part 1:
      AntonioS300 and Cooldude76 arrived at the airport soon. The flight was just 2 hours long. Warszawa and Copenhagen are pretty close to each other.
      “You should contact your friend, Peugeot.” Cooldude76 a bit worried if this travel is a good idea.

“Hello AntonioS300!. I didn’t heard you for ages!” said Peugeot on the phone.
      “Hi. Listen. Can you get us a cheep place for 2 persons. Also we aren’t sure for how long we will stay here.” replied AntonioS300.
      “By the way, what brings you here?” asked Peugeot.
      “Well, we think that its an EE congress, and we came too.” answered AntonioS300.
      “Oh really? I became real estate agent, and… one of my clients is EE!” exclaimed Peugeot.
      “They already rented a house for you guys.” continued Peugeot.
      “Ask him for the address.” whispered Cooldude76.
      “Where is it? Can you give us the address?” asked AntonioS300.
      “I will send you by a SMS.” said Peugeot.
      “Don’t tell them were here. We want to make them a surprise.” said AntonioS300.
      “Ok. I won’t tell them anything.” said Peugeot.
      “Thanks!” said AntonioS300.
      “No problem. I think they will really enjoy the surprise.” said Peugeot.

“We must find a hotel, nearby, we can’t longer ask for Peugeot help. They will uncover us!” exclaimed Cooldude76.
     After 5 minutes of heavily Google research AntonioS300 found a cheap hotel just 2km far from the EE Villa.

Part 2:
     After they arrived and settled down in their cheap hotel room, AntonioS300 asked “So what now? Do you have a plan?”.
     “We must find a way to get in there easily, we need a copy of the house key.” answered Cooldude76.
     “And how do you will get it? ” asked AntonioS300.
     “I saw in a movie, a man who copied a key with Play-doh. Maybe we can get a fake gun too, to be safe…” answered Cooldude76 laughing.

“100 planes delayed because of turbulences. People are angry even if Lufthansa decided to give them other connections at no additional fee.” the CNN News reported on TV.

“Thats good news!” said AntonioS300.
     “You are sadist!” replied Cooldude76.
     “No! Let me explain: most of the players come from outside of Europe. That means their planes got delayed and they lost their connections. So you can disguise as one of them.” said AntonioS300.
     “Ooo!” exclaimed Cooldude76.
     AntonioS300 started another Google research and he founded the perfect target: “Onjit”.

They decided to act on midnight. Everything went fine. Cooldude76 entered the house and everybody believed that he is Onjit. But the trick didn’t last long. Cooldude76 called AntonioS300 for help. The mods were coming.
     “The real Onjit is coming!” whispered Cooldude76 on telephone.
     “Ok. I will come. I told you that renting a car is a good idea.” replied AntonioS300.
     When AntonioS300 came, Cooldude76 and a hostage entered the car.
     “Who is he?” asked AntonioS300.
     “I’m Bill33. Let me out, please!” he cried.

Chapter Eight - The Sheriffs Are Back In Town

Part 1:
Different55, Anch159 and the real Onjit arrived at the villa. Anch159 turned the hallway's light on.
"Welcome to you'r luxurious hotel Mr. Onjit!" said Different55.
"You're too kind." said Onjit.
Different55 approached the table. On it were a small piece of paper and the keys Anch159 gave to Bill33.

In letter wrote:

Hello again,

You probably figured out that Onjit is not Onjit. That he is an impostor. You are right.
He is my brother. I never talk about him... Because I don't like him.
He found that I came here. He started to phone me every minute. Until he decided to come here in person to get me.
I'm writing this so you don't be worried. I would have explain the situation face to face but I'm already buried in shame.
When you will read this probably the real Onjit will be here.
I'm sorry I had to leave. Goodbye!

~Bill33

Different55 read the letter for himself and then he place it back on the table.
"Bill33 have left. His brother came after him." said Different55.
"Okay." said Anch159.
"Lets find a free bed for you." said Different55.
They claimed the stairs. On a door there was a note: "This room is empty".
The hosts invited their guest in the room and then they left quietly to don't wake someone.

To be continued...
Please answer to this survey http://strawpoll.me/6474542

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by:

#2 2015-03-15 13:09:47, last edited by Zumza (2016-01-07 19:35:10)

Zumza

Re: [Chapter 8 Part 1 Released] Luckiest of all or maybe not at all?

