Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-26 10:07:58, last edited by tak4n (2015-06-18 13:09:52)

tak4n

ABVE S2 New Systems, New Rules (Chapter 2 - Week 2, Segment 2)

Here it is! Season 2 of ABVE. I thought a 70k word story was too short so I decided to make a sequel. Only this time it's slightly different, the opponents are no longer rookies. Each and every one of them went through the same thing Master1's team has gone through and they have suffered just as much to get to where they are now. This is going to be a blood bath!

On that note, a lot of the people who survived Season 1 will be making a reappearance in Season 2 as well as those that did not survive in Season 1. In particular Killingpepper123 and N1KF did not have as much spotlight in Season 1 as I hoped them to have which is why N1KF will be replaced by ShadowKirby and Killingpepper will be replaced by a random chemist. There might be more people in the future who get 'revived' but generally if you died in Season 1 you are going to remain dead in Season 2 *cough* *cough* Creature and iPwner *cough* *cough*

I guess this also means that this topic is going to remain dead as those who used Ctrl + F have already died in Season 1 and will no longer read this topic :( Please don't be that kind of person, I put a lot of effort into this story and it would be nice if you could continue supporting this <3 you peeps.

Now before I begin I do have to say that it will only get better from Season 1, there will be new rules and interesting events happening within the tournament so be ready for surprises now without further ado, here is the story:

--                             --                             --

Prologue Chapter 1:
          One day earlier to the ceremony Banana Venom approached the Royal House with a smile on her face. It was a great time, the best time that had been in the kingdom since the whole tournament. The sun was shining bright and the arena battles were now shut down for good. They were meant for leisure and entertainment however now that everyone has realised how dangerous this actually was, it was closed down in order to protect the people. The war against Daniel was finally over, Banana Venom had every right to be as happy and bright as she was on this day.

"Father, the day is tomorrow!" Banana Venom shouted as she thrust herself through the doors leading to Squad's private room.
However, Banana Venom was met with a horrifying sight. Someone had completely destroyed the place, the papers were all over the ground with tables thrown over and glass shattered from the shelves. The place was completely trashed, who could have done such a thing? Then Banana Venom noticed him, Squad standing on the balcony smoking a cigar, he did not seem very happy.

"Father are you alright? Who did this?" Banana Venom carefully asked as she noticed Squad's hands covered in blood.
"You don't need to worry, I just had a stressful day." Squad slowly replied.
"Father, the war is over! We should be happy. If you are stressed over the people killed then you shouldn't be, they gave their lives for a good cause." Banana Venom explained.
"If only everything was that easy." Squad rudely replied.
"Excuse me? Do I not know something?" Banana Venom replied to his rudeness.

"Like we promised, the winner were going to get unlimited wealth all over the world, not just our region..." Squad began explaining.
"Right, we will probably never see them again as they are all likely to go to other regions to forget about what happened here." Banana Venom added.
"However I contacted the other regions and countries today, they were not happy to give their resources away for free." Squad continued explaining.
"Hey these guys saved the whole world, they deserve this award! Other regions and countries can't just take that away from them!" Banana Venom exclaimed.
"They can and they did. On top of this they held their own tournaments similar to ours in secret from us." Squad continued explaining.
"Is that supposed to bother us?" Banana Venom asked.

"They are challenging our winners in a similar tournament, an international tournament..." Squad began getting to the news.
"Wait..." Banana Venom briefly said.
"The winning team of this international tournament will rightfully have the bragging rights as well as unlimited wealth all over the country." Squad was getting closer.
"This means..." Banana Venom briefly stated.
"This means that if a team from our region does not win this tournament, the winning team would potentially have the right to obtain Daniel's sword." Squad finished.
"No! This can't be! How can they be so ignorant!?!" Banana Venom began yelling.
"The war has only just begun." Squad added.

"Two teams will represent our region, two strongest teams." Squad began explaining.
"They won't want to do it, not after what they had to go through." Banana Venom insisted.
"No they won't fight, except one of them. The threat of the world being destroyed will force him to fight against his will." Squad stated.
"No you are not talking about..." Banana Venom began.
"Master1." Squad interrupted.

=          ==          =
=          ==          =

Week One, Segment One.
          "So, I am guessing you guys won't want to participate?" Master1 asked.
The group of 6 was sitting at Master1's hideout ready to discuss what Squad had announced. The group consisted of Master1, Matt, Honey, Benje, Hockey and Zero.
"Sorry, Honey and I are going on a holiday." Benje stated.
"Holiday? To where? You heard what Squad said, you are as poor outside the region as you were before the tournament." Master1 reminded.
"You think this region ends on these arenas? There is much more to it than you think." Benje insisted.

"What about you Matt?" Master1 asked.
"Sorry I am out of this as well. I have a bar to run now, I have achieved what I was in here for." Matt said.
"Why am I here?" Zero interrupted.
"Well, since I am not going to participate, I want you to become the leader of the second seeded group in our region." Benje explained.
"You want me to be the leader of EEDD, Orange and Skullz?" Zero asked in surprise.
"Zero, I've known you for years as well as EEDD. Although you fought along side Daniel, it was not your fault, you can be a great leader." Benje explained.
"Why would I want to do it?" Zero asked.
"Let's be honest, you out of all the people joined this tournament for the money. You will be more than willing to fight to attain this much power and money." Benje explained.
"I suppose." Zero finished.

