Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-28 02:32:42

Herosbow

A Comical Adventure

dprt1Pq.png?1

You wake up one morning, eat breakfast, start to look at the newspaper, then *BAM* you find yourself in the comics section! Can you escape?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I started to build this level, the minis were very basic parkour. When I revisited the level, the minis shifted more towards gravity based minis. Over all I believe it's a good level for the experience I had at the time.

PWEYCUX2KcbUI

#2 2015-02-28 02:40:54

Pingohits
Banned

Re: A Comical Adventure

I remember this world! I played it when it was only up to the tornado //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

791mAP8.png

#3 2015-02-28 13:18:04, last edited by skullz17 (2015-02-28 13:30:02)

skullz17

I remember playing it too.

Okay, I wanted to enjoy this world. It started off nicely, and the beginning of the "pro" section was interesting because the player was probably expecting the whole level to be very easy since it went on for so long, but then they are proven wrong. The art is nice, both in game and minimap.

But, some minis in the pro section were just really really annoying. Quite a few of them actually. I just couldn't enjoy the level because of that. That second starry mini is just no fun at all. I don't know why you chose to do a hard one block parkour mini. I haven't finished the world yet and I'm still trying to finish this mini. The first starry mini had a nice concept but could be improved a lot. The place with a few buildings, a helicopter and a tall building to the left was annoying too. I didn't like how it was possible for the player to accidentally go back and have to do the previous mini again. Also, climbing up the tall building was a pain.

I might edit this when I finish the world.

EDIT: Okay, I finished. I was near the end anyway. I don't have anything else to add.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#4 2015-02-28 14:27:11

Herosbow

But, some minis in the pro section were just really really annoying. Quite a few of them actually. I just couldn't enjoy the level because of that. That second starry mini is just no fun at all. I don't know why you chose to do a hard one block parkour mini. I haven't finished the world yet and I'm still trying to finish this mini. The first starry mini had a nice concept but could be improved a lot. The place with a few buildings, a helicopter and a tall building to the left was annoying too. I didn't like how it was possible for the player to accidentally go back and have to do the previous mini again. Also, climbing up the tall building was a pain.

To be honest, I am not sure why I made those mistakes either. I guess I just didn't completely understand fun minis back then.

#5 2015-02-28 15:01:17

skullz17

The thing with old levels is that it's hard to tell if the feedback is relevant or helpful anymore. Well, good luck on future levels.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

skullz171425132077477657

Board footer