List of characters:
Alive Dead Uncertain

Anch159
Different55
Jawapa
Onjit
Peugeot
Pingohits
Daneeko
Reidolol
Cooldude76
AntonioS300

Bill33

----

This story is: http://strawpoll.me/6474542
Who do you think is the killer? http://strawpoll.me/5919735

Wooted by:

#3 2015-03-15 19:21:37

Pingohits
Banned

PINGOHITS NOW //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

791mAP8.png

#4 2015-03-15 19:43:37

daneeko

DANEEKO NOW //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

UzI5nBc.png

#5 2015-03-15 20:05:54

some woman

[email protected] wrote:

Heh, I almost forgot what Everybody Edits IS after so long. Expect me to be there.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#6 2015-03-16 00:17:06, last edited by Creature (2015-03-16 00:17:27)

Creature

Hello reidolol, as you know jawapa messed with the game again . We would like you to attend a meeting next week organized on 13 August 2015 to shut down EE forever. We will pay all costs of travel and booking, but we won't pay your gems.
This email was not sent to everyone(to avoid Fdoou to see this) and we would like to keep secret that you received, or you'll get a banhammer.
If you would like to participate please replay until next day and say "I love Jawapa!".

This is a false statement.

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2015-03-16 16:54:16

Zumza

Ok this is the first time i write a EE story so.
What do you think? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 2015-03-16 20:52:46

Anch

Can I join? :3

#9 2015-03-16 20:56:26

some woman

Zumza wrote:

In that night Bill33 was a bit "anxious". "Uhh... Were on real life. There's police, FBI, CIA! Nobody can make any assassination like in EE stories."
    "Sir, why you are speaking loudly? You want to make an terrorist attack?!", asked a stewardess.
    Bill33 was surprised, he didn't notice his speaking loudly. He tried to get out from this awkward moment. Thinking that the question is a joke he decided to answer with a joke too... "Yes." Bill33 said laughing. Right after that he was handcuffed. The stewardess have take him in a room. A silent room with poor light. Sitting on a chair Bill33 was screaming: "What bad joke its that ?!!"

CAN I JUST SAY YOU COMPLETELY NAILED MY PERSONALITY HERE[/sarcasm]

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#10 2015-03-17 01:52:00

Anch

Well it's normal to see a "granny" disappear on a plane.

#11 2015-03-18 12:48:45

Zumza

Chapter Four Part 1 Relased!

#12 2015-03-18 13:19:34

Onjit
Website

Put me in the story pls

:.|:;

#13 2015-03-18 16:45:34

FDOOU
Banned

Suddenly the game has not been available for six months.

Stopped reading there.

Come find me in game!

Wooted by:

#14 2015-03-23 21:27:38

Creature

Bump, just curious to see what Jawapa will donext.

This is a false statement.

#15 2015-03-23 21:40:47

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

I was curious if I can be in this.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#16 2015-03-24 15:01:22

Vitalijus
Website

This is the best story, I have ever read, please keep it up.

wn7I7Oa.png

#17 2015-05-22 15:14:31

Zumza

Does somebody else want to I continue? Please tell me.

#18 2015-05-22 15:33:17

Onjit
Website

inb4 i am only a millionaire https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/3/31/007_crying

#19 2015-05-22 21:18:07

Anch

Sure you can continue.

#20 2015-05-23 13:03:12

Onjit
Website

please continue of course

it'd be nice if at least one of these fanfics finished

#21 2015-05-23 13:42:17, last edited by Zumza (2015-05-23 13:42:31)

Zumza

Thanks. I will continue, in each day I will release a new part of a chapter.

#22 2015-05-24 13:30:53

Zumza

Part 2 is released!

#23 2015-05-24 17:55:51

cooldude76
Website

let meh join plz

hello there! please ignore my old signature, it didn't exist

#24 2015-05-24 18:16:08

daneeko

who is fake onjit? *illuminati confirmed sound*

LETS DEBUNK THIS

illuminati debunking which is probably off-topic

UzI5nBc.png

#25 2015-05-24 19:55:36

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

I want me.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Luka5041550703339741338

Board footer