"Well then, I guess I am out of this as well, there is no reason to continue fighting." Master1 finished.
"Don't be so sure." Banana Venom said.
Everyone was surprised the she managed to sneak into the room without anyone noticing.
"My lady, if you are here to encourage us to fight, then you are wasting your time." Matt said.
"First of all, the winners of the tournament have the right to call me by my initials. Master1, Matt, Honey, the three of you can now call me BV." Banana Venom said. "Second of all, would you fight if I told you that the world is in danger once again?" Banana Venom added.
"Explain." Benje said.

"It's simple yet scary, the winner of the tournament will have access to all the resources in our region. Unfortunately this includes the sword as well." Banana Venom explained.
"You don't mean..." Master1 began.
"Yes, Daniel's long sword." Banana Venom stated.
"Well you see, there are many flaws with this already, why can't you just outright ban this tournament, or at least ban the access to the sword?" Benje asked.
"The tournament cannot be banned as the leaders of the other regions are too ignorant. And once the winner is announced it will become impossible to retain the sword from them." Banana Venom explained.
"No, flaws again. Why can't contestants just attack us now as take the sword by force?" Benje asked.
"You know the answer to this question already, the sword only accepts the strongest, the bravest and the darkest of fighters. It currently only accepts the hands of Daniel and Master1. There is no one else on this planet who is able to control the suffering the sword brings once it touches the hands of the person. That is until a new winner is announced." Banana Venom explained.

"Wait you said the darkest of fighters? Why does it accept me then?" Master1 asked cautiously.
"You're no different from BEE, you have been through so much suffering that the amount of darkness is at equilibrium with the light in you. The requirements of wielding this sword are just too high. Not only do you have to have suffered pain equivalent to a million deaths but you must also be a strong leader. On top of this you have to be able to control darkness itself. Master1, you are a unique person, this is why the sword chose you." Banana Venom explained.
"Wait, there are still flaws in this." Benje began, "There is no guarantee that the winner of this tournament will be so willing to take the sword let alone destroy the world." Benje said.
"That's true, how do you explain that?" Matt added.
"There was no guarantee Daniel was going to destroy the world either. We just cannot risk it." Banana Venom said.

After giving it some thought the group was finally ready to give their final word.
"Sorry, the tournament will last roughly a year if not two. This will be plenty of time for Honey and I to enjoy the time we have left. If we are to die after this period of time, at least it will be on a beach relaxing rather than watching each other suffer." Benje said.
"Honey, you have a say in this as well." Banana Venom said.
"Sorry BV, I haven't seen the sun in almost a year. I want to enjoy it as much as I can." Honey said.
Banana Venom turned towards Matt in desperation.
"Sorry BV, I have a bar to run. I suffered too much already and besides there is a chance that the winner won't want the sword in the first place." Matt said.
"I will fight." Zero stood up. "I will lead my team mates to victory." He added as he looked at Benje.
"You will prevail my friend." Benje smiled as he stood up to give Zero a bro hug.

"What about you Master1?" Banana Venom turned towards him.
However Master1 seemed to be in some sort of deep though almost meditating state.
'This is it. This is that feeling again, the same feeling I felt on the stage.' Master1 thought. 'It's rough, but it's going to happen.' He thought.
"If we don't join this tournament, the sword WILL be take won't it?" Master1 asked.
"Well..." Banana Venom began.
"The strongest teams in the tournament are those that are surrounded in darkness aren't they?" Master1 added.
Banana Venom sighed, "The under dogs are planned to be crushed in this tournament by those who are obsessed with darkness. I can assure you there won't be anyone as strong as Daniel in this tournament, however the way it is going your team is one of the weakest in this tournament. The main cause of this is that you have all disbanded and GKAbyss is no longer with us to continue the fight. Thus you are the least practiced team." Banana Venom explained the truth.

"I am going to participate." Master1 blindly stated.
"You are? I mean, yes! You are!" Banana Venom smiled.
"I have a feeling that if I don't participate, this world will meet it's end." Master1 explained.
Banana Venom sighed again. "Alright, I will trust your feeling. I hope you win, I really do." Banana Venom looked into Master1's eyes. "Now then you have one week to assemble your team for this tournament." Banana Venom blushed as she made a quick exit.
"Good luck bro." Matt gave a quick pat on Master1's back before exiting as well.
"You can do it." Honey smiled.
"Let's go Zero, we need to give Master1 some time to think." Benje said as the three of them made a swift exit.

It was just Master1 and Hockey left in the room.
"I will fight along your side." Hockey said after some time.
"You were never in the first tournament, you won't be able to join." Master1 said.
"Not true, I was in the tournament with the exception that I was in a coma. This means that all this time I was in the tournament as a substitute member. I would have been allowed to participate if I woke up earlier." Hockey explained.

"Alright, I'll consider you as an option. How did you manage to retain your mind so fast after the coma though? Were you not concussed or confused?" Master1 asked.
"Let's just say the drug mildly gave me the ability of ice. I was able to preserve my body and mind without them being damaged through the coma." Hockey explained.
"So we can be the new Twinrova then?" Master1 smiled.
"No. You and Matt are too close and the two of you will always remain the true Twinrova." Hockey said.
"Well then we have a lot of things to do now, let's get to it. A long road still ahead of us." Master1 finished.

Week One, Segment Two.
          The week was coming to an end and Master1 still didn't have a team to go into the tournament. Banana Venom, Hockey and Master1 were on their way to get potential candidates for his team. Master1 did not know yet who they were, all he knew is that they participated in his tournament.
"So are there any other details we need to know about the tournament?" Master1 asked.
"There are four group stages, Ascension, Brotherhood, Vanguards and Entity. The Brotherhood group stage was named after you, you're the only team who had a group stage named after them." Banana Venom explained.
"This is interesting but are there any important information that we need to know?" Master1 asked.
"No not that I can think of." Banana Venom said.
"You're a poor liar." Master1 replied.

"Shh." Hockey stopped them.
"What is it?" Master1 asked.
"We're being watched." Hockey explained.
Master1 had a look around, however he could not see anyone suspicious.
"You're right, your opponents want to know more information about a team that managed to take on Daniel." Banana Venom explained. "There is nothing wrong with this, we should keep moving." She finished.
That's when Master1 noticed a dark figure watching over them from the roof tops.
"I see him, we should get him." Master1 said.
"No we really shouldn't." Banana Venom answered.
"Let's do it!" Hockey agreed.

The two began running towards the figure, however the figure escaped into the shadows. When Master1 and Hockey turned the corner, the saw something completely fascinating. Two female figures were clashing together with their swords high up in the air, lighting and flame coming out from them.
"Is this all you got!?!" One of them shouted.
"Ha ha! You're easy!" The other one shouted back.
"I'll take all the air out of you and make you suffer!" The first one shouted again.
"Ha! if you'll be able to see me!" The second one shouted back.
Then they clashed once again, above them the clouds tightened up as if a storm was happening. Master1 faced many powerful opponents, but there was something about these two female figures that he had not encountered before. It was almost like two goddesses of weather were fighting together to see who can create a stronger storm.

"I think we should leave..." Hockey quickly said.
"Yeah, wrong place wrong time." Master1 agreed.
However just as they were about to leave, the two female figures noticed them. Master1 and Hockey froze in silence, waiting for what was going to happen next.
"It's him!" One of the female figures shouted.
"He's mine!" The other one shouted back.
Both of them quickly descended onto the ground in front of Master1. The skies became clear once again after the stopped fighting. He noticed that they had angelic wings on their backs which allowed them to travel flawlessly through the skies. Hockey readied himself to attack them had they tried something funny.

"It is him!" One of them said again looking at Master1.
"Could I have your autograph?!?" The other one added.
"Ah..." Master1 was stumbled by such appreciation of him.
"Ladies, ladies would you please step back!" Hockey quickly said.
"Excuse me? Do you know who I am?" One of them replied. "My name is princess Atmosphere, I am the goddess of sky. If you dare speak to me again I will make sure you never speak again... or breathe in that matter." Atmosphere said. "Oh but you can call me Alynee." She quickly said to Master1.
"Oh is that right now? Well I am the goddess of... light! Yes, light!" The other one quickly said, seemingly seeking Master1's attention. "But you can call me Asurch." She finished seemingly speaking to Master1 but looking at Atmosphere with an evil smile.

"Oh is that right!?! You're not a goddess!" Atmosphere quickly shouted.
"Yes I am! I have wings!" Asurch shouted back.
"They're fake!" Atmosphere argued.
"No they're not!" Asurch argued back.
In the midst of their arguing, Master1 had to embrace how much power they had. He could compare Asurch to BEE, similar power yet Asurch seemed stronger, much more powerful. And looking at BEE, she made it to Semi-finals before being defeated by Daniel. He could compare Atmosphere to King, same ability yet King made it to the Quarter-finals before being killed by Daniel. Again, a 'goddess'? she was clearly stronger. It's not surprising to know that Asurch and Atmosphere won their tournaments. However, Master1 knew that they were the under dogs in this tournament, just like he was. Although Master1 didn't see or know about their team mates, he knew that winning this tournament is simply impossible knowing there were enemies much, much stronger than gods and goddesses themselves.

At this point, Banana Venom caught up to the bunch and saw that Master1 was standing by two female figures fighting over him.
"Am I interrupting?" Banana Venom asked.
"Not at all, we were about to leave." Hockey replied.
"Wait." Master1 said. "What group stage are you two in?" Master1 asked.
"We are both in Ascension group stage. That is why we were testing each other's strength. But don't worry, I never meant to kill her. I didn't want to give away my real strength before the actual tournament." Asurch explained.
"Excuse me? You were trying as hard as you could while I was just playing with you!" Atmosphere argued.
"Ladies, focus!" Master1 shouted.
"Don't worry, we're facing against Vanguards group stage first so you won't see me again until the finals." Asurch smiled.
Atmosphere made a fake cough. "Until you see ME in the finals."
"Oh please you will lose in the first match!" Asurch replied.

Master1, Hockey and Banana Venom made a quick escape while the Asurch and Atmosphere continued arguing.
"Well, that was interesting." Hockey said as they continued walking.
"We didn't catch the spy though." Master1 said "What do we know about Brotherhood and Entity group stages?" He proceeded to question.
"You will only face the winner of the Entity group stage, you should mostly worry about the Brotherhood stage." Banana Venom explained.
"You didn't answer my question." Master1 replied.
"Don't worry, Brotherhood stage is considered the easiest one out of the four." Banana Venom tried to calm him down.
"That is not motivating." Master1 finished.

When the three of them finally reached their destination, Master1 opened the door of the building which some what resembled a barrack to have two familiar faces jump out at him. Cola and Mac.
"Greetings." Cola quickly said.
"I thought I'd be given a choice..." Master1 said to Banana Venom.
"Sorry, no time. It's already getting dark and your battle is early tomorrow. You don't have time to decide." Banana Venom explained.
Master1 glanced at Cola and Mac knowing that he'd have no time to practice with them.
"Fine. I'll teach them once we win our first battle." Master1 sighed.
"That's the spirit. Now, BEE will give you a walk through tomorrow morning. I will be traveling to a different country with Zero, Orangecrix, EEDD and Skullz to coach them. Any more questions?" Banana Venom asked.
"This is going to be a fun ride." Master1 finished.

Prologue Chapter 2:
          "Now it will take us around two days to get to Laslandiya where you will fight your battles." Banana Venom said.
"Our opponents will have their battles before us then?" Zero asked.
"That's right." Banana Venom smiled.
"Is there a way we could spectate their battle?" Skullz asked patiently.
"Of course, the drug has really boosted the advancement of our technology." Banana Venom said.
"Not enough it seems, considering we are travelling on a cart carried by horses." Orangecrix said.
"We're getting there..." Banana Venom slowly said.

"So then, can we see our opponents fight?" Zero asked.
"Sure." Banana Venom smiled as she turned on what seemed to be a holographic version of a television.
Zero, EEDD, Orangecrix and Skullz inspected the battle carefully.
"I do have to remind you that both of these teams either came really high or won their region's tournaments. So the battle might last a while." Banana Venom explained.

As the gates opened, a team of four showed on one side. Zero and his team noticed that the weapons this team was holding were... different.
"Ah, here is the first team. Lead by Antonio, they dominated in their region. The full team consists of Antonio, 100lol, Chimi and Doctor." Banana Venom explained. "Although they did lose in the finals, their newly added team mate Chimi who carried his team to the semi finals surely shows some serious progress. I would expect them to get very far in this tournament as well. I would keep a closer eye on 100lol in particular who is a professional illusionist." Banana Venom finished.
As the second gate opened a strange masked being came out on a throne, carried by four husks.
"This is Lictor, although people in his region called him as 'Nuru'." Banana Venom began. "Although it's theorised that he has team mates, none were seen during their whole tournament in their region. Lictor dominated his tournament winning the finals." Banana Venom explained. "Actually I couldn't get much information on him because his opponents actually surrendered in the finals... I wonder why." Banana Venom finished.

"Let's do this." 100lol said as he began moving his hands.
"100lol usually killed his opponents in the first minute once he began creating his illusions. You will need to counter this so pay closer attention." Banana Venom reminded.
However, something wasn't going right.
"100lol?" Antonio asked.
"Just kill him!" Chimi shouted as he created mud golems, then turning them into steel titans. "Kill him!" Chimi ordered.
However the titans were not moving.
"Focus! He is obviously using illusions as well!" Antonio shouted.
100lol began screaming. Soon after Chimi and Doctor began screaming as well.

"Doctor!" Antonio shouted.
Through the pain, Doctor began creating a spell that would remove any illusions. It was successful!
"Got it!" Doctor shouted.
However, it was not successful...
"It's not an illusion! Try sound waves!" Antonio shouted.
"Alright!" Doctor shouted.

"Such team work. Most of our opponents would have given up by now. I can see how they got so far." EEDD said as he continued watching the holographic television.
"Got it!" Doctor shouted.
However this wasn't it either.
"Darkness, try creating light!" Antonio shouted as his head began killing him as well.
"Alright!" Doctor shouted.
As he began to create some sort of spell, this time it didn't work. Clearly something stronger was interfering with it.

"The cause is darkness!" Doctor shouted.
"Old news, dealt with this before, 100lol!" Antonio shouted.
"Working on it!" 100lol shouted.
It was a simple darkness spell, nothing of serious danger. Far below the standards of Daniel's and Boh's darkness. The team clearly showed the experience they had gained in their previous battles. 100lol began interrupting the source that was destroying their heads.

But then, a child's laugh was heard from the darkness within the gate. Banana Venom, Zero, EEDD, Skullz and Orangecrix witnessed the horror of watching the heads of Antonio, Doctor, 100lol and Chimi explode with blood and pieces of brain flying everywhere.
"I think I am going to vomit." Banana Venom admitted.
"So then... I am guessing our first opponents will be somewhat similar to... this." Zero slowly said.
"We'll kill them before they kill us. This seems to be the strategy." Orangecrix blindly said.
"We'll figure it out. I am sure of it." Zero said. "Ain't nothing more gruesome than what Daniel and his team have done." Zero finished.

=          ==          =
=          ==          =

Week Two, Segment One.
          Squad had announced the two groups that would represent their region. Their first seeded group being Master1, Hockey, Cola, and Mac. Their second seeded group being Zero, EEDD, Skullz, and Orangecrix. The crowd was very excited to see their region's teams participate in the tournament. Zero and his team had already left to fight in a different region whereas Master1 and his team were currently home discussing strategy with BEE.

"So, what do we need to know to win today in our first battle?" Master1 asked.
"We don't have much information on your opponents..." BEE began.
"Tell me something Banana Venom hasn't told me already." Master1 interrupted.
"Your opponents fought fiercely in their tournament, not losing a single member through out any battles..." BEE continued.
"If their team is fully intact, how were they placed as second seed in their region?" Master1 asked.
"You see... they surrendered in the finals." BEE explained.

"Were they too scared to fight their opponents?" Master1 asked.
"No, I think they must have known that their tournament would lead to this bigger tournament so they surrendered knowing they wouldn't be out of the tournament." BEE explained.
"How so? Did their region leaders announce it?" Master1 asked.
"I doubt it. Region leaders only want the strongest teams. I think there is more to this." BEE continued explaining.
"What are you suggesting?" Master1 continued piling BEE with questions.
"I can think of two solutions. One of the teams either has time traveling powers or can predict the future." BEE said. "So they knew they didn't have to fight to stay in the tournament." BEE finished.

"Alright, but what do we know from their previous battles?" Master1 asked.
"One of your opponents controls fire..." BEE began.
"There isn't anyone in this world who can beat me with fire." Master1 blindly said.
"The rest are... more complicated." BEE said.
"I would expect them to be. I don't see them getting to the finals with just fire and other elements of such weak power." Master1 said.
"Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, you control fire as well don't forget that." Hockey added out of nowhere.
"It's not any ordinary fire. The last person who underestimated my flames in combat ended up being dead." Master1 quickly shut Hockey up.

"You know what, I don't need to know any more information. We'll learn what our opponents have in store for us during combat." Master1 said out of nowhere.
"You are acting very rude today." BEE said.
"Or overconfident." Cola added.
"I'd say he is more confused than any of these." Mac added.
"Look guys, I am just tired... of all of this. Let's just get this over and done with, I am sure we'll do fine as a team." Master1 finished.
"Alright good luck guys!" BEE finished.
-
-
          As the two main gates opened, Master1 and his new team made it to fight in the arena in front of their home crowd who were all cheering for them. From the opposite gate, four figures popped out. Their names were Fir3fli3, Floodyfosh, Raon, and SaintCool. Master1 quickly glanced at his team thinking of possible combos they could perform. Hockey was holding his snowboard as always, but there wasn't any snow or ice. Cola could have created fuel which could have been lit on fire for direct powerful damage. Mac could have created glue like substance to completely disable the enemy team from doing anything. Hockey... well, he could just watch.

"Mac!" Master1 shouted.
Mac looked at him in confusion. At that moment Master1 began realising, this is a new team he had never worked with before. Unlike Matt, Gkabyss and Honey, this team could not understand his thoughts just by shouting their name. They needed practice... a lot of it to get back to the point Master1 was at with his previous team. At the current stage, call outs would take a few seconds longer to get through to the team. Those few precious seconds could have meant the difference between life and death.
"Mac, glue them to the spot!" Master1 shouted again.
"Got it!" Mac shouted back as he began creating glue like substance in the air and forcing it towards the enemy.

"What is this!?!" Fir3fli3 shouted as he destroyed the substance with a simple swing of flame. "I am highly disappointed." He added.
"Cola! Do the same with fuel!" Master1 shouted in clear desperation.
However Fir3fli3 lit it up, removing it in the process just as easily.
"Is this all the respect you are giving me? I did not come this far to be treated so poorly by the likes of you!" Fir3fli3 shouted as he surrounded Master1's team with fire. "I can do all of that as well!" He added as liquid like substance slowly began flowing out of the fire towards Master1's team. "Fight me with respect I deserve!" He finished.

"Hockey! Use your board to surf on the liquid!" Master1 shouted.
"Got it!" Hockey shouted back.
However just before he could do this, Mac created his substance to stop the liquid. As Hockey tried to surf on it, he was stuck in the glue in the process.
"Mac! Wait for my call out before you do anything!" Master1 shouted.
"Sorry!" Mac shouted back.

"Oh I see." Fir3fli3 said. "You aren't playing are you... hmm." Fir3fli3 paused. "Well this is disappointing. I was expecting a high class battle from a team who managed to defeat Daniel himself. I was expecting to be pushed to my limit from what I heard about your team, and here I am standing by my team mates who didn't even have to do anything. This is a waste of our time. Good bye." Fir3fli3 finished as he snapped his fingers.
As he snapped his fingers, the fire became wild. It became roaring and bursting with strong flames. Master1's team became engulfed in powerful flame which continued raging for a couple of minutes even after Fir3fli3 and his team left the arena.

After the flames stopped raging, the whole arena was filled with smoke. After the smoke had cleared, the crowd saw... or didn't see much left from Master1's team. Master1 was lying on the ground still alive and breathing. The clothing on his had completely burned away as well as his hair. His body was covered with burns with missing flesh in numerous parts of his body. The sight was gruesome yet he survived because he could create flames which countered that of Fir3fli3's. Hockey had frozen himself in ice to save his body from burning away. He had fallen into a comma once again only this time he was completely frozen in ice. Mac and Cola... there was nothing left of them.

Master1's team as region's first ranked group was eliminated from the tournament. It was now all up to Zero and his group to prevent anyone from getting to the sword. It did not seem too bright for everyone. If Zero's team would fail, would the sword really be abused to destroy the world? No one knew what to expect. However whatever was going to come did not seem to be good... for anyone.

Week Two, Segment Two.
          Master1 woke up in a hospital 'bed'. Hospitals were one of the weirdest buildings, half of the equipment and methods were modernised while the other half remained historical. The drug was not used very well it seemed as the progression was mixed. However Master1 knew that sooner or later everything would be modernised with the drug. It's like a jump from stone age to midevil time. Or in this case a jump from midevil time to a futuristic high tech time, completely skipping all the other stages of progression in between. Yeah the drug was REALLY progressing the culture.

Master1 looked around the room noticing that BEE was sitting next to him.
"You're awake how do you feel?" BEE asked.
Master1 tried to stand up, however this is where the pain of the burns hit him so he failed to move due to the pain.
"No, no, keep lying. You can't stand up yet." BEE said in concern.
Master1 looked around once again and noticed he was connected to a bunch of modern equipment that kept him in a balanced state. However, he was lying on a hay stack which reminded him that not everything was fully utilised yet with the help of the drug.

"We lost." Master1 slowly said. "I am sorry, I tried all I could. However I... my team was not in a state to fight champions of other tournaments." Master1 added.
"Well, I wanted to talk about that..." BEE slowly said. "I have news for you, good or bad it depends on how you take the news. The rules of this tournament are slightly different from the ones you are used to." BEE slowly added.
"Ahh." Master1 said in pain as the burns continued hurting him. "Explain yourself." Master1 said.
"The tournament... it's a double elimination tournament. Theoretically you are not out of it yet." BEE finished.

Master1 gave it some thought for a second.
"I have to fight... again..." Master1 slowly said.
"Well that is complicated. A team falls into the losers bracket if two or more people on the team survive after the battle." BEE said.
"Let me guess, my team... they're all dead?" Master1 asked as his voice cracked.
"Not exactly." BEE began. "Hockey is in a coma, if you can wake him up from the coma you'll be able to fight again." BEE said.
"Not likely. If the ice he created managed to resist a flame that strong, then nothing can break that ice..." Master1 slowly said. "And even if I do manage to wake him up from his deep slumber, we would need to find two new team mates." Master1 said.

"There are plenty of substitutes! I am sure Tako will be willing to fight by your side!" BEE explained.
"No. I had one day to find some team mates, now I have a few weeks. This time I am picking my own team mates." Master1 firmly said. "I also have one more question." Master1 slowly said.
"What is it?" BEE asked.
"Why did you not tell us that the tournament was double elimination before the actual battle?" Master1 asked.
"Thought it'd allow you to do better, thought you'd value winning a lot more." BEE explained.

"It's very ignorant of you not to tell us this information." Master1 said.
"No! I cared about your life, and if you open your eyes you'd realise why I hid that information! It was ignorant of you to act the way you acted on the battlefield!" BEE retaliated after which she looked away from Master1, clearly embarrassed with the way she replied.
"No, you're right. It was very ignorant of me, but I was mad. Mad at the way things turned out. You did the right thing by not telling us." Master1 smiled.
BEE replied with a smile back.

"Alright, so do you have anyone specific in mind for team mates?" BEE asked.
"Matt..." Master1 said with confidence.
"You are sure he will fight for you?" BEE asked.
"We are practically brothers. I am certain I can convince him to fight. If he doesn't agree... well twinrova would be broken and continuing would mean suicide." Master1 finished.

"Now..." Master1 said as he began ripping off the machinery which stabilised his situation.
"What are you doing?" BEE exclaimed in concern.
"I will use my own method to heal my wounds, this might take some time." Master1 said.
He slowly began surrounding himself in harmless fire. The fire did not burn him but rather helped him to regain his senses. However, he could not heal his wounds.
"I need assistance of Matt. I cannot heal my wounds without him." Master1 said after some time as he stood up from the hay stack.

Master1 slowly walked towards some water to take a drink. He looked into the reflection that was shown in the water and was terrified by what he saw.
"I need better clothes..." Master1 said.
He dressed up in silk clothes which completely covered his whole body. He then tied some cloth around his whole head only leaving his eyes, mouth and space for his nose to breath in the open.
"Time to try and convince Matt." Master1 finished talking to BEE.
Master1 quickly exited the 'hospital' and headed straight for Matt's pub.
"Good luck." BEE said as he left.

-

The pub was busy, filled with people. It's been this busy ever since Matt helped him save the world from Daniel. Looking at this pub made Master1 remember everyone that died that tournament. Friends like King, Jaba, Spiderman, Prune, Frogman... GKAbyss, and many others. It was depressing to think about, think about that this tournament will bring even more deaths. Then Master1 began getting the thoughts, what if Matt were to die? What about BEE? ... Banana Venom? Everyone he knew could end up dead if anyone was to get a hold of the sword... Master1 could not let that happen.

That's when Master1 saw Matt, at the bag creating ice cubes to place into different drinks. Master1 walked up to the bar stand and sat down on a stool.
"What can I get you good sir?" Matt asked as he walked up to him.
"I'd like a shot of pure Vodka." Master1 said.
"... Had a bad day?" Matt asked.
"Yeah I woke up in a hospital after being burnt to shreds by my opponent at the arena." Master1 replied.
That's when Matt recognised his voice. "Master1!? Is that you!? I thought you were dead! Thank god you're still alive!" Matt quickly said. "Here come with me, we can discuss what happened." Matt finished as he lifted the door to a private room.

As they walked in and closed the door, they could still hear the talking coming from the bar. However it was quiet enough to talk without having to shout at each other. Master1 began to taking the cloth off of his face revealing his look to Matt.
"My god, you look... crisp." Matt joked trying to keep a solid face.
In reality Matt wanted to run to the bathroom to let out a burst of vomit.
"I knew you for a long time, ain't no fire out there stronger than yours. So what happened exactly?" Matt asked.
"Oh I don't know, maybe it had something to do with my best friend turning his back on me. Maybe it had something to do with me having one day to find team mates. Maybe it had something to do with my anger at all of this!" Master1 shouted, almost falling into tears.
It was visible, Master1 was broken. That's why his fire wasn't able to overpower that of Fir3fli3.

"Look man, I'm sorry, I have a business to run. Without me this place will get burnt down! You have to understand, this is my dream job! I absolutely love this!" Matt replied.
"No, I understand. You're right." Master1 stood up from the table at which they were talking at. "My next battle is in a few weeks, that will be my last battle." Master1 began to take off the cloak he was wearing.
As Matt saw Master1's flesh, or lack off it it brought shock. The burns were so bad that parts of Master1's bones were revealed as parts of his skin and flesh was missing. It was a miracle Master1 remained alive.
"Take a look at me, is this how you want to remember me? Destroyed and on the edge of death? I trusted you. I thought you were my brother! You are just going to turn your back on me? Just like that? I understand, sitting here, not having to do anything is great isn't it?" Mater1 said while having a mental breakdown.

Matt had a conflict of interests which he didn't want to confront, however Master1 was giving him no choice.
"You think you're the only one who's injured? I am mentally not ready to fight again! I am sick of seeing my friends die, one by one especially in the manner Daniel liked to kill them!" Matt exclaimed. "You think we can avoid it in this tournament? I... I am just not ready to face death again." Matt finished.
"I know how you feel, we've been through the same situations, we both looked into death's eyes. In fact we've both died just to be resurrected again. Just know, that you don't have to do this alone, together we are Twinrova, together we are gods!" Master1 said. "If you die, I will be ready to die fighting by your side. I have one question, can you do the same?" Master1 confronted Matt.

Matt turned to face Master1 and began walking up to him slowly. As he got close, he grabbed Master1's hand in an arm wrestling way and looked him straight in the eyes.
"We ain't going to die, not while we fight together." Matt smiled.
As they bonded together, the elements of fire and ice began flowing through them and surrounding them. A moment later when the exchange of powers stopped it became clear, Mater1's wounds were all healed and he was back to looking like his old self.
"I'll aid you in this tournament." Matt smiled.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2015-02-26 10:08:44, last edited by tak4n (2015-04-13 00:18:04)

tak4n

Re: ABVE S2 New Systems, New Rules (Chapter 2 - Week 2, Segment 2)

Eliminated List:

AntonioS300, 100lol, Chimi, TheDoctor, Cola1, MacAndCheese

The theme songs of the group stages:

(To be decided)

#3 2015-02-26 16:28:57, last edited by Creature (2015-02-26 16:30:13)

Creature

Ok, but add Drstereos, so I can follow him like he was me.

EDIT: Oh, and add 100lol, to add some fun in the story.

This is a false statement.

#4 2015-02-27 08:00:49

iPwner
Website

I NO READ DIS NO MOAR BCUZ U KILL ME >:C UMEAN2ME

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#5 2015-02-27 10:33:22

tak4n

Updated with the actual Chapter 1. There are going to be a few informational/boring chapters at first. I promise we will get to the good stuff soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#6 2015-04-05 07:17:12

tak4n

Updated. I might not update this very often due to university but this is not dead by any means. I am still fully considering continuing this. Next chapter will have the first real battle. So I guess look forward to that... whoever is still reading this that is.

#7 2015-04-05 10:08:27

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

What about me

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#8 2015-04-05 11:08:48

tak4n

AntonioS300 wrote:

What about me

Sure w/e I can throw you in somewhere. It's common to see you saying this.

#9 2015-04-05 13:49:53

skullz17

I didn't even realise this existed until today. Excited to see new characters.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#10 2015-04-06 06:17:28

tak4n

Updated with the prologue, should update with the actual chapter soon. I missed the daily updates, I'll see how long I can keep them going.

@Skullz17 you're still in this story btw, so keep reading //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink It will get good.

#11 2015-04-06 06:45:24

Onjit
Website

Can you add me in (again)?

Fiendish Llama is dead, but Onjit lives on.

:.|:;

#12 2015-04-06 06:54:42

tak4n

Onjit wrote:

Hmm Creature is dead but Reidolol... well also dead (I guess?)

I guess I can re add you guys but I doubt you'll be more than a filler character. If you have more than one name, they'll just be used together e.g. Atmosphere/Alynee... on that note I never mentioned 'Onjit' in the story so... maybe? But how do I know you won't just ask me to add 4thewin next?

Idk... I am going to leave it at maybe. If I do use your name it will be as a filler character who will die / never be seen again after 1 chapter. Sorry in advance.

#13 2015-04-06 11:57:56

skullz17

You should describe the surroundings in more detail, as well as the arena. They're going to a place they've never seen before and has never been described in the story before, so it would be nice to have a description of what it looks like. The arena should also have a description, is it the same as the arena they're used to? Is it different? What's different about it? Is it something to do with the country's culture? These questions should be answered in the story.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#14 2015-04-06 12:24:09

tak4n

skullz17 wrote:

You should describe the surroundings in more detail, as well as the arena. They're going to a place they've never seen before and has never been described in the story before, so it would be nice to have a description of what it looks like. The arena should also have a description, is it the same as the arena they're used to? Is it different? What's different about it? Is it something to do with the country's culture? These questions should be answered in the story.

Don't worry, the environment shouldn't harm your mobility... much //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink But yes I will explain that in more detail once you arrive there. Thanks for the feedback I might have missed out on doing that had you not told me.

#15 2015-04-06 12:32:59

Onjit
Website

tak4n wrote:
Onjit wrote:

I guess I can re add you guys but I doubt you'll be more than a filler character. If you have more than one name, they'll just be used together e.g. Atmosphere/Alynee... on that note I never mentioned 'Onjit' in the story so... maybe? But how do I know you won't just ask me to add 4thewin next?

Idk... I am going to leave it at maybe. If I do use your name it will be as a filler character who will die / never be seen again after 1 chapter. Sorry in advance.

I'm not trying to force my way into the story or anything if that's what you're worried about. I just suggested it in case you ever find trouble getting names. I don't really care if my name is the name of a hero or just a passerby.

:.|:;

#16 2015-04-06 12:42:10

tak4n

Onjit wrote:
tak4n wrote:
Onjit wrote:

I'm not trying to force my way into the story or anything if that's what you're worried about. I just suggested it in case you ever find trouble getting names. I don't really care if my name is the name of a hero or just a passerby.

Alright, either way you got a lot of spotlight in Season 1 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I'll see what I can do... as I said earlier I want to add N1KF and Killingpepper123 again even though they died in Season 1. I might find you a spot somewhere. No promises though.

Thanks for supporting this story btw. I would really hate to lose readers because they died in Season 1. I'd really appreciate if you continued reading my story //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#17 2015-04-06 15:13:17

Master1

still alive! Woo!!!!

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#18 2015-04-06 22:00:54

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

NOOOOOOO I DIED

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#19 2015-04-12 09:51:47

tak4n

Updated with the actual  Week Two, Segment One. In this chapter something happens that no one would expect. Skullz I think you are the only person left reading this, I am looking for your reaction to this chapter. Cause it's an interesting one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#20 2015-04-12 12:48:44

skullz17

Wow. Did not see that coming. Now I feel like Master1's team were really selfish. I mean, Master1 could've died in the tournament. I feel like a lot of the characters that participate in the tournaments will have a selfish attitude.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#21 2015-04-12 21:07:20

Duude anything's better with swords
I thought everyone forgot Banana_Venom even existed..

#22 2015-06-18 13:11:56

tak4n

Updated. Uni takes the life out of me and it's very hard to find time or inspiration to write this. However this story is by no means dead and I will update it whenever I get inspired to write again. Also I am sure everyone wants to know what is actually going to happen to Master1 and Hockey after their last battle. So here it is, I hope some questions are answered in this update.

tak4n1434629516513829

Board footer